Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" 19:12 - May 18 with 3554 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Forum reaction;

"No, he can eff off and take his disgusting money with him. We are a traditional club and don't want his endless riches."

....erm, I think not.

The hypocrisy on this board is laughable today.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" on 09:36 - May 19 with 419 viewsNo9

TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" on 19:15 - May 18 by m14_blue

I don’t know why you’re getting your knickers in such a twist about people thinking a competitive cup final would have been more entertaining.

You enjoyed the exhibition put on by City, fair enough, lots of others would rather it had been closer.

Isn't is strange when the other manchester team won everythign before them that was OK?
Now they're not everyone else should have their wings clipped.

As you say everyone should have enjoyed the city performance

Money is ruining football but anyone who thinks that is about to change will have a long wait
TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" on 19:38 - May 19 with 381 viewsScottCandage

That's a nice straw man you've got there...
TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" on 19:52 - May 19 with 370 viewsFootballpete

TWTD headline; "Jim Ratcliffe buys Ipswich Town" on 09:36 - May 19 by No9

Isn't is strange when the other manchester team won everythign before them that was OK?
Now they're not everyone else should have their wings clipped.

As you say everyone should have enjoyed the city performance

Money is ruining football but anyone who thinks that is about to change will have a long wait

I’m not sure it was ok then. I was disgusted when they were allowed to opt out of the fa cup, and their dominance made the top flight dull. But Man Utd were one of the biggest and well supported clubs in the world, with a huge history. It was inevitable that clubs such and them and Liverpool would always be contenders. Man City on the other hand never had said history, they were one of us, albeit bigger than us. Their success is not built on decades of history and huge attendances, but rather the vast wealth of an odious government. They’re a fantastic side, but only because their vast, unearned wealth has put them there.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024