Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout 22:28 - May 17 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

Absolute morons. It's just attention seeking. It's all part of the highs and lows of being a supporter.

That is all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 22:33 - May 17 with 996 viewsnorth_stand77

Charlton through on penalties
People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 23:14 - May 17 with 940 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm impressed that there doesn't seem to be anything that you don't hold a strong opinion on!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 23:21 - May 17 with 926 viewsFtnfwest

There’s only one penalty ever that I couldn’t watch and that was the first one lineker took against Cameroon in italian 90 as there was only about 5 minutes left and I thought that would be that if he missed. Always ok with shootouts but if I’m watching one as a neutral I often don’t bother simply because I lose interest at that point.
People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 23:36 - May 17 with 896 viewsJ2BLUE

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 23:14 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

I'm impressed that there doesn't seem to be anything that you don't hold a strong opinion on!

Weren't you one of the people accusing me of sitting on the fence recently?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 00:39 - May 18 with 852 viewsSpruceMoose

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 23:36 - May 17 by J2BLUE

Weren't you one of the people accusing me of sitting on the fence recently?

You're thinking of Footers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 08:39 - May 18 with 706 viewsBloomBlue

That's because they know there is a good chance the TV cameras will focus in on them, their 15 [mins] seconds of fame.
People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 08:50 - May 18 with 698 viewsGlasgowBlue

I have to disagree with you on this. It’s not something I’ve done myself but in a game as important as this one emotion can overcome you to the point you feel physically sick.

There have been times over the course of following Ipswich when we have been in with a chance of some much needed points and I have had to switch the TV/radio off in the last five minutes and kill some time because my nerves have taken over and I simply can’t watch/listen.

All part of the rollercoaster of being a football fan.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 08:55 - May 18 with 691 viewsfooters

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 00:39 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

You're thinking of Footers.

I'm not sure it was me, you utter moron. Don't you realise there are honest, hard working posters threatening to leave the forum because of things like this?

This does seem quite a strange thing to get worked up about though. Who cares? Who has the time to care? And what would or could caring about it achieve?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 09:14 - May 18 with 663 viewsPinewoodblue

People who look away when their team are in a penalty shootout on 08:39 - May 18 by BloomBlue

That's because they know there is a good chance the TV cameras will focus in on them, their 15 [mins] seconds of fame.

What a stupid comment.

Television cameras can be intrusive. the away game agsinst Coventry when tribute was paid to Sir Bobby Robson is an example. My wife shed a tear, the cameras caught it, and her phone didn't stop ringing all the way home as Sky Sports news showed it all evening, every 15 minutes. Sky ended the clip with the comment "and some shed a tear".

Suppose in your mind she did it on purpose to attract attention.

You really need to get a life.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024