Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week 08:15 - May 20 with 3464 viewsStuartBrett8

It's the best phone I've ever owned, anyone else got one?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 16:25 - May 20 with 546 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure if you'll be needing this! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48334739

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 16:27 - May 20 with 544 viewschicoazul

Havent Huawei just had their licence cancelled by Google?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 16:48 - May 20 with 518 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 17:06 - May 20 with 503 viewsTNBlue

Have the Huawei P20 Mate Pro. Was thinking about upgrading to the the new P30 soon. Will hang fire now and see what happens. Might have to go Samsung. Can't have a phone that's not fully supported. Shame, cos Huawei phones are the dogs bollicks. Particularly the Leica cameras.
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 23:17 - May 20 with 423 viewsjeera

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 17:06 - May 20 by TNBlue

Have the Huawei P20 Mate Pro. Was thinking about upgrading to the the new P30 soon. Will hang fire now and see what happens. Might have to go Samsung. Can't have a phone that's not fully supported. Shame, cos Huawei phones are the dogs bollicks. Particularly the Leica cameras.

On the plus side, does this mean there will be a fire sale?

I am in the market for a new phone.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024