Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a bunch of c@nts 23:25 - May 17 with 11711 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/senior-tories-warn-against-exte

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:52 - May 18 with 2456 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:45 - May 18 by bluejacko

Grow up!

Who the fook are you?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:53 - May 18 with 2455 viewsDarth_Koont

Thinking about the whole Israel-Palestine/antisemitism conflation reminds me of this piece.

Better to put it into this thread than start a new one. But I'd be interested to see if anyone wants to argue against it and to hear how they see it so differently.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is

Pronouns: He/Him

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:56 - May 18 with 2436 viewsbluejacko

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:52 - May 18 by BackToRussia

Who the fook are you?

Why what does it matter to you,your not going to scare me are you? Prick.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:58 - May 18 with 2428 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:52 - May 18 by BackToRussia

Who the fook are you?

I'll take a stab in the dark at right-wing, islamophobic Tommy Robinson Zionists.

They're quite the fans of a hardline Israeli oppression of muslims and opposition to pro-Palestinan lefties.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:58 - May 18 with 2428 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:56 - May 18 by bluejacko

Why what does it matter to you,your not going to scare me are you? Prick.

You're right, it doesn't matter.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:59 - May 18 with 2422 viewsbluejacko

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:49 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

Military attack and defence are one thing - and terrible that it's gone this far for so long.

But where do you see the illegal settlements and the blockade of Gaza? Attack or defence?

Should not be happening if they have agreements in place.
If they stop lobbing rockets over the fence though they won’t get in back in spades will they?
Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:59 - May 18 with 2422 viewsBloomBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:53 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

Thinking about the whole Israel-Palestine/antisemitism conflation reminds me of this piece.

Better to put it into this thread than start a new one. But I'd be interested to see if anyone wants to argue against it and to hear how they see it so differently.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is

I wont read anything in the guardian, the paper which doesnt print negatives stories about its largest advertiser HSBC.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:00 - May 18 with 2420 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:59 - May 18 by BloomBlue

I wont read anything in the guardian, the paper which doesnt print negatives stories about its largest advertiser HSBC.

lmao

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:07 - May 18 with 2410 viewsDarth_Koont

Don't worry.

Idiots need not apply.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:11 - May 18 with 2402 viewsBloomBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:07 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

Don't worry.

Idiots need not apply.

Or people like you who are easily brainwashed, look at their history on HSBC
Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:19 - May 18 with 2388 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:11 - May 18 by BloomBlue

Or people like you who are easily brainwashed, look at their history on HSBC

I know exactly what you're talking about. The Guardian are compromised over HSBC and in other areas. Although much less than most other UK media that I'm sure you're happy to line the litter tray of your mind with.

In between watching the football, I'm asking people to read an opinion piece. Are you scared?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:20 - May 18 with 2383 viewsClapham_Junction

So it didn't publish this story last month? https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/03/hsbc-under-fire-over-guaranteed

or this one in March: https://www.theguardian.com/money/2019/mar/30/ex-hsbc-staff-voice-anger-over-ban

Or these ones in January:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/20/hsbc-bank-tells-welsh-customer-n
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/08/uks-most-unequal-bank-hsbcs-gen
Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:26 - May 18 with 2371 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:34 - May 18 by bluejacko

So when did they start it? 10 20 years ago? It really is a bit simple to say ‘they’ started it.
Israel do not fire across the border first it is always in retaliation to rockets fired at them?
As to the rights and wrongs of the situation who knows how it can be sorted,but the OP’s
Post was a stupid comment.

14th May 1948.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:32 - May 18 with 2355 viewsBloomBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:19 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

I know exactly what you're talking about. The Guardian are compromised over HSBC and in other areas. Although much less than most other UK media that I'm sure you're happy to line the litter tray of your mind with.

In between watching the football, I'm asking people to read an opinion piece. Are you scared?

But an opinion if it was based on HSBC would be biased in favour of HSBC.

I'm happy to read an opinion but an opinion that's controlled by HSBC isn't for me.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 18:14 - May 18 with 2260 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 17:32 - May 18 by BloomBlue

But an opinion if it was based on HSBC would be biased in favour of HSBC.

I'm happy to read an opinion but an opinion that's controlled by HSBC isn't for me.

Oh FFS. Listen to yourself.

If it makes you feel less threatened, here it is in its original form.

https://forward.com/opinion/419988/debunking-the-myth-that-anti-zionism-is-anti-

Stop farting around and address the content.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 19:05 - May 18 with 2211 viewsbluejacko

Such a bunch of c@nts on 16:58 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

I'll take a stab in the dark at right-wing, islamophobic Tommy Robinson Zionists.

They're quite the fans of a hardline Israeli oppression of muslims and opposition to pro-Palestinan lefties.

Can I report that for abuse??
You have no idea what I think yet you have the front to accuse me of that crap.
As for fans of hard core politicians are you a fan of comrade Corbyn who supported HAMAS who are the ones actually firing the rockets NOT the Palestinian people.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 19:47 - May 18 with 2181 viewsSpruceMoose

Such a bunch of c@nts on 19:05 - May 18 by bluejacko

Can I report that for abuse??
You have no idea what I think yet you have the front to accuse me of that crap.
As for fans of hard core politicians are you a fan of comrade Corbyn who supported HAMAS who are the ones actually firing the rockets NOT the Palestinian people.

Probably quicker to hit report abuse than to type out a blubby post.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Such a bunch of c@nts on 20:08 - May 18 with 2168 viewsFreddies_Ears

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 18 by factual_blue

I'd like to see flailing grayling get the job.

I want Grayling to win. With him charge of Brexit, we'd be staying in the EU, joining the Euro and the Schengen border system too. Bring it on.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 20:09 - May 18 with 2167 viewsbluejacko

Such a bunch of c@nts on 19:47 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Probably quicker to hit report abuse than to type out a blubby post.

Obviously sarcasm is lost with you
Such a bunch of c@nts on 20:34 - May 18 with 2142 viewsSpruceMoose

Such a bunch of c@nts on 20:09 - May 18 by bluejacko

Obviously sarcasm is lost with you

On you. I think you meant 'on you'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:09 - May 19 with 2045 viewsHerbivore

Oh great, another thread that has nothing to do with anti-semitism in the Labour Party has been turned into a thread about anti-semitism in the Labour Party. Ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:42 - May 19 with 2027 viewsNo9

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 18 by factual_blue

I'd like to see flailing grayling get the job.

That IS the sort of third rate individual the tories have been voting for, for decades
Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:14 - May 19 with 2003 viewsjimmyvet

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:09 - May 19 by Herbivore

Oh great, another thread that has nothing to do with anti-semitism in the Labour Party has been turned into a thread about anti-semitism in the Labour Party. Ffs.

With the greatest respect I think the thread was about political parties bigots racists etc and last time I looked the Labour Party were being investigated for institutional racism I believe? So the contributors were probably just adding some balance to the debate as the left are convinced racism only counts on the right of politics which is clearly not the case.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:25 - May 19 with 1994 viewsHerbivore

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:14 - May 19 by jimmyvet

With the greatest respect I think the thread was about political parties bigots racists etc and last time I looked the Labour Party were being investigated for institutional racism I believe? So the contributors were probably just adding some balance to the debate as the left are convinced racism only counts on the right of politics which is clearly not the case.

The thread is about the Tory leadership contest. But you bang on about 'the left' as though you have the faintest clue what you're on about.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:53 - May 19 with 1985 viewsNo9

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:14 - May 19 by jimmyvet

& the tories have a major problem with islamap[hobia which they are not addressing seriously - according to their own members- This thread isn't about labour
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024