Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny 22:03 - May 16 with 1243 viewsFtnfwest

Quite right too, he was one of those that just sits there for the whole game and doesn’t actually retrieve the ball. You give them one job..... Bryan ‘Rivaldo’ Oviedo had an interesting game though. Every time he got pushed over he went down holding his head. Pompey were poor. Mind you if this is Sunderland’s darkest hour (2 trips to Wembley in 2 months) bring next season on!
Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:08 - May 16 with 1222 viewsMrTown

Brett looked v poor. Leggy and was non influential throughout.

Thought the best players in the evening were Sunderland Keeper (McLaughlin) and Pompey Left Back (Lee Brown)

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:10 - May 16 with 1214 viewsDarth_Koont

"he was one of those that just sits there for the whole game and doesn’t actually retrieve the ball"

I thought you were talking about Pitman at first!

Pronouns: He/Him

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:31 - May 16 with 1140 viewsFtnfwest

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:10 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

"he was one of those that just sits there for the whole game and doesn’t actually retrieve the ball"

I thought you were talking about Pitman at first!

Yeh! There were a few ‘to f***ing feet!’s being thrown around!
Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:35 - May 16 with 1116 viewsDarth_Koont

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:31 - May 16 by Ftnfwest

Yeh! There were a few ‘to f***ing feet!’s being thrown around!

I liked him. But he's a bit of an anomaly in the modern game. He had a real eye for chances and could take them. But in that floaty, disengaged role, when he's bad, it's not 10 against 11 it's 10 against 12.

Bit like Pablo

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:39 - May 16 with 1089 viewsFtnfwest

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:35 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

I liked him. But he's a bit of an anomaly in the modern game. He had a real eye for chances and could take them. But in that floaty, disengaged role, when he's bad, it's not 10 against 11 it's 10 against 12.

Bit like Pablo

Agree but tonight wasn’t a typical example of that, I think he was making the runs he did make based on what should have been simple passes and moves but his team mates weren’t just not on his wave length, they weren’t on any wave length. Just a few hopeful long punts and over hit one touches etc. Very poor but they looked exhausted
Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:47 - May 16 with 1058 viewsDarth_Koont

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:39 - May 16 by Ftnfwest

Agree but tonight wasn’t a typical example of that, I think he was making the runs he did make based on what should have been simple passes and moves but his team mates weren’t just not on his wave length, they weren’t on any wave length. Just a few hopeful long punts and over hit one touches etc. Very poor but they looked exhausted

Didn't watch the game tonight. I've enjoyed the last few CL and Championship playoff games but I'm winding down now.

I'll watch the European finals but really I just want it all to end.

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:58 - May 16 with 1024 viewsFtnfwest

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:47 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

Didn't watch the game tonight. I've enjoyed the last few CL and Championship playoff games but I'm winding down now.

I'll watch the European finals but really I just want it all to end.

You’ve got the nations league to come yet! Been watching all the play off semis. The main interest was watching Norwood twice who I was quite impressed with
Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 23:07 - May 16 with 995 viewsDarth_Koont

Brett getting the ag with the ball boy was funny on 22:58 - May 16 by Ftnfwest

You’ve got the nations league to come yet! Been watching all the play off semis. The main interest was watching Norwood twice who I was quite impressed with

I want to be in full hibernation by the time the Nations League starts up.

After the last year and the potential for humiliation next year (although we should be alright), I'm happy for the close season to be years not months.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024