Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil 22:07 - May 15 with 3662 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Brazil on 22:11 - May 15 with 2937 viewssparks

Parlour sounds completely wonkered...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Brazil on 22:12 - May 15 with 2911 viewsm14_blue

Sweet Jesus
Brazil on 22:13 - May 15 with 2903 viewsReuser_is_God

Parlour is a lot worse than Brazil.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Brazil on 22:15 - May 15 with 2883 viewsStNeotsBlue

Why be so judgemental?

They've both just had a good drink and are messing around. Not causing any harm or offence to anyone.
Brazil on 22:21 - May 15 with 2825 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, Alan seemed fine.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brazil on 22:21 - May 15 with 2822 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brazil on 22:15 - May 15 by StNeotsBlue

Why be so judgemental?

They've both just had a good drink and are messing around. Not causing any harm or offence to anyone.

It's Twitter, one has to be judgemental...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brazil on 22:22 - May 15 with 2812 viewsGlasgowBlue

The man enjoys life to the full.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brazil on 22:26 - May 15 with 2781 viewsSpruceMoose

Brazil on 22:22 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

The man enjoys life to the full.

How does he get so fluro pink though?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Brazil on 22:28 - May 15 with 2782 viewsSitfcB

Looks alright to me...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brazil on 22:30 - May 15 with 2751 viewsStNeotsBlue

Brazil on 22:21 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's Twitter, one has to be judgemental...

Twitter is a distant and strange land to me. This is pretty much the only time I stick my toe into the murky waters of social media.
Brazil on 22:30 - May 15 with 2747 viewsvapour_trail

Brazil on 22:28 - May 15 by SitfcB

Looks alright to me...

Would you sitters?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Brazil on 22:30 - May 15 with 2749 viewsbournemouthblue

Brazil on 22:21 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, Alan seemed fine.

Which I suspect he does but we all know he likes a drink

Doesn't have some deal with Talksport where if he misses his shift, they donate his wages to charity?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Brazil on 22:36 - May 15 with 2684 viewsMVBlue

Brazil on 22:30 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Which I suspect he does but we all know he likes a drink

Doesn't have some deal with Talksport where if he misses his shift, they donate his wages to charity?

I do enjoy Talksport on 1053 AM (no dab for me) with Alan’s old school banter. I don’t think he’s going to be up early tomorrow though.....
[Post edited 15 May 2019 22:41]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Brazil on 22:39 - May 15 with 2658 viewsbournemouthblue

Brazil on 22:36 - May 15 by MVBlue

I do enjoy Talksport on 1053 AM (no dab for me) with Alan’s old school banter. I don’t think he’s going to be up early tomorrow though.....
[Post edited 15 May 2019 22:41]

He's one of those legendary sportsman who could get trollyed and still perform at the highest level the next day

I'm lead to believe he'd had a few before the game where he got about four goals in a match

Brazil on 22:41 - May 15 with 2627 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brazil on 22:28 - May 15 by SitfcB

Looks alright to me...

Miss piggy?

Brazil on 22:44 - May 15 with 2613 viewsMVBlue

Brazil on 22:39 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

He's one of those legendary sportsman who could get trollyed and still perform at the highest level the next day

I'm lead to believe he'd had a few before the game where he got about four goals in a match

I remember a short lived partnership on the show he had with David Ginola. David was talking to him seriously about looking after himself and that himself he didn’t drink. It was interesting hearing someone challenge Alan on it, but David did come across a bit holier than thou, and Alan simply said you only live once live how you want to.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Brazil on 22:51 - May 15 with 2570 viewsStNeotsBlue

Brazil on 22:44 - May 15 by MVBlue

I remember a short lived partnership on the show he had with David Ginola. David was talking to him seriously about looking after himself and that himself he didn’t drink. It was interesting hearing someone challenge Alan on it, but David did come across a bit holier than thou, and Alan simply said you only live once live how you want to.

Bit rich from Ginola who certainly was a very heavy smoker during his playing days. Not sure if he still is after his heart attack. I'm with Alan on this one when it isn't impacting on others.
Brazil on 22:51 - May 15 with 2566 viewsbournemouthblue

Brazil on 22:44 - May 15 by MVBlue

Which is fair enough

Brazil on 22:53 - May 15 with 2545 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brazil on 22:30 - May 15 by StNeotsBlue

Twitter is a distant and strange land to me. This is pretty much the only time I stick my toe into the murky waters of social media.

Me too.

Brazil on 23:05 - May 15 with 2490 viewsquirkie

I'm old enough to remember a red top headline after he scored all 5 goals in a match against Southampton back in the early 80s.

"Brazil Goes Nuts"

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Brazil on 23:08 - May 15 with 2470 viewsfabian_illness

We do work for the whole family, they are a great bunch, very down to earth and always treat us well.
Brazil on 23:35 - May 15 with 2380 viewsbournemouthblue

Brazil on 23:08 - May 15 by fabian_illness

We do work for the whole family, they are a great bunch, very down to earth and always treat us well.

A mate reckoned Alan had been getting in the ear of the Godolphin crew

Any truth in that because I'm sure he chinwags with the leader of Dubai as you do

Good rumour though, I'm sure Alan Brazil is likely to be the man who swings the sale of the club to a questionable Billionaire

Brazil on 23:58 - May 15 with 2313 viewsCoastalblue

I've seen Brazil in there on occasion, though I've never seen it anything other than heaving, he's always happy to say hello and does seem a nice guy.

He does look like he might pop sometimes, but a nice guy.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Brazil on 00:10 - May 16 with 2287 viewsBluedandy

Alan Brazil is a total Town legend ... can drink almost anyone under the table and still do an early the next morning on a fantastically successful breakfast radio show ...

The Romford Pele cannot keep up at all ... it's a wee embarrassing ...
Brazil on 00:25 - May 16 with 2247 viewsbournemouthblue

Brazil on 00:10 - May 16 by Bluedandy

Alan Brazil is a total Town legend ... can drink almost anyone under the table and still do an early the next morning on a fantastically successful breakfast radio show ...

The Romford Pele cannot keep up at all ... it's a wee embarrassing ...

Straight out of Ian Botham school of drinking

You get a player once every decade who is both world class whilst simultaneously enjoying life with plenty of booze and partying
[Post edited 16 May 2019 0:25]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024