Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads 10:38 - May 16 with 1075 viewschicoazul

Not while the Manager who we rejected in favour of Hurst is on the cusp of promotion with a team containing 3 ex-Ipswich players (Wags, Marriott, Keogh) and a former Ipswich loanee.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:47 - May 16 with 1021 viewsWallingford_Boy

When did Keogh play for us?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:50 - May 16 with 1013 viewsTractorCam

The manager we so called 'rejected' was Jack Ross. Lampard was one of many linked with us and you could now say that about anybody.... Steven Gerrard, Steve McClaren, Sol Campbell, Scott Parker.....

Of course we ended up with the worst one in Hurst but nobody was distraught with losing out on Lampard 12 months ago.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:52 - May 16 with 1000 viewsTractorCam

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:47 - May 16 by Wallingford_Boy

When did Keogh play for us?!

Just had to google it, he left when he was about 15. Amazing how the OP has linked that with Waghorn and Marriott! You could argue more of a case for bl00dy Lawrence.

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:55 - May 16 with 982 viewschicoazul

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:52 - May 16 by TractorCam

Just had to google it, he left when he was about 15. Amazing how the OP has linked that with Waghorn and Marriott! You could argue more of a case for bl00dy Lawrence.

I thought everyone knew that, it's come up on here a few times.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:56 - May 16 with 978 viewschicoazul

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:50 - May 16 by TractorCam

The manager we so called 'rejected' was Jack Ross. Lampard was one of many linked with us and you could now say that about anybody.... Steven Gerrard, Steve McClaren, Sol Campbell, Scott Parker.....

Of course we ended up with the worst one in Hurst but nobody was distraught with losing out on Lampard 12 months ago.

Lampard was interviewed and on the shortlist with Tim Sherwood Ross and Hurst. ITFC told him we would get back to him, and he moved on.

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:58 - May 16 with 961 viewsTractorCam

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:56 - May 16 by chicoazul

Lampard was interviewed and on the shortlist with Tim Sherwood Ross and Hurst. ITFC told him we would get back to him, and he moved on.

Well then who can blame him? We wanted to keep our options open, nothing wrong with that. Luckily for him Derby came calling as he now has a chance of gaining promotion to the premier league as opposed to probably finishing around 13th for us.

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 11:02 - May 16 with 937 viewsWallingford_Boy

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:52 - May 16 by TractorCam

Ahh so he didn't actually play for us then.

Yes Lawrence is an ex player, he counts!

RIP Sir Bobby

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 11:04 - May 16 with 930 viewschicoazul

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 11:02 - May 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Ahh so he didn't actually play for us then.

Yes Lawrence is an ex player, he counts!

Look Wally for the purposes of Banter he was a player for us alright.

Login to get fewer ads

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 11:09 - May 16 with 911 viewsGarv

Lampard would have known what clubs were interested in him, and he wouldn't have chosen us over Derby sadly.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 11:22 - May 16 with 865 viewsPJH

Not quite ready to cancel the Banter Era yet lads on 10:56 - May 16 by chicoazul

Well if it was a short list then Hurst had to be the winner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024