Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road 22:34 - May 15 with 4712 viewsvapour_trail

Don’t think I’ve seen that before.

Bent has got better at this. Jimmy Flloyd is just a legend, what a player he was.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:36 - May 15 with 3921 viewsbournemouthblue

Bent is basically retired which is sad to see, you'd imagine he could do a job somewhere

I know his game was based on pace but he would surely get goals at a certain level, as well as be a good role model for younger players

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:37 - May 15 with 3915 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I noticed that too. Closely followed by the thought that they are all very good at it and two of them were once our players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:43 - May 15 with 3895 viewsbournemouthblue

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:37 - May 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I noticed that too. Closely followed by the thought that they are all very good at it and two of them were once our players.

Rosenior was a decent player but didn't quite get the rub of the green with Keane?

He went on to play for better sides than us and was he promoted with Hull?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 06:52 - May 16 with 3678 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:43 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Rosenior was a decent player but didn't quite get the rub of the green with Keane?

Rosenior is one of my favourite pundits now. He speaks very well and is clearly an intelligent man.
Would love to have a pint with JImmy, don’t think i have ever seen anyone kick the ball as hard as that man could, some of his goals were insane.
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 06:59 - May 16 with 3663 viewsDeano69

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:43 - May 15 by bournemouthblue

Keane really didn’t like Rosenior. Vowed not to let him play again.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 07:05 - May 16 with 3645 viewsBlueBadger

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 06:59 - May 16 by Deano69

I blame Rosenior for not working harder on his forearm density exercises.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 07:06 - May 16 with 3642 viewschristiand

That statement alone probably indicated that Rosenior was a good player. Keane is as daft as a box of frogs!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 07:48 - May 16 with 3569 viewsSteve_M

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 07:05 - May 16 by BlueBadger

I blame Rosenior for not working harder on his forearm density exercises.

It was Rosenior's drink driving conviction that was the problem for Keane.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 08:49 - May 16 with 3467 viewsGlasgowBlue

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 22:37 - May 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Until VT mentioned it I hadn’t even thought about it. I just saw three pundits taking about a football match.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 08:51 - May 16 with 3457 viewsitfcjoe

Wasn't that because he get done for drink driving?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 10:55 - May 16 with 3340 viewsDarth_Koont

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 08:49 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

Until VT mentioned it I hadn’t even thought about it. I just saw three pundits taking about a football match.

Aaah, the Danny Baker defence ...

Pronouns: He/Him

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 11:08 - May 16 with 3307 viewsDarth_Koont

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 06:52 - May 16 by never_lose_the_faith

Rosenior is one of my favourite pundits now. He speaks very well and is clearly an intelligent man.
Would love to have a pint with JImmy, don’t think i have ever seen anyone kick the ball as hard as that man could, some of his goals were insane.

I was just thinking about others and Tony Yeboah immediately came to mind. I wonder if that's the Pablo vs. Kuqi debate for Leeds fans.

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 11:32 - May 16 with 3265 viewstextbackup

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 08:49 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

You know what, I was about to say the same thing.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 11:49 - May 16 with 3242 viewsGlasgowBlue

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 10:55 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

Aaah, the Danny Baker defence ...

Completely different from Danny Baker’s tweet. You need to try harder Daft Kunt.

Iron Lion Zion

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:04 - May 16 with 3211 viewscrunchie1978

Yeah i just see human beings.
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:13 - May 16 with 3180 viewsDarth_Koont

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 11:49 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

Completely different from Danny Baker’s tweet. You need to try harder Daft Kunt.

Hehe. Obviously not.

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:44 - May 16 with 3110 viewsGlasgowBlue

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:13 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

Hehe. Obviously not.

You’d have to be rather dim to think the examples are in any way similar.

On the one hand there are three ex footballers acting as pundits in a football show. Their colour is irrelevant and if you have followed football for a number of years you would be used to seeing many black players that their colour doesn’t register.

On the other hand you see a tweet sent portraying the baby of a mixed race couple as a chimpanzee and are aware of the age old trope that associates people of colour with simians.

Please explain how the two are in any way related? In fact don’t bother. You tried to have a pop at me, made yourself look rather silly and are just doubling down. I’ll bid you good day.

Iron Lion Zion

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:47 - May 16 with 3092 viewsLesta_Tractor

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 06:52 - May 16 by never_lose_the_faith

I was always amazed JFH got so much power in his shots with such little backlift.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:50 - May 16 with 3081 viewsDarth_Koont

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:44 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

On the one hand there are three ex footballers acting as pundits in a football show. Their colour is irrelevant and if you have followed football for a number of years you would be used to seeing many black players that their colour doesn’t register.

On the other hand you see a tweet sent portraying the baby of a mixed race couple as a chimpanzee and are aware of the age old trope that associates people of colour with simians.

Please explain how the two are in any way related? In fact don’t bother. You tried to have a pop at me, made yourself look rather silly and are just doubling down. I’ll bid you good day.

Today's been a lot of fun on here. All the right people getting annoyed. It was a throwaway remark about not seeing race.

Check the saddle's tight. Wouldn't want you falling off your high horse.

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:51 - May 16 with 3074 viewsmaccyd9

It's not widely commented but in the season under Royle where we led the table and ended up finishing 3rd, Royle had lined up a half season loan for JFH only for Sheepy not to sanction it.

That would have sealed promotion that season I've no doubt.
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:56 - May 16 with 3051 viewsitfcjoe

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:47 - May 16 by Lesta_Tractor

I was always amazed JFH got so much power in his shots with such little backlift.

Must be a Dutch thing as Reuser could do it too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 13:04 - May 16 with 3015 viewslowhouseblue

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:44 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

seriously, what's the point? darth is someone experiencing an extended adolescence and hasn't yet got to the point where he can comprehend that other opinions exist which aren't his own.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 13:11 - May 16 with 2972 viewsDarth_Koont

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 13:04 - May 16 by lowhouseblue

seriously, what's the point? darth is someone experiencing an extended adolescence and hasn't yet got to the point where he can comprehend that other opinions exist which aren't his own.

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:31 - May 16 with 2822 viewschristiand

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 07:48 - May 16 by Steve_M

It was Rosenior's drink driving conviction that was the problem for Keane.

A lot of players make poor decisions away from the football field, that shouldn’t dictate whether he should be selected to play for the club or not, especially if he was our best option at the time. Yes fine him, internally reprimand and then move on. That’s why Keane has ultimately proven a poor manager, it’s white or black, no grey area and then he holds it against them. There needs to be some empathy otherwise they’d be hardly any players playing due to their misdemeanours off the pitch.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 15:34]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:35 - May 16 with 2809 viewsjaykay

obviously you never saw our own Ted Phillips or leeds Tony Yeboah

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024