Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deontay Wilder devastating 06:14 - May 19 with 1163 viewschristiand

However, is Breazeale an overhyped bum? Just not convinced he’s a top heavyweight boxer, even when he fought AJ. Not sure how he can be mandatory challenger after only 3 fights since losing to Joshua? Wonderful win for Wilder, but would’ve have preferred to have seen him against Whyte who is a durable and worthy opponent and has a proven track record. Breazeale not too impressed with the interviewer after the fight when he said to Wilder, ‘We don’t want to see you fight Breazeale!’ The truth hurts, but he’s right!
[Post edited 19 May 2019 6:39]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Deontay Wilder devastating on 09:00 - May 19 with 1032 viewsGirthyguy

I do feel sorry for Whyte. What's the guy got to do to get a shot at a title. I can't see him getting a shot anytime soon either. Wilder would struggle against Whyte IMO.
Deontay Wilder devastating on 09:03 - May 19 with 1024 viewsHerbivore

Nothing new from that fight. Breazeale isn't up to much and has already been stopped by AJ. We know Wilder can bang and whilst he's fighting cans he is always likely to knock them over. An old, out of shape Ortiz showed him up before running out of steam. Fury boxed his head off. There's a reason Wilder's team don't seem serious about making the fight with AJ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Deontay Wilder devastating on 13:22 - May 19 with 874 viewsgmanrom

Deontay Wilder devastating on 09:00 - May 19 by Girthyguy

I do feel sorry for Whyte. What's the guy got to do to get a shot at a title. I can't see him getting a shot anytime soon either. Wilder would struggle against Whyte IMO.

The reason they wont take on Whyte is because they know he is the most dangerous challenger out there and they have all to lose and nowt to gain from him.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Deontay Wilder devastating on 13:45 - May 19 with 842 viewsballycastle

Deontay Wilder devastating on 13:22 - May 19 by gmanrom

The reason they wont take on Whyte is because they know he is the most dangerous challenger out there and they have all to lose and nowt to gain from him.

Whyte is more dangerous than Fury?
Deontay Wilder devastating on 13:56 - May 19 with 820 viewsHerbivore

Deontay Wilder devastating on 13:45 - May 19 by ballycastle

Whyte is more dangerous than Fury?

For Wilder, potentially. Wilder's chin is a bit suspect and Whyte can bang and he's durable. Fury carries no power and tends to jab and spoil so whilst he's capable of beating Wilder (and did in the first fight imo) he's never going to spark Wilder out like Whyte might.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024