Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a bunch of c@nts 23:25 - May 17 with 11723 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/senior-tories-warn-against-exte

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 23:45 - May 17 with 4105 viewsMelford

All this sh!t we are in is a result of squabble in the Tory party over Europe, Thatcher was binned over a Euro row, John Major who was more accommodating bemoaned the 'Bastards' in his government. The 1922 committee who pulls the strings in that party says it all, they act like they're living in 1922 when half the globe was painted pink with our empire.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 23:51 - May 17 with 4091 viewsgiant_stow

Such a bunch of c@nts on 23:45 - May 17 by Melford

All this sh!t we are in is a result of squabble in the Tory party over Europe, Thatcher was binned over a Euro row, John Major who was more accommodating bemoaned the 'Bastards' in his government. The 1922 committee who pulls the strings in that party says it all, they act like they're living in 1922 when half the globe was painted pink with our empire.

And up again. +1

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a bunch of c@nts on 00:16 - May 18 with 4059 viewssyntaxerror

Such a bunch of c@nts on 23:51 - May 17 by giant_stow

And up again. +1

Just read the Wikipedia for Bill Cash, Peter Bone and Marc Francois.

They make Farage look like a bleeding heart liberal.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 00:28 - May 18 with 4034 viewsDarth_Koont

It's the sh!ttest of sh!tshows.

Pronouns: He/Him

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:17 - May 18 with 3884 viewsBlueBadger

'A short contest is thought to favour the frontrunner among members, Boris Johnson.'

This is the worst thing to come out of Brexit, yet, astonishingly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:38 - May 18 with 3855 viewsWD19

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:17 - May 18 by BlueBadger

'A short contest is thought to favour the frontrunner among members, Boris Johnson.'

Unlikely to happen. There is a standard playbook here that will result in the ‘anyone but Boris’ candidate winning. Whoever that may be. Probably Leadsom or Rudd.....or some slightly younger white bloke in a suit with a neat haircut that you have never heard of.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:42 - May 18 with 3844 viewsBloomBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:38 - May 18 by WD19

Unlikely to happen. There is a standard playbook here that will result in the ‘anyone but Boris’ candidate winning. Whoever that may be. Probably Leadsom or Rudd.....or some slightly younger white bloke in a suit with a neat haircut that you have never heard of.

Aren't all party leaders in this country 'white'? Labour hasn't even had a female as Leader and it"s 2019.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:14 - May 18 with 3807 viewscaught-in-limbo

Tobias Ellwood might fit that description. Of course, today's society dictates there'll be at least a boy / girl option. Liz Truss seems to be being lined up to fill the puppet with apparently little history option.

That said, we'll probably not get to choose the next PM. The one we're told is the least detestable will probably step down after winning so the 1922 Committee can install their own puppet again.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 8:15]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:27 - May 18 with 3776 viewsBloomBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:14 - May 18 by caught-in-limbo

Tobias Ellwood might fit that description. Of course, today's society dictates there'll be at least a boy / girl option. Liz Truss seems to be being lined up to fill the puppet with apparently little history option.

That said, we'll probably not get to choose the next PM. The one we're told is the least detestable will probably step down after winning so the 1922 Committee can install their own puppet again.

That would good we'll have a 1922 puppet and a momentum puppet leading our two biggest parties.
Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:38 - May 18 with 3746 viewscaught-in-limbo

Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:27 - May 18 by BloomBlue

That would good we'll have a 1922 puppet and a momentum puppet leading our two biggest parties.

Traditional media no longer dominates the narrative completely, so directing democratic choices is harder. That's why we need committees to make the right choices. Mark Sedwill will probably remain the actual leader of the country anyway.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 18 with 3703 viewsfactual_blue

I'd like to see flailing grayling get the job.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:02 - May 18 with 3704 viewsBackToRussia

Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:27 - May 18 by BloomBlue

Would that be the momentum group that just announced a radical set of policies the current Labour leadership doesn't espouse?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:20 - May 18 with 3676 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 08:14 - May 18 by caught-in-limbo

We don’t elect PM’s in this country. We elect constituency members of Parliament. The party with the largest number of MP’s tend to form a government with their leader, elected by party members, becoming PM.

Even if a party changes leader mid term, it is usual for that party leader to lead their party into a general election. Callaghan in 1979, John Major in 1992, Gordon Brown in 2010 and T May in 2017.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:24 - May 18 with 3658 viewsfooters

A party of endemic Islamophobia. The EHRC are investigating.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/may/17/leak-reveals-tory-party-looking-at-

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:33 - May 18 with 3643 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:24 - May 18 by footers

A party of endemic Islamophobia. The EHRC are investigating.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/may/17/leak-reveals-tory-party-looking-at-

Good. I’ve said for some time that the Tory party is becoming institutional Islamophobia. It needs investigating.

Ironic that this post comes from somebody who has defended the labour party on numerous occasions against charges of institutional antisemitism though. Despite The EHRC investigation into Labour being much further along than this preliminary inquiry into the Tories.

I’m also waiting for you to criticise the Tories for refusing to adopt the working definition of Islamophobia after spending last summer twisting, turning and bending over backwards defending Labour for not adopting the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

Perhaps you care about some minority groups more than others?
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:39]

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:37 - May 18 with 3612 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:33 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

Good. I’ve said for some time that the Tory party is becoming institutional Islamophobia. It needs investigating.

Ironic that this post comes from somebody who has defended the labour party on numerous occasions against charges of institutional antisemitism though. Despite The EHRC investigation into Labour being much further along than this preliminary inquiry into the Tories.

I’m also waiting for you to criticise the Tories for refusing to adopt the working definition of Islamophobia after spending last summer twisting, turning and bending over backwards defending Labour for not adopting the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

Perhaps you care about some minority groups more than others?
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:39]

It is very amusing. Weird that you haven't been giving equal airtime to this issue innit?

Perhaps you care about some minorities more than others? Your post volume would certainly seem to suggest it.

Anyhoo, I'm off out to buy a bath mat. Have fun :)

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:39 - May 18 with 3609 viewsSwansea_Blue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 07:17 - May 18 by BlueBadger

The ‘mad, swivel-eyed loons’ are running the show. Interesting article on the rising influence of these types in the Tories here:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:42 - May 18 with 3601 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:37 - May 18 by footers

It is very amusing. Weird that you haven't been giving equal airtime to this issue innit?

Perhaps you care about some minorities more than others? Your post volume would certainly seem to suggest it.

Anyhoo, I'm off out to buy a bath mat. Have fun :)

Do I have to do this again? Funny how black people give more attention to Windrush and not other racism. Funny how people from Muslim backgrounds give Islamophobia more attention than other forms of racism. Etc etc.

So yeah, I do give more airtime to a form of racism that is more likely to affect my family than others.

Labour should be all over the Tiries for their Islamophobia issues. But because they are up to their necks in antisemitism they are staying silent. Minorities suffer because we have two institutionally racist parties who can’t speak out against the other.

Nice goysplaining though footers.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:45]

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:46 - May 18 with 3583 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:42 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

Do I have to do this again? Funny how black people give more attention to Windrush and not other racism. Funny how people from Muslim backgrounds give Islamophobia more attention than other forms of racism. Etc etc.

So yeah, I do give more airtime to a form of racism that is more likely to affect my family than others.

Labour should be all over the Tiries for their Islamophobia issues. But because they are up to their necks in antisemitism they are staying silent. Minorities suffer because we have two institutionally racist parties who can’t speak out against the other.

Nice goysplaining though footers.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:45]

Glassers, you're not Jewish. Nice downvoting a story by a Jewish man highlighting the weaponisation of antisemitism tho. Why you tryin' goysplain to him? Or are you trying to discredit his viewz?

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:05 - May 18 with 3543 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:46 - May 18 by footers

Glassers, you're not Jewish. Nice downvoting a story by a Jewish man highlighting the weaponisation of antisemitism tho. Why you tryin' goysplain to him? Or are you trying to discredit his viewz?

My downvote was aimed at you posting an article about the weaponisation of AS in America which had absolutely nothing to do with the post you were replying to.

I’ve explained my family circumstances more than enough. I’m not doing it again. You have proved yourself to be a rank hypocrite on this thread. Yiu know it. I know it. And your posting history on the antisemitism threads show what you are. Nothing more needs to be said.

Iron Lion Zion

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:05 - May 18 with 3543 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:46 - May 18 by footers

Good luck with that.

Glassers follows the first rule of politics: Stick to your narrative and never address anything that challenges it. Just keep repeating and retweeting.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:07 - May 18 with 3538 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:05 - May 18 by Darth_Koont

Good luck with that.

Glassers follows the first rule of politics: Stick to your narrative and never address anything that challenges it. Just keep repeating and retweeting.

GB: "I hope you don't care about one minority more than another?"
Also GB: "I care more about one minority than another."

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:09 - May 18 with 3532 viewsfooters

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:05 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

My downvote was aimed at you posting an article about the weaponisation of AS in America which had absolutely nothing to do with the post you were replying to.

I’ve explained my family circumstances more than enough. I’m not doing it again. You have proved yourself to be a rank hypocrite on this thread. Yiu know it. I know it. And your posting history on the antisemitism threads show what you are. Nothing more needs to be said.

Judge, jury and executioner.

May the lord strike my children down if I am an antisemite, oh Lord!

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:18 - May 18 with 3491 viewsDarth_Koont

Such a bunch of c@nts on 09:39 - May 18 by Swansea_Blue

The ‘mad, swivel-eyed loons’ are running the show. Interesting article on the rising influence of these types in the Tories here:

That seems about right.

And given the disturbing people in the ERG, one can only imagine the state of the people behind them and in committee rooms around the country that are holding the party as hostage.

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:21 - May 18 with 3475 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a bunch of c@nts on 10:09 - May 18 by footers

Judge, jury and executioner.

May the lord strike my children down if I am an antisemite, oh Lord!

That you are getting support from somebody else who has been an apologist for Antisemtism on here says it all. Even you must be embarrassed to be getting support from Darth-I compile a list of untrustworthy Jews-Koont?

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024