Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scout association still doing great things for children 09:16 - May 18 with 670 viewsballycastle

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/may/15/scouts-march-back-into-britains-

British values, saluting the Union Jack and gutting rabbits, marvelous
The Scout association still doing great things for children on 09:25 - May 18 with 638 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s inner cities though, so they’ll be working towards their common assault, hotwiring and breaking and entering badges!

It’s good to see. It seems like there’s a desperate need for stuff for kids to do, as apparently youth clubs/facilities have been shutting in droves across the country. Westminster cuts biting deep and all that.

I was in the Ipswich 9th. Never did me any harm, wibble.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Scout association still doing great things for children on 09:49 - May 18 with 616 viewsballycastle

The Scout association still doing great things for children on 09:25 - May 18 by Swansea_Blue

It’s inner cities though, so they’ll be working towards their common assault, hotwiring and breaking and entering badges!

It’s good to see. It seems like there’s a desperate need for stuff for kids to do, as apparently youth clubs/facilities have been shutting in droves across the country. Westminster cuts biting deep and all that.

I was in the Ipswich 9th. Never did me any harm, wibble.

It is great to see, 32nd Ipswich for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024