Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fourmidables 18:58 - May 18 with 3749 viewsMullet

That's how they're branding themselves and this season. Remove all their titles and ban them forever now I say.

It's even worse than that mix shirt monstrosity a few of their fans are wearing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Fourmidables on 13:58 - May 19 with 418 viewsHerbivore

Fourmidables on 13:34 - May 19 by cbower

Ipswich Town ca. 1973-83? Nottingham Forest (especially before Trevor Francis signing) late 70s and early 80s?

The game has changed beyond all recognition since those days.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fourmidables on 16:20 - May 19 with 372 viewscbower

Fourmidables on 13:58 - May 19 by Herbivore

The game has changed beyond all recognition since those days.

It doesn't take much insight to say that. The game is still football though. The objectives remain the same as do the rules ( mostly). The only real change is the marketing and all the cash that has brought alongside the mercenary nature of the world's players (and their money grabbing agents)who want their snouts in the trough. Combine that with billionaire owner from various dubious backgrounds and you are damn right the game has changed beyond all recognition. It is precisely what I was lamenting in my reply to the OP! Over 40 years ago yy old fella predicted when Trevor Francis went for the first £1 million transfer that the game would "go up its own backside". Not sure when it will be, but I reckon he was right. When all these greedy barstewards are finished and they get their European Super League claptrap I guess it will be well on the way. Yes, the game has changed. Doesn't make it right or better. Just my opinion though.

bluescouser

Fourmidables on 16:28 - May 19 with 370 viewsKeaneish

Fourmidables on 11:38 - May 19 by Herbivore

I'm sure saying Dave Bassett is more of a genius than Pep sounded cool and edgy in your head, babe. Bless you.

Again, you fail to see the point. Very simple being you although I prefer the condescending, patronising you rather than the aspirational lad with cringe worthy banter.

Get back in the garden and keep working on those kick ups. If you're lucky, you might get picked to take a penalty at half time next season...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Fourmidables on 16:35 - May 19 with 364 viewsHerbivore

Fourmidables on 16:28 - May 19 by Keaneish

Again, you fail to see the point. Very simple being you although I prefer the condescending, patronising you rather than the aspirational lad with cringe worthy banter.

Get back in the garden and keep working on those kick ups. If you're lucky, you might get picked to take a penalty at half time next season...

Awful, awful comeback.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024