Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fight the man! 15:13 - May 20 with 814 viewsPendejo

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/another-parking-fine-at-ipswich-ncp-car-park-

This is the same car park I got a PCN in, which I appealed and won. Compared to this person I deserved my PCN!

Not exactly encouraging people to come to the town is it?

I hate pay and display, much prefer pay on exit for time used... even in 30 minute segments.

Why would you limit the stay in a town centre car park to 4 hours?
Surely you want them in the town spending money? Rhetorical... NCP not Borough Council

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

fight the man! on 15:16 - May 20 with 783 viewsBlueBadger

Oh the other hand, who one earth would want to spend more than 4 hours in Ipswich town centre?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

fight the man! on 15:16 - May 20 with 787 viewsSpruceMoose

As a private company, isn't the fine actually just an invoice that you can ignore? I don't know, I never park in an NCP car park as they are well known for predatory business dealings.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

fight the man! on 15:17 - May 20 with 778 viewsBlueBadger

fight the man! on 15:16 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

As a private company, isn't the fine actually just an invoice that you can ignore? I don't know, I never park in an NCP car park as they are well known for predatory business dealings.

Certainly worked for me when I used to get ticketed at work.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

fight the man! on 15:21 - May 20 with 763 viewsSwansea_Blue

fight the man! on 15:16 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

No, not any more. Used to be but that changed a couple of years ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

fight the man! on 15:26 - May 20 with 752 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Stories like this annoy me somewhat - fairly obvious that it’s an automated fine and if he appeals the fine will be waived. Admittedly, from the numerous times this has come up now this particular car park does need to sort it’s system out, and you’re spot on that limiting the stay to 4 hours is daft

As an aside: ‘visited Ipswich from Doncaster for a few days’ - Leeds fans at a guess, in which case hopefully they’ll double it!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

fight the man! on 15:48 - May 20 with 706 viewsdavblue

i had this recently, 3 hour time limit in the car park. There's a cinema, Food and shops all around and we went to see Avengers Endgame and i didn't see the sign, so i was 41 mins late and got a fine, which you can't have too many complaints about but generally going to the cinema with trailers, end credits etc you aren't going to be far off 3 hours in most cases. It hardly entices you to return.
fight the man! on 16:48 - May 20 with 620 viewsfactual_blue

fight the man! on 15:16 - May 20 by BlueBadger

Oh the other hand, who one earth would want to spend more than 4 hours in Ipswich town centre?

You've spelt '4 minutes' wrongly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024