Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace 20:32 - May 16 with 3918 viewsBLUEBEAT

Can’t say I’ve ever seen it

Poll: W or W

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 20:41 - May 16 with 3881 viewsbefxblue

Bolton's keeper was sent off because his pace at PR.

Not a massive honour roll of pace related incidents involving Jackson, admittedly, but that's one that stands out in my mind.
People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 20:45 - May 16 with 3857 viewsStokieBlue

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 20:41 - May 16 by befxblue

Bolton's keeper was sent off because his pace at PR.

Not a massive honour roll of pace related incidents involving Jackson, admittedly, but that's one that stands out in my mind.

He was played with his back to goal for most his appearances......

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:06 - May 16 with 3775 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Watch the start of Bristol City away. He closed down the keeper and forced a mistake covering 30 yards in a couple of seconds.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:22 - May 16 with 3717 viewsJoHnNnY

I partly agree with this. He’s no slouch, but put in a 100 yard dash race with the likes of Bent, Haynes, Dyer, Kiwomya in their prime - he’d be easily last.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:35 - May 16 with 3667 viewsclive_baker

Was it Preston at home where he came on then beat their keeper to a ball he had no right to get, near the Cobbold stand. Was that the incident that got the keeper the red and Gallagher had to go in goal? He’s definitely rapid, no doubt about that. It’s a shame he’s got the touch of a hippo.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:40 - May 16 with 3636 viewsTractorCam

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:35 - May 16 by clive_baker

Was it Preston at home where he came on then beat their keeper to a ball he had no right to get, near the Cobbold stand. Was that the incident that got the keeper the red and Gallagher had to go in goal? He’s definitely rapid, no doubt about that. It’s a shame he’s got the touch of a hippo.

That's the one!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:42 - May 16 with 3612 viewsclive_baker

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:40 - May 16 by TractorCam

That's the one!

Lambert’s first game IIRC.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 22:04 - May 16 with 3526 viewsKeaneish

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:06 - May 16 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Watch the start of Bristol City away. He closed down the keeper and forced a mistake covering 30 yards in a couple of seconds.

And his goal in the league cup against Exeter showed his pace.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 22:06 - May 16 with 3511 viewsPJH

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:06 - May 16 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Would have set a World record for 100 metres at that rate.
People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 22:07 - May 16 with 3508 viewsDarth_Koont

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 20:45 - May 16 by StokieBlue

He was played with his back to goal for most his appearances......

SB

Indeed. We've used him against his nature and attacked with little purpose so it's difficult to see exactly where he would really show his pace.

But as others have pointed out, it's been apparent when there's been something to run for.

Pronouns: He/Him

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 22:25 - May 16 with 3450 viewsronnyd

God, he makes Usain Bolt look slow.
People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 22:35 - May 16 with 3393 viewscaught-in-limbo

That's how real pace works - it's difficult to see.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 23:15 - May 16 with 3318 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s the tireless running that stands out for me, not just pure pace in a straight line. Although he is fairly rapid too. He’s definitely what you’d call a mobile player.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 02:21 - May 17 with 3183 viewsbournemouthblue

He's fast for sure but we rarely played a style where we could slot him in to show it

I think it was Brentford at home where we actually fed balls through their defence for him to chase and he looksd a far better player then

I think he has suffered majorly from Hurst favouring one up front and Lambert doing similar. He has been used to playing next to a big targetman but has simply been feeding off scraps when selected

Keane would have suited his game but rarely played next to him sadly

I fear he will probably be off, join someone like Leterborugh and then look really good before being sold on for a decent whack

We won't care though because Norwood who is essentially his replacement will be excellent

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 07:28 - May 17 with 3041 viewsSteve_M

Well it's clearly there, the number of defenders who've ended up[ panicking because he has closed them down far quicker than expected is quite high.

Whether he has enough of an all round game to make the most of that pace is another matter.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 07:36 - May 17 with 3026 viewsBLUEBEAT

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 02:21 - May 17 by bournemouthblue

He's fast for sure but we rarely played a style where we could slot him in to show it

I think it was Brentford at home where we actually fed balls through their defence for him to chase and he looksd a far better player then

I think he has suffered majorly from Hurst favouring one up front and Lambert doing similar. He has been used to playing next to a big targetman but has simply been feeding off scraps when selected

I fear he will probably be off, join someone like Leterborugh and then look really good before being sold on for a decent whack

We won't care though because Norwood who is essentially his replacement will be excellent

I’m hoping he stays and forms a partnership with Norwood.

I think Ellis Harrison will be the striker that moves on first.

Poll: W or W

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 08:07 - May 17 with 2958 viewsJimmyJazz

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 02:21 - May 17 by bournemouthblue

Jeez, i know times are bad what with dropping down to a league we've not been in during my lifetime, but i've not even heard of some of these teams such as Leterborough

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 13:04 - May 17 with 2755 viewschristiand

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 21:22 - May 16 by JoHnNnY

I partly agree with this. He’s no slouch, but put in a 100 yard dash race with the likes of Bent, Haynes, Dyer, Kiwomya in their prime - he’d be easily last.

Why does he need to run over 100 yards? 5 to 10 yards burst of pace is all that's needed.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 13:08 - May 17 with 2741 viewsSouperJim

People often talk about Kayden Jackson’s pace on 08:07 - May 17 by JimmyJazz

Jeez, i know times are bad what with dropping down to a league we've not been in during my lifetime, but i've not even heard of some of these teams such as Leterborough

Fierce rivals of Lambridge United I believe.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024