Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best footballer born on your birthday.... 09:37 - May 17 with 10459 viewsITFC_Forever

Chris Waddle
Michael Owen
Steve Sidwell
Chris Brunt

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:39 - May 17 with 4215 viewsGeoffSentence

That's four footballers. Only one can be the best. Out of that lot I would give the accolade to Chris Waddle, who is probably also the best pop star in that list.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:41 - May 17 with 4196 viewsBlueBadger

Johann Cruyff
[Post edited 17 May 2019 9:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:41 - May 17 with 4199 viewsSamWhiteUK

From a quick google, Gary Lineker
Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:41 - May 17 with 4194 viewsSomethingBlue

Kieron Dyer.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:45 - May 17 with 4178 viewsfactual_blue

Gabriel Jesus.

Or, for the older generation Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:45 - May 17 with 4176 viewsITFC_Forever

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:39 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

That's four footballers. Only one can be the best. Out of that lot I would give the accolade to Chris Waddle, who is probably also the best pop star in that list.

True.

I would go for Owen pre-injury, but Waddle for the full duration of his career.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:46 - May 17 with 4174 viewsJosebadleg

Shefki Kuqi

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:47 - May 17 with 4168 viewsskyblue23

I'm no where near old enough to know if he was the greatest ever but mine is Pele

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Login to get fewer ads

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:53 - May 17 with 4135 viewsCoastalblue

Darren O'Dea

True dat

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:54 - May 17 with 4128 viewsBlueBadger

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:47 - May 17 by skyblue23

I'm no where near old enough to know if he was the greatest ever but mine is Pele

He's no Kayden Jackson.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:01 - May 17 with 4118 viewsskyblue23

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:54 - May 17 by BlueBadger

He's no Kayden Jackson.

Jackson would have scored that header past Banks!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:08 - May 17 with 4107 viewsSwansea_Blue

Paolo Maldini or Jason Puncheon.

Hmm, struggling to decide which is best.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:10 - May 17 with 4103 viewsOsborneOneNil

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 09:39 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Tough one. It's between........

Nicolas Anelka.........or, Mark Fish! Ha!!
Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:21 - May 17 with 4091 viewsSWGF

Can only find Adam Proudlock, so I think the answer is me.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:25 - May 17 with 4074 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is this a subtle scam to steal our personal data. We've had a thread asking people to reveal where they were born. Now one asking for our birthdays. What's next - footballers with the same surname as your mother's maiden name?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:30 - May 17 with 4058 viewsSuperblue95

Matteo Guendouzi. Next best after him appears to be our old full back Shane O Connor.

No decent celebrities have the same birthday as me. Peter Capaldi and Sarah Michelle Gellar are about as exciting as I can find

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:32 - May 17 with 4045 viewsrickw

Lionel Messi

Think there was someone else too but I can't remember who now
[Post edited 17 May 2019 10:33]

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:32 - May 17 with 4044 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Alessandro Del Piero
Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:36 - May 17 with 4025 viewsDanTheMan

Coen Moulijn

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:40 - May 17 with 4010 viewscaught-in-limbo

Davor Å uker

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:41 - May 17 with 4013 viewsPhilTWTD

Adam Tanner or Oleg Salenko.
Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:44 - May 17 with 4002 viewsLesta_Tractor

Ian St John
Cafu
Stephen Bywater
Cenk Tosun

KEVIN KYLE!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:46 - May 17 with 3999 viewsfactual_blue

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:41 - May 17 by PhilTWTD

Adam Tanner or Oleg Salenko.

Adam Tanner was also a sixteenth century Jesuit, who has a crater on the Moon named after him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:48 - May 17 with 3992 viewsHerbivore

Hermann Hreidarsson.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Best footballer born on your birthday.... on 10:57 - May 17 with 3971 viewsBig_Jase

Toss up between Frank De Boer & Paul Konchesky

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024