Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tee hee 16:17 - May 15 with 3995 viewsgiant_stow

My 80 year old mother has just been done for speeding! And it really was naughty too - 29 in a 20. I'll be having words.

(cool story bro)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

tee hee on 16:21 - May 15 with 3970 viewsSpruceMoose

Wasn't near a school was it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

tee hee on 16:22 - May 15 with 3961 viewsblueislander

4 wheels or 2 ?
tee hee on 16:23 - May 15 with 3950 viewsartsbossbeard

That's over the speed awareness threshold isn't it?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

tee hee on 16:24 - May 15 with 3949 viewsLord_Lucan

Brilliant.

I had to go on a speed awareness course last week.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

tee hee on 16:24 - May 15 with 3943 viewsvapour_trail

Is there any crossover between this thread and the fake taxi one earlier?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

tee hee on 16:25 - May 15 with 3939 viewsPJH

It would have been worse if it was your 29 year old mother doing 80.
tee hee on 16:25 - May 15 with 3935 viewsSitfcB

You missed out /sister/auntie etc

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

tee hee on 16:27 - May 15 with 3924 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 16:23 - May 15 by artsbossbeard

That's over the speed awareness threshold isn't it?

The letter said they'll consider giving her the course option, but that sounds a bit high to me. 6 points?

Might be for the best - she's still working and a management conbsultant, so she'd probably end up offering unwanted advice on their training technique.

Spruce, no idea where it was but all of Islington's a 20 zone now.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

tee hee on 16:29 - May 15 with 3910 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 16:22 - May 15 by blueislander

4 wheels or 2 ?

4 - a very old nippy audi, which still shifts without making too much fuss, so easily done (don;t tell me off for that last bit please)

Edit: changed to get rid of too much info!
[Post edited 15 May 2019 16:37]

tee hee on 16:30 - May 15 with 3906 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 16:24 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Brilliant.

Did it go ok or are you in more trouble now?

tee hee on 16:40 - May 15 with 3860 viewsartsbossbeard

tee hee on 16:27 - May 15 by giant_stow

The letter said they'll consider giving her the course option, but that sounds a bit high to me. 6 points?

Might be for the best - she's still working and a management conbsultant, so she'd probably end up offering unwanted advice on their training technique.

Yep, I was thinking 6 points and no course, to be honest.

20mph would imply a school zone or similar??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

tee hee on 16:42 - May 15 with 3847 viewsblueislander

tee hee on 16:29 - May 15 by giant_stow

4 - a very old nippy audi, which still shifts without making too much fuss, so easily done (don;t tell me off for that last bit please)

Edit: changed to get rid of too much info!
[Post edited 15 May 2019 16:37]

Shame.I rather liked the idea of an octogenarian lady on a Harley Davidson.
tee hee on 17:01 - May 15 with 3795 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 16:40 - May 15 by artsbossbeard

Yep, I was thinking 6 points and no course, to be honest.

20mph would imply a school zone or similar??

Yeah, I think she's just got to take it really. 20mph is as probably the most important speed limits really, but against that, the whole of Islington is a 20 zone, so the old school (including me) take time to adjust)..

tee hee on 17:08 - May 15 with 3775 viewsSteve_M

tee hee on 17:01 - May 15 by giant_stow

Yeah, I think she's just got to take it really. 20mph is as probably the most important speed limits really, but against that, the whole of Islington is a 20 zone, so the old school (including me) take time to adjust)..

Maybe you can count the points against next season; you'll probably be needing them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

tee hee on 17:16 - May 15 with 3753 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 17:08 - May 15 by Steve_M

Maybe you can count the points against next season; you'll probably be needing them.

You bitch!

tee hee on 17:28 - May 15 with 3731 viewsdickie

Did her extra toes weigh down her right foot?
tee hee on 17:31 - May 15 with 3722 viewsvapour_trail

tee hee on 17:28 - May 15 by dickie

Did her extra toes weigh down her right foot?

The case for the defence rests.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

tee hee on 17:47 - May 15 with 3685 viewsgiant_stow

tee hee on 17:31 - May 15 by vapour_trail

The case for the defence rests.

you're all very mean - I'm off to sob.

tee hee on 18:01 - May 15 with 3657 viewsBLUEBEAT

tee hee on 16:24 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Brilliant.

I’m waiting for a date for my speed awareness course

The bad deed was done months ago but I never received any paperwork, as I was in a works vehicle

Initial letter was issued there and a director or company secretary was supposed to reply with the employees info.

They didn’t send it back, so are due to get a £1000 fine

I think I’ll still have to attend the course eventually

Poll: W or W

tee hee on 19:30 - May 15 with 3562 viewsSwansea_Blue

She wasn’t driving the Fake Taxi was she? That would have caused havoc for thr camerman, especially if it involved speed bumps.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

tee hee on 23:22 - May 15 with 3427 viewsbournemouthblue

tee hee on 16:27 - May 15 by giant_stow

The course is fine, what people won't enjoy on the course is a chatterbox like me asking loads of questions and prolonging the agony of the people who have sat through three hours they won't be getting back

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

tee hee on 06:08 - May 16 with 3360 viewspeterleeblue

tee hee on 23:22 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

The course is fine, what people won't enjoy on the course is a chatterbox like me asking loads of questions and prolonging the agony of the people who have sat through three hours they won't be getting back

Yes there is always one!
tee hee on 11:38 - May 16 with 3247 viewsLord_Lucan

tee hee on 16:30 - May 15 by giant_stow

Did it go ok or are you in more trouble now?

I am an old hand, this was not my first and I have learnt my lesson.

Don't say a word whilst in there, do not engage in any eye contact with the wannabe school teachers or other pupils. Last in, first out and on leaving throw the leaflet in the bin as a show of disdain for the man.

Don't let the bastards drag you down.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

tee hee on 12:51 - May 16 with 3184 viewsfarkenhell

tee hee on 11:38 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I am an old hand, this was not my first and I have learnt my lesson.

Don't say a word whilst in there, do not engage in any eye contact with the wannabe school teachers or other pupils. Last in, first out and on leaving throw the leaflet in the bin as a show of disdain for the man.

Don't let the bastards drag you down.

Mrs F went on one. She arrived with a couple of minutes to go before the start time. Followed by a few more who arrived five minutes later. The lady in charge wouldn't let them attend - said they would be marked down as a no-show (and I presume would have to take the points penalty).

I imagine that was a real pi55er!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024