Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership 14:56 - May 16 with 3308 viewsGavTWTD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48299424

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 14:57 - May 16 with 2245 viewsSpruceMoose

Precisely the news that nobody in the country was dying to hear.

It's not exactly up there with 'Gav Updates Forum' in terms of exciting headlines is it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 14:59 - May 16 with 2237 viewsSouperJim

Surely the tories wouldn't be so daft as to appoint one of the prime architects of this entire mess in the first place?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:00 - May 16 with 2225 viewsfooters

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 14:59 - May 16 by SouperJim

Surely the tories wouldn't be so daft as to appoint one of the prime architects of this entire mess in the first place?

In this climate, they'll probably double down on it. Few more Islamophobic jokes and he's a shoo-in.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:01 - May 16 with 2214 viewsWestover

Oh dear him or Corbyn in power disaster IMO.👎
Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:05 - May 16 with 2195 viewsfactual_blue

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 14:57 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Precisely the news that nobody in the country was dying to hear.

It's not exactly up there with 'Gav Updates Forum' in terms of exciting headlines is it?

Can't you have him back?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:22 - May 16 with 2143 viewsitfcjoe

Shameless charlatan.

Does anyone take him seriously any more, a proven liar and cheat

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:26 - May 16 with 2129 viewsfactual_blue

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:22 - May 16 by itfcjoe

Shameless charlatan.

The tory faithful love him.

But then the tory faithful backed the obnoxious david ruffley to the hilt.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:41 - May 16 with 2083 viewsNo9

Did he mention the prosecution against him, first hearing was early this week?
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:42 - May 16 with 2077 viewsvapour_trail

Shameless charlatan.

Lying and cheating are widely considered to be political strengths, and to be fair he won’t be the only person with his hat in the ring, with those particular characteristics.

I suspect he’ll make the final two for the tories as, much though many won’t want him, they’ll recognise he gives them a better chance of being returned to government against corbyn and farage.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:46 - May 16 with 2054 viewsNo9

Shameless charlatan.

As they say - you can fool all of the people some of the time
Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:48 - May 16 with 2040 viewsJ2BLUE

Things just got interesting. He'll probably have the support of Rees-Mogg etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:51 - May 16 with 2024 viewsfooters

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:48 - May 16 by J2BLUE

There'll be at least one big-name Tory who won't back BoJo after what happened last time!

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:55 - May 16 with 2013 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:51 - May 16 by footers

There'll be at least one big-name Tory who won't back BoJo after what happened last time!

According to GB BJ has forgiven him.

Truly impaired.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:57 - May 16 with 1998 viewsitfcjoe

Shameless charlatan.

Pickles loves a down vote - he must read every post on the board

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:58 - May 16 with 1993 viewsfooters

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:55 - May 16 by J2BLUE

According to GB BJ has forgiven him.

I suppose BoJo is used to betrayal. Like water off a duck's back by now!

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:58 - May 16 with 1992 viewschicoazul

I hope as part of the hustings process someone asks him to go on the record about how many kids he has.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:59 - May 16 with 1988 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:57 - May 16 by itfcjoe

Pickles loves a down vote - he must read every post on the board

He reads everything but understands nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:59 - May 16 with 1989 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:48 - May 16 by J2BLUE

I can't imagine a man of such strong religious principles will support a regular adulterer when you look at his stance on things like abortion etc.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery"

Please don't say that JRM is just a massive hypocrite who picks and chooses when he wants to live by his religious morals.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:03 - May 16 with 1964 viewsfactual_blue

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:59 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

He reads everything but understands nothing.

I imagine he has everything read to him.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 16:13]

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:04 - May 16 with 1959 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:59 - May 16 by itfcjoe

I can't imagine a man of such strong religious principles will support a regular adulterer when you look at his stance on things like abortion etc.

Please don't say that JRM is just a massive hypocrite who picks and chooses when he wants to live by his religious morals.

Indeed. In the same way that Trump doesn't have massive levels of support from Evangelical Christians.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:13 - May 16 with 1916 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:59 - May 16 by itfcjoe

I don't disagree with any of that.

Truly impaired.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:13 - May 16 with 1918 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:04 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. In the same way that Trump doesn't have massive levels of support from Evangelical Christians.

That's something I can't get my head around, how can these evangelical God-fearing overly conservative people support someone who lives their live with no real moral compass in that respect.

It's just such a hard circle to square

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:15 - May 16 with 1905 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:13 - May 16 by itfcjoe

That's something I can't get my head around, how can these evangelical God-fearing overly conservative people support someone who lives their live with no real moral compass in that respect.

It's just such a hard circle to square

Their religion is just a fig leaf to hide the fact that the majority of their world view is based on the hatred and disgust of people who aren't like them. It's a farce. They aren't good people.

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 16:21 - May 16 with 1884 viewshampstead_blue

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 15:00 - May 16 by footers

In this climate, they'll probably double down on it. Few more Islamophobic jokes and he's a shoo-in.

I'd wager if Boris got in he'd have Prince Phillip as he speech consultant.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Boris Johnson confirms bid for Tory leadership on 20:00 - May 16 with 1727 viewsChurchman

Doesn’t matter who is Tory leader. They’re deservedly finished. I’m surprised BJ is going near it as the next leader will be tainted with a landslide defeat and a party that will just about fill a telephone booth. He’d be better off letting some other idiot take the grief then take over the remains later as ‘saviour’
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024