Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? 02:32 - May 19 with 1118 viewsSuperblue95

I must admit it’s quite amusing. We did it and I looked very similar to an ex of mine which gave us all a giggle.

Disclaimer: Probably works best with alcohol

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 08:54 - May 19 with 970 viewsfooters

Have you tried placing your 'fruit bowl' between your legs to look more ladylike? Most liberating.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 09:23 - May 19 with 937 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 08:54 - May 19 by footers

Have you tried placing your 'fruit bowl' between your legs to look more ladylike? Most liberating.

Only as a teenager after taking Lsd......as you say, liberating!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 09:30 - May 19 with 926 viewsfooters

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 09:23 - May 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Only as a teenager after taking Lsd......as you say, liberating!

The mind starts playing tricks after a while, buh. Transfixed...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has anyone done that make yourself look like a woman on Snapchat filter?? on 13:18 - May 19 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

You doused your mobile in alcohol?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024