Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a bunch of c@nts 23:25 - May 17 with 11725 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/senior-tories-warn-against-exte

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:22 - May 18 with 1169 viewsbournemouthblue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:17 - May 18 by BlueBadger

'A short contest is thought to favour the frontrunner among members, Boris Johnson.'

This is the worst thing to come out of Brexit, yet, astonishingly.

Boris is an interesting one because he falls perfectly into Labour's Many versus the Elite narrative

Another of the Eton set who forced austerity on us minions

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:25 - May 18 with 1164 viewsBlueBadger

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:38 - May 18 by WD19

Unlikely to happen. There is a standard playbook here that will result in the ‘anyone but Boris’ candidate winning. Whoever that may be. Probably Leadsom or Rudd.....or some slightly younger white bloke in a suit with a neat haircut that you have never heard of.

..who will invariably turn out to be the political equivalent of Paul Lambert - looks superficially attractive in his methods, speaks well but achieve very little apart from one brief early period in his career.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:26 - May 18 with 1163 viewsNo9

Just how much proof does anyone need this is a tpry fight that is costing the taxpayer £Billions?
Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:29 - May 18 with 1158 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:33 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

Good. I’ve said for some time that the Tory party is becoming institutional Islamophobia. It needs investigating.

Ironic that this post comes from somebody who has defended the labour party on numerous occasions against charges of institutional antisemitism though. Despite The EHRC investigation into Labour being much further along than this preliminary inquiry into the Tories.

I’m also waiting for you to criticise the Tories for refusing to adopt the working definition of Islamophobia after spending last summer twisting, turning and bending over backwards defending Labour for not adopting the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

Perhaps you care about some minority groups more than others?
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:39]

Any conflation here....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/17/german-parliament-declares-israel-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:33 - May 18 with 1150 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:29 - May 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Any conflation here....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/17/german-parliament-declares-israel-

It's a good letter even though it's obviously written by "the wrong Jews" who are clearly self-hating ...

https://www.haaretz.com/embeds/pdf_upload/2019/20190516-185634.pdf

Pronouns: He/Him

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:34 - May 18 with 1149 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:25 - May 18 by BlueBadger

..who will invariably turn out to be the political equivalent of Paul Lambert - looks superficially attractive in his methods, speaks well but achieve very little apart from one brief early period in his career.

They should skip a generation and go for Rory Stewart or James Cleverly. Then spend a decent period in opposition working out what they stand for and how they can be relevant in the 21st century.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:34 - May 18 with 1144 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:21 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

That you are getting support from somebody else who has been an apologist for Antisemtism on here says it all. Even you must be embarrassed to be getting support from Darth-I compile a list of untrustworthy Jews-Koont?

"Nothing more needs to be said."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:36 - May 18 with 1135 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:33 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

It's a good letter even though it's obviously written by "the wrong Jews" who are clearly self-hating ...

https://www.haaretz.com/embeds/pdf_upload/2019/20190516-185634.pdf

It’s funny how it’s only people like you who use the phrase “wrong kind of Jews”.

It’s code for Jews who we like and agree with.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:37 - May 18 with 1131 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:21 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

That you are getting support from somebody else who has been an apologist for Antisemtism on here says it all. Even you must be embarrassed to be getting support from Darth-I compile a list of untrustworthy Jews-Koont?

Why would he be embarrassed? I'm sure footers hasn't completely ignored the other side of the discussion.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:38 - May 18 with 1124 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:29 - May 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Any conflation here....

Mission achieved for the Israel lobby. I'm sure Netanyahu is a very happy man.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:41 - May 18 with 1117 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:36 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

It’s funny how it’s only people like you who use the phrase “wrong kind of Jews”.

It’s code for Jews who we like and agree with.

Que? They're not exactly my words.

I'm trying to understand why you always ignore Jews and those like them who offer an alternate view? What's wrong with them?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:42 - May 18 with 1112 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:38 - May 18 by BackToRussia

I am sure GB will be rewarded handsomly in the afterlife....I note he is not addressing it here and has chosen to attempt to further smear DK instead!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:45 - May 18 with 1099 viewsNo9

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:42 - May 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am sure GB will be rewarded handsomly in the afterlife....I note he is not addressing it here and has chosen to attempt to further smear DK instead!

Tory party on Election Alert
Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:49 - May 18 with 1088 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:38 - May 18 by BackToRussia

Bingo. We have a full house. Footers, DK, Banksy and now BTR.

“Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.”

For people who care so deeply about the rights of the Palestinian people I haven’t seen any of you post about Assad bombing 160,000 Palestinian refugees in Yarmouk.

And widening the net, I haven’t seen any of you post about the concentration camps in China that holds over one million Muslim Uyghurs.

I don’t recall seeing any of you post about the execution of homosexuals in Iran. The human rights abuses in Russia? Or the Rohingya persecution in Myanmar.

It’s as if you only seem to care about what Jewish people are doing. Just an observation like.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 10:52]

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:50 - May 18 with 1082 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:49 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

“Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.”

For people who care so deeply about the rights of the Palestinian people I haven’t seen any of you post about Assad bombing 160,000 Palestinian refugees in Yarmouk.

And widening the net, I haven’t seen any of you post about the concentration camps in China that holds over one million Muslim Uyghurs.

I don’t recall seeing any of you post about the execution of homosexuals in Iran. The human rights abuses in Russia? Or the Rohingya persecution in Myanmar.

It’s as if you only seem to care about what Jewish people are doing. Just an observation like.

That's a lot of irrelevant sh1t to what I was discussing with BanksterDebtSlave.

I like how you've painted yourself as some attacked martyr when I wasn't even replying to you. Get over yourself.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 10:51]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:51 - May 18 with 1071 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:34 - May 18 by footers

"Nothing more needs to be said."

“Anyhoo, I'm off out to buy a bath mat. Have fun :)”

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:53 - May 18 with 1059 viewsfooters

How many lashes do we get each? And pass us the sackcloth, brother. My face is ashen with guilt and remorse :(

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:54 - May 18 with 1054 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:51 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

“Anyhoo, I'm off out to buy a bath mat. Have fun :)”

I've been measuring my bath before I go out. Don't want one that won't fit. It needs to be able to handle the backsplash.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 18 with 1044 viewsDarth_Koont

So Assad's Syria is a democratic nation? Or it hasn't been widely condemned and attacked for this and other atrocities?

That's pathetic, GB.

Israel under Netanyahu doesn't want to be held accountable for ANYTHING. While Western governments tread carefully around them and turn a blind eye to the rapidly disappearing two-state solution.

You must be proud to be doing your bit in the battle to deflect attention so Palestinians can be oppressed in peace and quiet.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:59 - May 18 with 1024 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:54 - May 18 by footers

I've been measuring my bath before I go out. Don't want one that won't fit. It needs to be able to handle the backsplash.

Bath mats are so 1980’s. Turn your bathroom into a walk in wet room. Less hassle.

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:00 - May 18 with 1021 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

So Assad's Syria is a democratic nation? Or it hasn't been widely condemned and attacked for this and other atrocities?

That's pathetic, GB.

Israel under Netanyahu doesn't want to be held accountable for ANYTHING. While Western governments tread carefully around them and turn a blind eye to the rapidly disappearing two-state solution.

You must be proud to be doing your bit in the battle to deflect attention so Palestinians can be oppressed in peace and quiet.

I'm having second thoughts about Netanyahu now I know he hasn't bombed QUITE as many Palestinians as Assad. Of course, Assad probably hasn't seized as much sovereign Palestinian land or displaced as many Palestinians but he is catching up!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:04 - May 18 with 1009 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:59 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

Bath mats are so 1980’s. Turn your bathroom into a walk in wet room. Less hassle.

I'm talking about a rubber bath mat. Even wet room floors get slippery, buh!

(My housemate uses some sort of bubble bath thing that leaves a thin film of soapy stuff all over the tub. I do try to rinse it thoroughly but still get the odd slippy moment, which for a lanky beanpole is a dangerous situation- high centre of gravity and all that!)

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:23 - May 18 with 972 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:56 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

That's pathetic, GB.

I have been critical of Bibi and his governments action in numerous occasions on here DK. I’m a supporter of a two state solution and believe Israel should return to its pre 1967 borders.

But I’ve also posted about the execution of homosexuals in Iran, the treatment of the Uyghurs in China, the bombings of Assad, Putin’s human rights record, the Rohingya persecution in Myanmar, Trump’s treatment of refugees and all manner of human rights abuses around the word.

Whereas you and your fellow travellers seem unhealthily obsessed with the world’s only Jewish State.

So....”Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.”

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:26 - May 18 with 967 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:23 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

I have been critical of Bibi and his governments action in numerous occasions on here DK. I’m a supporter of a two state solution and believe Israel should return to its pre 1967 borders.

But I’ve also posted about the execution of homosexuals in Iran, the treatment of the Uyghurs in China, the bombings of Assad, Putin’s human rights record, the Rohingya persecution in Myanmar, Trump’s treatment of refugees and all manner of human rights abuses around the word.

Whereas you and your fellow travellers seem unhealthily obsessed with the world’s only Jewish State.

So....”Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.”

Saint GB.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:27 - May 18 with 965 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 11:23 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

I'm not a gypsy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024