Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a bunch of c@nts 23:25 - May 17 with 11712 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/senior-tories-warn-against-exte

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 19 with 2065 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:25 - May 19 by Herbivore

The thread is about the Tory leadership contest. But you bang on about 'the left' as though you have the faintest clue what you're on about.

I dont need to many clues the fact the Labour Party are being investigated for institutional racism is all the clue I need to know the Labour Party and leadership is full of racists. However unlike you I take a balanced view and accept certain other political parties including those on the right also have racists as members and leaders.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:57 - May 19 with 2060 viewsHerbivore

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 19 by jimmyvet

I dont need to many clues the fact the Labour Party are being investigated for institutional racism is all the clue I need to know the Labour Party and leadership is full of racists. However unlike you I take a balanced view and accept certain other political parties including those on the right also have racists as members and leaders.

Good for you, flower.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:07 - May 19 with 2041 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 19 by jimmyvet

Pronouns: He/Him

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:08 - May 19 with 2039 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:53 - May 19 by No9

& the tories have a major problem with islamap[hobia which they are not addressing seriously - according to their own members- This thread isn't about labour

Couldn’t agree more any member found guilty of any type of racism should be kicked out straight away and face police investigation.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 12:06 - May 19 with 1988 viewsgiant_stow

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:14 - May 19 by jimmyvet

With the greatest respect I think the thread was about political parties bigots racists etc and last time I looked the Labour Party were being investigated for institutional racism I believe? So the contributors were probably just adding some balance to the debate as the left are convinced racism only counts on the right of politics which is clearly not the case.

I don't think any thread op has the right to decide what a thread is about - they take their own organic path. I also think you and me probably agree about the labour antisemitism crisis, but having said all that, the thread *was* about what a bunch of c@nts the tories are. They're putting internal battles ahead the country's best interests. disgraceful and I hope they pay the price for a long time.
[Post edited 19 May 2019 12:07]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 12:19 - May 19 with 1976 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 12:06 - May 19 by giant_stow

I don't think any thread op has the right to decide what a thread is about - they take their own organic path. I also think you and me probably agree about the labour antisemitism crisis, but having said all that, the thread *was* about what a bunch of c@nts the tories are. They're putting internal battles ahead the country's best interests. disgraceful and I hope they pay the price for a long time.

It was also about rubber bath mats, if you read carefully.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 13:13 - May 19 with 1932 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Such a bunch of c@nts on 12:19 - May 19 by footers

I see your rubber fetish is getting out of hand again footers.

[Post edited 19 May 2019 13:17]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 13:24 - May 19 with 1917 viewsgiant_stow

I missed that - apologies.

Login to get fewer ads

Such a bunch of c@nts on 14:26 - May 19 with 1891 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 13:13 - May 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

I see your rubber fetish is getting out of hand again footers.

[Post edited 19 May 2019 13:17]

Do you have any talc I can borrow?

I say borrow, but we both know you'll never actually get it back.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 14:27 - May 19 with 1888 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 13:24 - May 19 by giant_stow

I missed that - apologies.

No problem, mate. But please take more care in future.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 15:24 - May 19 with 1837 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and about Glassers refusing to answer questions about conflation......I can only assume there is some psychological barrier involved.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 15:26 - May 19 with 1834 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 12:06 - May 19 by giant_stow

Agree again and how sad we have such a hopeless bunch of alternatives. In any other period of time we could get rid of this lot and have a reasonable alternative sadly I would rather keep this bunch of incompetent ministers than let the extreme racist alternative anywhere near power.

Sad days at present.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 15:30 - May 19 with 1825 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Such a bunch of c@nts on 14:26 - May 19 by footers

Do you have any talc I can borrow?

I say borrow, but we both know you'll never actually get it back.

No, but i find Vim is a very good substitute

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:59 - May 19 with 1780 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 15:26 - May 19 by jimmyvet

Agree again and how sad we have such a hopeless bunch of alternatives. In any other period of time we could get rid of this lot and have a reasonable alternative sadly I would rather keep this bunch of incompetent ministers than let the extreme racist alternative anywhere near power.

Sad days at present.

But he’s not an extreme racist, is he?

The people saying that want it to be true but never have the evidence to back it up. Pretty shameless and dishonest stuff.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:10 - May 19 with 1771 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:59 - May 19 by Darth_Koont

But he’s not an extreme racist, is he?

The people saying that want it to be true but never have the evidence to back it up. Pretty shameless and dishonest stuff.

No you just constantly stick your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears as has been pointed out on numerous occasions. You are so blinkered it’s unreal. I agree racism exists across all parties you continue to completely deny it although Labour currently being investigated by a reputable body for institutional racism. If that was any other party you would be appalled and making your feelings well known. You can’t bring yourself to see what is so evident. It wasn’t evident until JC became Party leader indeed the Jewish population felt Labour as their political home. Now they see a huge part of the leadership and membership as racists.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:13 - May 19 with 1768 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:10 - May 19 by jimmyvet

No you just constantly stick your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears as has been pointed out on numerous occasions. You are so blinkered it’s unreal. I agree racism exists across all parties you continue to completely deny it although Labour currently being investigated by a reputable body for institutional racism. If that was any other party you would be appalled and making your feelings well known. You can’t bring yourself to see what is so evident. It wasn’t evident until JC became Party leader indeed the Jewish population felt Labour as their political home. Now they see a huge part of the leadership and membership as racists.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

And the investigation has been called by individuals and groups who disagree with Corbyn politically and specifically on Israel-Palestine.

You're being played.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:15 - May 19 with 1755 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:10 - May 19 by jimmyvet

Ed Milliband!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:16 - May 19 with 1748 viewslowhouseblue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:13 - May 19 by Darth_Koont

Saying it doesn't make it so.

And the investigation has been called by individuals and groups who disagree with Corbyn politically and specifically on Israel-Palestine.

You're being played.

right, you think the ehrc investigation is part of your conspiracy. jeez.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:35 - May 19 with 1735 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:16 - May 19 by lowhouseblue

And that’s why DK has zero credibility. DK is clearly quite a bright chap but his conspiracy theories are just laughable. When you get backed into a corner with no way out you just come up with more and more nonsense. DK do yourself a favour show some integrity and accept that JC under Labour has become home to some pretty awful individuals and it’s not just JC s political opponents making things up.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 20 with 1636 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:16 - May 19 by lowhouseblue

What do you mean conspiracy?

The investigation was called for by the CAA and the JLM - who have a thing about pro-Palestinian people and organisations and Corbyn in particular. They've been there firing shots from the start so hardly some secret, shadowy conspiracy.

Personally, I don't trust them or their ethno-religious nationalist agenda. Let's see what the EHRC find instead of taking the OTT accusations of this lot as read.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:04 - May 20 with 1629 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:35 - May 19 by jimmyvet

And that’s why DK has zero credibility. DK is clearly quite a bright chap but his conspiracy theories are just laughable. When you get backed into a corner with no way out you just come up with more and more nonsense. DK do yourself a favour show some integrity and accept that JC under Labour has become home to some pretty awful individuals and it’s not just JC s political opponents making things up.

See above.

When you have to exaggerate and misrepresent what I'm saying to make your point then you're on dodgy ground.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:24 - May 20 with 1601 viewslowhouseblue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 20 by Darth_Koont

What do you mean conspiracy?

The investigation was called for by the CAA and the JLM - who have a thing about pro-Palestinian people and organisations and Corbyn in particular. They've been there firing shots from the start so hardly some secret, shadowy conspiracy.

Personally, I don't trust them or their ethno-religious nationalist agenda. Let's see what the EHRC find instead of taking the OTT accusations of this lot as read.

firing shots = reporting cases of anti-semitism.

"ethno-religious nationalist agenda" - the person with an agenda here is you, and you show time and time again that it's a very unpleasant one.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:59 - May 20 with 1579 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:24 - May 20 by lowhouseblue

"ethno-religious nationalist agenda" - the person with an agenda here is you, and you show time and time again that it's a very unpleasant one.

Oh give over.

They've reported incidents of antisemitism and quite right too. They've also told everyone what these incidents mean about Corbyn even when there's been no connection.

But the EHRC investigation isn't about incidents of antisemitism it's about how they're handled. With the incidents themselves not proving what they wanted cf Margaret Hodge's sketchy dossier, the critics are arguing that this is now the proof of Corbyn's antisemitism.

It's a bit pathetic and more than a little manipulative to keep the narrative in the public arena.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:02 - May 20 with 1565 viewslowhouseblue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:59 - May 20 by Darth_Koont

Oh give over.

They've reported incidents of antisemitism and quite right too. They've also told everyone what these incidents mean about Corbyn even when there's been no connection.

But the EHRC investigation isn't about incidents of antisemitism it's about how they're handled. With the incidents themselves not proving what they wanted cf Margaret Hodge's sketchy dossier, the critics are arguing that this is now the proof of Corbyn's antisemitism.

It's a bit pathetic and more than a little manipulative to keep the narrative in the public arena.

i thought you were going to "see what the EHRC find". but it turns out you have a little mantra pre-prepared to rubbish it in advance. and your plan is to rubbish the ehrc in order to continue dismissing the issue. nice.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:04 - May 20 with 1561 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:24 - May 20 by lowhouseblue

That's what self-avowed Zionists are. I'm just stating facts.

I have a problem with any religious or ethno-nationalist beliefs coming into politics in 2019. It's hokum and at worst it open up the door for all sorts of nastiness. Just ask Viktor Orban and Tommy Robinson.

I'm an anti-fundamentalist. If the CAA thinks that makes me an antisemite then they're the ones with the problem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024