Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the betting that Adeyemi ... 11:17 - May 20 with 3148 viewsSomethingBlue

... signs for Charlton or Sunderland, whichever doesn't go up, and enjoys a majestic ever-present season.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:35 - May 20 with 3076 viewsSouperJim

Not fussed if he does, he's been on the gravy train here for long enough. So long and thanks for nothing.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:37 - May 20 with 3055 viewsStadiumofdark

1000-1
What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:39 - May 20 with 3015 viewsBrixtonBlue

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:35 - May 20 by SouperJim

Not fussed if he does, he's been on the gravy train here for long enough. So long and thanks for nothing.

Hardly his fault for being injured is it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:41 - May 20 with 2992 viewsSomethingBlue

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:35 - May 20 by SouperJim

Bad take.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:43 - May 20 with 2975 viewschicoazul

Come on now dont be silly, its not like that literally just happened this year with Didz is it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:45 - May 20 with 2958 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:39 - May 20 by BrixtonBlue

Don’t be so sensible, he’s a lazy waste of space who could have played all season if he wanted to but just couldn’t be a*sed, or something

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:48 - May 20 with 2915 viewsBiGDonnie

Probably very, very low. Neither will be even remotely interested in that crock!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:50 - May 20 with 2909 viewsSteve_M

Probably inevitable that he was released but a shame we've never seen anything of him and your suggestion is more than possible.

i wonder how much there is in the claim that TA was fit at the start of last season but Hurst/Doig forced him to over-train beyond what he was comfortable with causing him to break down. It's not as if Hurst's comments about Adeyemi "not wanting it" were of the modern era.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 12:00]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 12:38 - May 20 with 2728 viewsFixed_It

I would have kept him on a reduced wage if possible -= or at least promised him pre-season with us to see how he does. This may, of course, have been part of the discussions. We certainly don't have another like-for-like midfielder on our books (and by that I don't mean injury-prone!).

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 12:42 - May 20 with 2701 viewsSuperblue95

Nah.

Grant Ward will probably tear it up somewhere though despite largely being utterly useless for us since his debut

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 13:08 - May 20 with 2611 viewsSouperJim

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 11:39 - May 20 by BrixtonBlue

Of course not, but I think there's more to it than that and iirc both managers he "played" for here suggested the same.

Why worry about what an ex-player does for their next club, doesn't mean they would have done it here.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 16:09 - May 20 with 2441 viewsWickets

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 13:08 - May 20 by SouperJim

Of course not, but I think there's more to it than that and iirc both managers he "played" for here suggested the same.

Why worry about what an ex-player does for their next club, doesn't mean they would have done it here.

Very true reading between the lines both managers seemed more than a little peed off with him , dont think we have got that wrong Jim .
What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 16:22 - May 20 with 2396 viewsWhymarkmariner

Whether he does or doesn't sign for another team and is injury free it doesn't really matter. We need a majority of a reduced squad to be fit and relatively free from injury and cannot afford passengers. The team needs to have good cover in all positions. For far too long players such as McGoldrick have had an easy ride. Getting well paid compared to the average working man for keeping a plastic seat warm and a car salesman in a job. I glad we are getting rid of these players. As for the likes of Freddie Sears no one but no one can say the guy gives anything but his best. If we had 11 Freddies then promotion would be a forgone conclusion. Let's hope that those that come in have the desire to get us back up.
What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 16:30 - May 20 with 2370 viewsMrTown

Whilst it would be typical Ipswich luck. Can’t see it, seems to really have been struck by a consistent injury record now.

Earned a fair bit a dough off Town, definitely right not to renew contract. Maybe we are learning lessons of this injury thing.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 19:15 - May 20 with 2164 viewsNazemariner

At some point his injuries will clear up and he'll feature heavily for someone, but we were never in a position to offer him a new deal in the hope that it would be for us.

Grant Ward is the one we should be worried about. I can't understand the negativity from many on here in relation to his performances. He'd have the odd bad game of course, but more often than not he was one of our best players.
What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 19:27 - May 20 with 2138 viewsBackToRussia

Is he going to start doping then?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 19:33 - May 20 with 2113 viewsHerbivore

What's the betting that Adeyemi ... on 13:08 - May 20 by SouperJim

Although within weeks of Hurst suggesting he didn't really fancy it, Adeyemi was having surgery on his Achilles. Not sure I'd place much stock in anything he said.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024