Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. 13:33 - May 17 with 8677 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48306380?fbclid=IwAR0kiPdOGvmG7

Cheerio you horrible little nazi nonce.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 13:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:36 - May 17 with 2920 viewschicoazul

I wonder if all Nazis/members of groups like his are also nonces? I think on the balance of probability they are. So we should assume anyone who espouses Nazi ideology is also a nonce.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:36 - May 17 with 2914 viewshomer_123

Just as an aside Badge, isn't a sad situation that a 23 year old holds such extreme views? How has that been able to come to pass?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:37 - May 17 with 2909 viewscrunchie1978

mmmmm.....hate not hope involved....could be a hatchet job.......excuse the pun!
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:39 - May 17 with 2888 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:37 - May 17 by crunchie1978

mmmmm.....hate not hope involved....could be a hatchet job.......excuse the pun!

What point's Roger Irrelevant trying to make here?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:40 - May 17 with 2885 viewschicoazul

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:37 - May 17 by crunchie1978

I wonder if they fabricated those pictures of him speaking at Nazi rallies, or the online details of him grooming children?

Or are you speaking up on the contrary for another reason?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:41 - May 17 with 2873 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:40 - May 17 by chicoazul

I wonder if they fabricated those pictures of him speaking at Nazi rallies, or the online details of him grooming children?

Surely Crunchie as a Yaxley-Lennon fan wouldn't dream of supporting a peadophile terrorist?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:42 - May 17 with 2875 viewsSteve_M

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:36 - May 17 by homer_123

Just as an aside Badge, isn't a sad situation that a 23 year old holds such extreme views? How has that been able to come to pass?

Grooming, radicalisation, call it what you want.

There are plenty of miserable, vulnerable people out there and a few people skilled and charismatic enough to have an undue influence on them. The process seems to be broadly similar for the far right as for terrorist Muslims.

The internet has just exacerbated the ease and scope with which that can happen.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:42 - May 17 with 2868 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:40 - May 17 by chicoazul

Ask poor Julian about fabrication.
Login to get fewer ads

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:43 - May 17 with 2866 viewsStokieBlue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:36 - May 17 by homer_123

Not been given the tools to distinguish the nonsense from the truth in the vast swathes of information that make up the interwebs?

Critical thinking and analysis needs to be on the curriculum - the sooner the better.

He might also just be a nasty piece of work though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:43 - May 17 with 2862 viewschicoazul

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:42 - May 17 by crunchie1978

Ask poor Julian about fabrication.

Ah an Assange fan. He's accused of rape isnt he?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:44 - May 17 with 2856 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:43 - May 17 by chicoazul

Funny how all these far-right apologists love a bit of rape, innit.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:44 - May 17 with 2859 viewsJ2BLUE

Like most Nazis he's an utter coward. He looks like a child and needs a massive knife to make himself feel like a hard man. I hope he learns from his 20 years. He probably wishes he had killed her. Probably wouldn't have got much longer. MPs, regardless of their views, really deserve better protection in this current climate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:48 - May 17 with 2832 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:44 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Funny how all these far-right apologists love a bit of rape, innit.

And kiddy diddling.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:49 - May 17 with 2825 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:48 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

And kiddy diddling.

Almost like they're hopeless inadequates unable to deal with reality on any civilised level.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:51 - May 17 with 2802 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:49 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Almost like they're hopeless inadequates unable to deal with reality on any civilised level.

It comes from the fact that most of them kept mother in the back room when she passed on. Now they spend their evenings brushing her hair and moisturising her facial bones.

These kind of loners are naturally drawn together online, where they can act like real big men until the ghost of mother past makes them turn off the internet at 8pm and put her to bed.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 13:56]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:03 - May 17 with 2737 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:43 - May 17 by chicoazul

When it suits........yes!
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:04 - May 17 with 2728 viewsJ2BLUE

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:03 - May 17 by crunchie1978

They dropped the case because they couldn't reach him. It's not a stitch up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:05 - May 17 with 2725 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:03 - May 17 by crunchie1978

There's nothing you won't defend when it's coming from one of your man crushes!

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:07 - May 17 with 2722 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:36 - May 17 by chicoazul

I wonder if all Nazis/members of groups like his are also nonces? I think on the balance of probability they are. So we should assume anyone who espouses Nazi ideology is also a nonce.

There's a fairly obvious reply to this regarding participants in the thread but I suspect it'd land me a Red Flash of Ham.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:07 - May 17 with 2718 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:07 - May 17 by BlueBadger

There's a fairly obvious reply to this regarding participants in the thread but I suspect it'd land me a Red Flash of Ham.

Sometimes it is worth it. Sadly, you can't put Phil on ignore (I've tried) but you can just refuse to engage.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:08 - May 17 with 2714 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:05 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

There's nothing you won't defend when it's coming from one of your man crushes!

Dont knock it till you've tried it spruce.
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:10 - May 17 with 2701 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:08 - May 17 by crunchie1978

Naziism or kiddy fiddling?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:11 - May 17 with 2692 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:08 - May 17 by crunchie1978

Yeah, I think I'll give rape and racism a miss thanks Crunchie. Thanks for the recommendation though. I you like getting involved in those things you have at it and deal with the consequences.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:29 - May 17 with 2640 viewsfactual_blue

I hope they don't put him in the same wing as loads of Muslims.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:34 - May 17 with 2623 viewsDanTheMan

Was only when I read a previous story that he was one of the kids in that BNP video that did the rounds years back.

Also LOL at the person in this thread who think it's some sort of stitch up job. How dense can you be.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024