Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised 11:45 - May 20 with 1509 viewsBobbychase

He's supposedly an attacking midfielder, but he no longer scores or creates goals. Carrying players like him who contribute very little to matches is one of the reasons we have faded since 2014-15

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:14 - May 20 with 1446 viewsGREYBLUE

Hat trick on his debut - Mick soon coached that out of him !!!
Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:18 - May 20 with 1436 viewsCoco

Agree. Not sure what his strength is and the fact Klug clearly thinks he is wing back is alarming. Could’ve been useful but probably not.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:20 - May 20 with 1415 viewsBobbychase

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:14 - May 20 by GREYBLUE

Hat trick on his debut - Mick soon coached that out of him !!!

Possibly! But that's making excuses for him. All three finishes that day were shots - two from distance. How many times was he in the same position in the past two seasons and elected to pass the buck or scuffed a shot wide.

Mediocre. Got rid. Good

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:32 - May 20 with 1376 viewsSuperblue95

He had an incredible knack of making you forget he was on the pitch. Glad we released him and glad we released the others too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 13:34 - May 20 with 1255 viewsBrianTablet

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:32 - May 20 by Superblue95

He had an incredible knack of making you forget he was on the pitch. Glad we released him and glad we released the others too

Tommy Miller syndrome?

I swear he only took penalties to remind us of his existence.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 14:07 - May 20 with 1185 viewsChurchman

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 12:32 - May 20 by Superblue95

Spot on. He seemed to have the happy knack of never being near the ball or in a place to receive it. I thought he would be a good player after that Barnsley game, not realising that was it!
The rest: no loss. I’d be pleased to see the back of Hews too. Talk about stealing a living. The shame of it is that he is actually a good player and would make a real impact in the 3rd Division.
As for Gerkin, shaky doesn’t cover it. He has made some good shot stopping saves in his time but he always looked shaky to me and never seemed to inspire the rest of the defence (when we had one).
Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 11:45 - May 21 with 1036 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 13:34 - May 20 by BrianTablet

Tommy Miller syndrome?

I swear he only took penalties to remind us of his existence.

Harsh.. I actually liked Tommy, thought he was a good player.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 11:51 - May 21 with 1020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Grant Ward - not sure why people are surprised on 11:45 - May 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Harsh.. I actually liked Tommy, thought he was a good player.

We've missed someone like him (first spell) for years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024