Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) 21:48 - May 15 with 2200 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 21:53 - May 15 with 2171 viewsbournemouthblue

Probably not knowing our crack team of negotiators

But if there is a clause, perhaps we'll get closer to the fee we should have got for him to start with

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:11 - May 15 with 2065 viewsMrTown

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 21:53 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Probably not knowing our crack team of negotiators

But if there is a clause, perhaps we'll get closer to the fee we should have got for him to start with

I believe we do IIRC, in the seven figure sums as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:34 - May 15 with 1965 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:11 - May 15 by MrTown

I believe we do IIRC, in the seven figure sums as well.

That may soften the blow if Derby go up

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:37 - May 15 with 1934 viewsPinewoodblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:34 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

That may soften the blow if Derby go up

If Villa go up and sign Mings do we get a slice of the action?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:41 - May 15 with 1914 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:37 - May 15 by Pinewoodblue

If Villa go up and sign Mings do we get a slice of the action?

Possibly but it will probably be one of those percentage of the profit type deals

The initial Bournemouth payment was high so the likelihood of that would be low unless Villa spend £10 million plus?

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:49 - May 15 with 1870 viewsBLUEBEAT

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:41 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Possibly but it will probably be one of those percentage of the profit type deals

The initial Bournemouth payment was high so the likelihood of that would be low unless Villa spend £10 million plus?

Which they probably would do as he has been a major presence in their upsurge and will fit right into the team for crucial early games in the Premiership.

Poll: W or W

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:42 - May 16 with 1572 viewsitfcjoe

I'd imagine so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:49 - May 16 with 1538 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:49 - May 15 by BLUEBEAT

Which they probably would do as he has been a major presence in their upsurge and will fit right into the team for crucial early games in the Premiership.

Let's hope so

Mings has been a shocking signing for Bournemouth but I just don't think Mings has had much luck with them in fairness to him

Everything that went so well for him at Town soon went sour at Bournemouth despite the weighty trasnfer fee

It's good to see him turning his career around and getting back to the levels which got him the move in the first place

Login to get fewer ads

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:53 - May 16 with 1523 viewsGeoffSentence

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:49 - May 16 by bournemouthblue

Let's hope so

Mings has been a shocking signing for Bournemouth but I just don't think Mings has had much luck with them in fairness to him

Everything that went so well for him at Town soon went sour at Bournemouth despite the weighty trasnfer fee

It's good to see him turning his career around and getting back to the levels which got him the move in the first place

Eddie howe ruined him

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:56 - May 16 with 1514 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 08:53 - May 16 by GeoffSentence

Eddie howe ruined him

Why he took a decent left back and decided to turn him into a centre back is anyone's guess but I think Daniels basically was dynamite particularly after Mings first injury. After that, Mings wasn't get a run out at left back.

The attempt to turn him into a centre back post-injury seemed a puzzler but he finally seems to be developing into the player perhaps Howe hoped he would become

I wondered if he may end up being a left back who became a left winger but others liked the idea of him at centre back and centre back is ultimately where he appears to be ending up

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 10:04 - May 16 with 1386 viewsPinewoodblue

Do we get more money from Waghorn deal if derby go up? (n/t) on 22:41 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Should Villa go up, and one other club show an interest he could easily be valued at £15m.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024