Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane 19:00 - May 17 with 5581 viewsOwainG1992

Hull have released from his contract.
Available on a free for definite now.
Here's hoping we get him in.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Will Keane on 09:12 - May 18 with 652 viewstitanicclown

Some of his link play was sublime and when he played he almost made our disfunctional 433 work.
He suffered two muscle injuries while with us not knee problems - this has to be a consideration. He went from playing no football to playing twice a week very quickly. With a good preseason and sensible management the injury risk would be reduced.
100% yes for me (with some creative contract negotiations) Fit and firing, he would be the best striker in that division.
Will Keane on 09:36 - May 18 with 611 viewsJimmyJazz

Will Keane on 21:15 - May 17 by Steve_M

Yes, pretty much that.

It might just depend if he gets an offer from a Championship club, he presumably knows he'll have to see a very big reduction i wages wherever he goes.

For pretty much the same reasons we are putting up for not signing him, do you really see a Championship club being interested. It would be a massive gamble for whoever signs him.

From Keane's perspective, we may well be the best option

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Will Keane on 09:57 - May 18 with 588 viewsstrikalite

Will Keane on 09:36 - May 18 by JimmyJazz

For pretty much the same reasons we are putting up for not signing him, do you really see a Championship club being interested. It would be a massive gamble for whoever signs him.

He'd snap our hand off at anything I'd have thought, I don't know enough about his injury history but he's only 26 so if he can get himself fit over the summer and we use him wisely like Sheff did with McG then maybe worth giving him a year with another year option..
Will Keane on 10:08 - May 18 with 577 viewsKesgrave_Exile

He would be a great addition only on the basis he is either on a pay as you play deal until he can improve his fitness or a low basic wage which is then incentivised with an appearance bonus.
Will Keane on 10:15 - May 18 with 563 viewsstrikalite

Will Keane on 10:08 - May 18 by Kesgrave_Exile

He would be a great addition only on the basis he is either on a pay as you play deal until he can improve his fitness or a low basic wage which is then incentivised with an appearance bonus.

Pay as you play and on the minimum wage of £8.21 per hour would be a half decent deal...
Will Keane on 11:17 - May 18 with 517 viewsSteve_M

Will Keane on 09:36 - May 18 by JimmyJazz

They probably have a little more money to spare and it's the sort of gamble that if it came off could have a great impact on a season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will Keane on 12:33 - May 18 with 477 viewssuffolkpoker

Will Keane on 11:17 - May 18 by Steve_M

They probably have a little more money to spare and it's the sort of gamble that if it came off could have a great impact on a season.

The way i see it its like flooping the nut flush draw, three handed and getting it in with the correct equity.

He will either have a great preseason and have 35+ games next year or we will struggle to get 3 games on the trott and for him to reach 15 appearances.

i would say his most likestly desternation is town atm

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024