Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor bloke... 13:19 - May 20 with 8058 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Poor bloke... on 14:42 - May 20 with 1137 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:40 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Apparently these things are ok as long as the target is someone you disagree with.

Well, it's a little more palatable when it is aimed at people who are actively encouraging the harassment, discrimination and rejection of innocent people.

Attitudes like yours are what allows this kind of thing to flourish unchecked to be honest. It's a cancer. Ignoring it won't make it go away.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 14:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poor bloke... on 14:42 - May 20 with 1133 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 14:37 - May 20 by pickles110564

There is no deal available except to leave on WTO terms.

You wanted no deal, then you became the biggest cheerleader for May's deal and now you're back to no deal after, apparently, hearing a soundbite from a Brexiteer.

Just admit it mate. You might not have changed your mind but you have no clue what Brexit means. I'm fairly sure we could sign up to the exact same rules and agreements but be 'officially out' and you would think you've won.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor bloke... on 14:43 - May 20 with 1125 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:41 - May 20 by footers

How about remaining?

We could go to Brussels together to celebrate with some lovely moules frites :)

He'd probably stand you up once you had bought your ticket...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Poor bloke... on 14:43 - May 20 with 1122 viewsgiant_stow

Poor bloke... on 14:40 - May 20 by 26_Paz

If this were a left wing politician you lot would all be wetting your pants about how unacceptable it is, like when Corbyn got egged. Double standards.

Did everyone get upset about that? Can't remember that, but maybe you're right.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Poor bloke... on 14:44 - May 20 with 1114 viewsLuk38644

Poor bloke... on 14:40 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Apparently these things are ok as long as the target is someone you disagree with.

Weird ain't it mate, it's almost like why should they bother actually debating him when they can just assault him?

This will just boost NF's support even further.
Poor bloke... on 14:45 - May 20 with 1108 viewsfooters

Poor bloke... on 14:43 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

He'd probably stand you up once you had bought your ticket...

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Although travelling with a burgundy passport may be too much to bear.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poor bloke... on 14:46 - May 20 with 1102 viewsgiant_stow

Poor bloke... on 14:44 - May 20 by Luk38644

Weird ain't it mate, it's almost like why should they bother actually debating him when they can just assault him?

Whenver anyone tries to debate policies, he gets cross and starts ranting about establishment stitch-ups. He pussied out of that debate challenge from heidi Alexandre too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Poor bloke... on 14:46 - May 20 with 1101 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 14:42 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Well, it's a little more palatable when it is aimed at people who are actively encouraging the harassment, discrimination and rejection of innocent people.

Attitudes like yours are what allows this kind of thing to flourish unchecked to be honest. It's a cancer. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

Disagree. It's counterproductive and just shows up the hypocrisy of a lot of people. Like the Australian egg kid who was called a 'hero' for his actions. I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Poor bloke... on 14:46 - May 20 with 1100 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:45 - May 20 by footers

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Although travelling with a burgundy passport may be too much to bear.

Funnily enough, I'll have a blue passport next year. And a Burgundy.

I'll be rocking both the US and the UK docs, meddling in the affairs of two countries!

Poor bloke... on 14:47 - May 20 with 1086 views26_Paz

Poor bloke... on 14:42 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I know, the attitude of these people who want their referendum votes listened to and their politicians to be able to speak without getting milkshake chucked at them ... the sheer cheek of them

The Paz Man

Poor bloke... on 14:47 - May 20 with 1099 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Poor bloke... on 14:40 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

You don't even understand what that means mate. You're just parroting something you heard.

How about trying to engage him in a proper discussion rather than just belittling him?
Poor bloke... on 14:48 - May 20 with 1094 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:46 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Disagree. It's counterproductive and just shows up the hypocrisy of a lot of people. Like the Australian egg kid who was called a 'hero' for his actions. I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest.

Did you ever bother to research the bloke who got hit by an egg btw? I remember you saying you didn't know much about him, or his attitudes and actions before making your judgement.

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 with 1089 viewsJ2BLUE

It is. People are very easily led which is why this milkshake thing is becoming part of their tactics. Like a lot of things these days, it looks big but achieves pretty much nothing.

Truly impaired.

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 with 1090 viewsgiant_stow

Poor bloke... on 14:47 - May 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

How about trying to engage him in a proper discussion rather than just belittling him?

He won't have a proper discussion - that's the trouble.

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 with 1090 viewsBlueBadger

Poor bloke... on 14:46 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Fun thing: Reknowned US nazi Richard 'crybaby' Spencer doesn't hold rallies anymore because every time he did, people turned out and chased him out of town.

Basically, punching nazis works.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor bloke... on 14:50 - May 20 with 1081 viewsBlueBadger

It's been tried. He runs away or just insults people when attempt actual engagement.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor bloke... on 14:50 - May 20 with 1084 viewsSpruceMoose

We have been trying to do that for weeks now. Plenty of posters have asked him multiple times for his thoughts, and he runs away. He just parrots the same line, over and over. He won't answer.

There's a life lesson here for you matey. Maybe you should avail yourself of the actual situation before spouting off in future.

Poor bloke... on 14:51 - May 20 with 1074 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 14:48 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Did you ever bother to research the bloke who got hit by an egg btw? I remember you saying you didn't know much about him, or his attitudes and actions before making your judgement.

Making my judgement that it was pathetic and stupid? That's a judgement I stand by.

I know all about his attitude. I just don't have my principles on a bit of elastic. If something is wrong, it's wrong.

Truly impaired.

Poor bloke... on 14:52 - May 20 with 1069 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 by J2BLUE

It is. People are very easily led which is why this milkshake thing is becoming part of their tactics. Like a lot of things these days, it looks big but achieves pretty much nothing.

I have infinitely more respect for any person who gets out there and does something, anything, to try and defend the rights of others than the person who sits at home and moans about them on the internet.

Which of those people is the one achieving nothing?
[Post edited 20 May 2019 14:56]

Poor bloke... on 14:52 - May 20 with 1067 viewsfooters

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 by J2BLUE

#Their milkshake soaks all the suits of Farage, and they're like 'we'll spoil your tours', damn right we'll spoil your tours#

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poor bloke... on 14:53 - May 20 with 1056 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 by BlueBadger

Fun thing: Reknowned US nazi Richard 'crybaby' Spencer doesn't hold rallies anymore because every time he did, people turned out and chased him out of town.

What if you are anti Corbyn and don't want him to hold rallies either?

Can you punch him?

Truly impaired.

Poor bloke... on 14:54 - May 20 with 1048 viewsSteve_M

Is Nigel going to be telling us what the Brexit Party's policies are before Thursday then?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poor bloke... on 14:55 - May 20 with 1041 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:51 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Making my judgement that it was pathetic and stupid? That's a judgement I stand by.

I know all about his attitude. I just don't have my principles on a bit of elastic. If something is wrong, it's wrong.

You didn't at the time. I had to tell you about him. You knew nothing about him before coming out and condemning the kid who threw the egg.

Having no flexibility in your worldview isn't something to celebrate J2.

Anyhow, no need to discuss further. As you said, you are inflexible. I believe in tackling discrimination, harassment and abuse directly, you just want to moan about those who do so online.

Poor bloke... on 14:55 - May 20 with 1035 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 14:53 - May 20 by J2BLUE

What if you are anti Corbyn and don't want him to hold rallies either?

Can you punch him?

Are you suggesting Corbyn and Richard Spencer are the same thing?

Poor bloke... on 14:56 - May 20 with 1030 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Poor bloke... on 14:49 - May 20 by BlueBadger

If you advocate punching people you disagree with or condone the throwing of milkshake over politicians it won’t be long before someone takes it to the next level and chucks acid over a politician.

It’s not how you win a political argument and in this case I suspect it will actually be counter productive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024