Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Party donations exposé 19:23 - May 15 with 4136 viewsEireannach_gorm

Farage's pay pal

Interesting articles on how the numbers don't add up ( legally ).

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/05/14/brexit-party-donations-an-open-invitation-to-
https://bylinetimes.com/2019/05/15/brexit-party-donations-farages-miracle-claims
Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:24 - May 15 with 3818 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along soon to have a jolly good blub about everyone being mean to poor old Saint Nige.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:28 - May 15 with 3807 viewslowhouseblue

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:24 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along soon to have a jolly good blub about everyone being mean to poor old Saint Nige.

or the they may wait until a week on sunday when the results come out?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:33 - May 15 with 3792 viewstractordownsouth

He loves are country!!!

Apart from that time where he was delighted that our currency crashed

https://images.app.goo.gl/EAr92gzMNUeY4feT6

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:36 - May 15 with 3774 viewsEireannach_gorm

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:28 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

That will definitely explain the discrepancies. Much like the non answer response from the Brexit Party.
Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:36 - May 15 with 3766 viewsGeoffSentence

He wouldn't let BBC get away with dissing England.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:50 - May 15 with 3733 viewsDanTheMan

From a tech point of view, some of that is incredibly strange and suspicious.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Brexit Party donations exposé on 23:46 - May 15 with 3558 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Doesn't matter. People who are going to vote for the Brexit Party couldn't care less about how they're funded. How are Labour, the Lib Dems, CUKs and Tories funded?

The Brexit Party has incredible momentum and could well be on the way to becoming a mass movement. It's not out of the question that they'll decimate the Conservatives at the next general election. The the fun begins.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Brexit Party donations exposé on 23:54 - May 15 with 3541 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party donations exposé on 23:46 - May 15 by The_Last_Baron

Doesn't matter. People who are going to vote for the Brexit Party couldn't care less about how they're funded. How are Labour, the Lib Dems, CUKs and Tories funded?

The Brexit Party has incredible momentum and could well be on the way to becoming a mass movement. It's not out of the question that they'll decimate the Conservatives at the next general election. The the fun begins.

They also couldn't care less that they're massively xenophobic, racist and ignorant.

I suppose it must be like looking in the mirror for their voters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Party donations exposé on 06:08 - May 16 with 3495 viewsm14_blue

Brexit Party donations exposé on 23:46 - May 15 by The_Last_Baron

I have to say I’m surprised at how much you seem to be relishing a Corbyn government...
Brexit Party donations exposé on 08:34 - May 16 with 3448 viewsbrazil1982

Brexit Party donations exposé on 23:54 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

They also couldn't care less that they're massively xenophobic, racist and ignorant.

I suppose it must be like looking in the mirror for their voters.

You really can't accept other people's voting intentions can you? Perhaps accept that Britain might be a little right wing and xenophobic. Might help lower your blood pressure.
Brexit Party donations exposé on 08:56 - May 16 with 3434 viewsitfcjoe

P155ing in the wind - his supporters either won't care or it will be more proof of fake news and that the establishment are against him and them.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brexit Party donations exposé on 09:13 - May 16 with 3409 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit Party donations exposé on 08:56 - May 16 by itfcjoe

P155ing in the wind - his supporters either won't care or it will be more proof of fake news and that the establishment are against him and them.

I make you right. We live in the age of the cult.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brexit Party donations exposé on 09:34 - May 16 with 3345 viewsSwansea_Blue

Vert true. Just makes them dig their heels in; we've seen the same with all these new 'populist' surges. Lies and law breaking mean nothing to their supporters.

Let's ignore Nige and focus on good things that other people/parties are doing instead.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:04 - May 16 with 3301 viewsflimflam

I joined and donated so no reason to question that thousands of others done the same.

The machine is in top gear trying to bring down the Brexit Party which shows how scared the mainstream are of their cosy little world being turned upside down.

I welcome the same detailed report into the other parties financial activities leading up the the elections but that aint going to happen now is it.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:36 - May 16 with 3279 viewsBinner

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:04 - May 16 by flimflam

I joined and donated so no reason to question that thousands of others done the same.

The machine is in top gear trying to bring down the Brexit Party which shows how scared the mainstream are of their cosy little world being turned upside down.

I welcome the same detailed report into the other parties financial activities leading up the the elections but that aint going to happen now is it.

Are you really daft enough to think that the Sun, Mail, Telegraph etc would not pursue any chance to show any Labour party cheating or that the Mirror or Guardian would not be looking closely at Conservative funding, to say nothing of various television investigative journalists hungry for a scoop?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:41 - May 16 with 3265 viewsHerbivore

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:04 - May 16 by flimflam

You've not actually read the articles then.

Have you ever invested in a pyramid scheme by any chance? You seem to like giving away your money to shysters.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:47 - May 16 with 3248 viewsHeathlander

It's an easy out these days. Try debating any points to Brexit Party members about Nige and they just reply with 'fake news'.

Fake News is the equivalent response of putting your fingers in your ears and goin na na na can't hear you.
Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:48 - May 16 with 3243 viewsNo9

Brexit Party donations exposé on 19:28 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

Mr Fafarge embodies the fact people don't know what they are voting for - how much evidence do you need?
Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:49 - May 16 with 3236 viewslowhouseblue

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:48 - May 16 by No9

Mr Fafarge embodies the fact people don't know what they are voting for - how much evidence do you need?

don't most people know what a vote for the Brexit party means? isn't there a clue there somewhere?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:56 - May 16 with 3219 viewsNo9

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:49 - May 16 by lowhouseblue

don't most people know what a vote for the Brexit party means? isn't there a clue there somewhere?

The brexit party has no policies - who is daft enough to vote for a party with no policies?

The brexit party cannot get out of the EU from within the EU - you didn't know that?
Brexit Party donations exposé on 11:52 - May 16 with 3182 viewsflimflam

Brexit Party donations exposé on 10:41 - May 16 by Herbivore

You've not actually read the articles then.

Have you ever invested in a pyramid scheme by any chance? You seem to like giving away your money to shysters.

Yes I did and to be honest dont really care as this is all getting under the peoples skin I would of expected it to.

Its glorious watching everyone panic over a man they like to claim is irrelevant.

Brexit Party donations exposé on 11:54 - May 16 with 3174 viewsHerbivore

Brexit Party donations exposé on 11:52 - May 16 by flimflam

Yes I did and to be honest dont really care as this is all getting under the peoples skin I would of expected it to.

Its glorious watching everyone panic over a man they like to claim is irrelevant.

You're confusing panic with eye rolling and slapping of foreheads. That you buy into Farage's lies reflects very badly on you.

Brexit Party donations exposé on 12:20 - May 16 with 3137 viewseireblue

Brexit Party donations exposé on 11:52 - May 16 by flimflam

When you say Panic, do you mean show concern about the rule of law?

Sure if you want to take back control, then the purpose of having control is to have rules and laws that are enforced?

The usual thing to do if someone does not like a law, is to lobby for a change, not to break it.

Hopefully you will be voting for someone that respects the laws of the UK, and doesn't simply break them for convenience.
Brexit Party donations exposé on 12:47 - May 16 with 3098 viewsflimflam

Brexit Party donations exposé on 11:54 - May 16 by Herbivore

You're confusing panic with eye rolling and slapping of foreheads. That you buy into Farage's lies reflects very badly on you.

I dont buy into Farage but he is a necessary evil to give the establishment a bloody nose for basically being a bunch of incompetent and ignoring the people they are supposed to represent.

Brexit Party donations exposé on 12:49 - May 16 with 3095 viewsHerbivore

Brexit Party donations exposé on 12:47 - May 16 by flimflam

I dont buy into Farage but he is a necessary evil to give the establishment a bloody nose for basically being a bunch of incompetent and ignoring the people they are supposed to represent.

Farage couldn't be more part of the establishment if he tried. You should really be railing against the ERG in any case, they're the ones that have blocked Brexit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024