Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... 15:11 - May 20 with 641 viewsITFC_Forever

...is that they actually exist?

Facebook said that the EU was a bunch of unelected foreigners? Not people who we have the opportunity to vote for?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 15:52 - May 20 with 582 viewsNo9

& people are going to vote in the EU elections for parties that don't believe in the EU?
You couldn't make it up
The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 15:57 - May 20 with 557 viewsITFC_Forever

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 15:52 - May 20 by No9

& people are going to vote in the EU elections for parties that don't believe in the EU?
You couldn't make it up

Politics is fecked.

Football is fecked.

It's a good job we have TWTD to keep us sane....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 16:21 - May 20 with 523 viewsSwansea_Blue

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 15:57 - May 20 by ITFC_Forever

Politics is fecked.

Football is fecked.

It's a good job we have TWTD to keep us sane....

Nurse!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 16:48 - May 20 with 500 viewsBlueBadger

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 16:21 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Nurse!

Don't look at me, this is well above my paygrade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 17:10 - May 20 with 483 viewsfactual_blue

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 16:48 - May 20 by BlueBadger

Don't look at me, this is well above my paygrade.

How are you on treating milkshake injuries?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The thing I don't get with the Euro Elections.... on 17:11 - May 20 with 481 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024