Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby’s second goal and our third 11:36 - May 16 with 1202 viewsgrimboy

Against Leeds seem similar in the fact defence and keeper misunderstanding they obviously never worked on that after our goal that will teach them.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 11:38 - May 16 with 1196 viewsPJH

Leeds goalkeeper also had a couple more attempts at replicating it last night.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 11:39 - May 16 with 1194 viewsgrimboy

Derby’s second goal and our third on 11:38 - May 16 by PJH

I would of thought they would of sorted it out by now.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 11:42 - May 16 with 1175 viewsPJH

Derby’s second goal and our third on 11:39 - May 16 by grimboy

I would of thought they would of sorted it out by now.

They will probably get it sorted by next season by getting a new keeper but logically after the cock up at Portman Road you would have thought that they would have done some work on defensive communication before the playoffs.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:09 - May 16 with 1109 viewsWickets

I think the commentator said he has 3 Champions league winners medals ? How did that happen , maybe the language barrier ?
Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:11 - May 16 with 1104 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:19 - May 16 with 1074 viewsPJH

Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:09 - May 16 by Wickets

I think the commentator said he has 3 Champions league winners medals ? How did that happen , maybe the language barrier ?

It did not happen by him playing-he was Real Madrid's reserve keeper but very rarely played.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:22 - May 16 with 1066 viewsWickets

Derby’s second goal and our third on 12:19 - May 16 by PJH

It did not happen by him playing-he was Real Madrid's reserve keeper but very rarely played.

That makes more sense Ta .
Derby’s second goal and our third on 07:17 - May 17 with 894 viewschristiand

Once he had made that first mistake, instead of letting Cooper deal with it for Marriot's first goal, he was looking to make up for that error of judgement; continued to make rash decisions from then on. For an experienced keeper, he looked very fragile and his confidence shot for the rest of the match. What's happened to Bailey Peacock-Farrell? He always looked a very decent young keeper to me, surely he must be a better option than Casilla?

When you look back on that game, that mistake ultimately cost Leeds United that play off final berth it just allowed the rot to set in. The panic just spread right through the side from then on.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 7:20]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Derby’s second goal and our third on 07:22 - May 17 with 880 viewsm14_blue

Changed the whole tie too, they looked in complete control up to that point.
Derby’s second goal and our third on 09:12 - May 17 with 820 viewsPJH

Derby’s second goal and our third on 07:17 - May 17 by christiand

Once he had made that first mistake, instead of letting Cooper deal with it for Marriot's first goal, he was looking to make up for that error of judgement; continued to make rash decisions from then on. For an experienced keeper, he looked very fragile and his confidence shot for the rest of the match. What's happened to Bailey Peacock-Farrell? He always looked a very decent young keeper to me, surely he must be a better option than Casilla?

When you look back on that game, that mistake ultimately cost Leeds United that play off final berth it just allowed the rot to set in. The panic just spread right through the side from then on.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 7:20]

I think Peacock-Farrell had also gone walkabout on a few occasions and either the managers confidence in him or his own confidence was becoming shot.
Maybe it is a problem caused by whoever coaches the keepers at Leeds?

Leeds started to collapse at Easter because until they lost at home to Wigan they had automatic promotion in their own hands.
I was surprised that they lifted themselves so well for the game at Derby after what had happened to them in the four games prior to that.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 9:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024