Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... 17:33 - May 20 with 1750 viewsSpruceMoose

... seems like the country is still evenly split.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 17:38 - May 20 with 1469 viewslinhdi

Seems reasonable to exclude Labour and Tories from the analysis. Those who actually know what they want are as evenly split as I would expect.

The BBC will declare UKIP the winners, and the English nationalist takeover of the Tory party will continue.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:17 - May 20 with 1410 viewsgazzer1999

Keep trying to wind this lot up on here moose. Wait until Friday to find out if the people of Ipswich voted for the remain groups.
Will you care? as you won't say if you live in the Town.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:21 - May 20 with 1401 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:17 - May 20 by gazzer1999

Keep trying to wind this lot up on here moose. Wait until Friday to find out if the people of Ipswich voted for the remain groups.

Which part of the graph did you take offense to Gazzer? Try engaging rather than just frothing out the mouth old boy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:22 - May 20 with 1397 viewsDanTheMan

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:17 - May 20 by gazzer1999

He's been pretty open that he doesn't.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:24 - May 20 with 1388 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s getting all the attention though, which is a shame as we should be voting for people who would represent us well in the EU Parliament.

And being pedantic, currently Tory and Labour favour Brexit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:24 - May 20 with 1388 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:22 - May 20 by DanTheMan

He's been pretty open that he doesn't.

I don't know why where I live winds these Brexiteers up so much.

I mean, it could be jealousy I suppose? Who knows. Seems pretty rude to dismiss any British citizen working overseas. They probably think that anyone in the armed forces, or anyone doing charity work, or anyone working for the UK government abroad should shut up.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 18:25]

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:43 - May 20 with 1345 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:24 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I don't know why where I live winds these Brexiteers up so much.

I mean, it could be jealousy I suppose? Who knows. Seems pretty rude to dismiss any British citizen working overseas. They probably think that anyone in the armed forces, or anyone doing charity work, or anyone working for the UK government abroad should shut up.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 18:25]

Doesn't wind me up old boy, but certainly seems to be winding you up. Maybe you're in the pay of Blair trying to convince anyone that voting out of the EU must be racist. Doesn't seem to be working though is it?
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:53 - May 20 with 1322 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:43 - May 20 by gazzer1999

Doesn't wind me up old boy, but certainly seems to be winding you up. Maybe you're in the pay of Blair trying to convince anyone that voting out of the EU must be racist. Doesn't seem to be working though is it?

Doesn't really work if you reply to a post, in a very wound up fashion, and then try and tell everyone else they're the one who is wound up when you get called on it. Rather juvenile matey.

I simply posted a graph. I'm sorry that triggered you. Feel free to point out the parts of it you disliked if you want to talk like a grown up.

The only people who I think are racists are the ones voting for the people pushing racist agendas. It seems there are many people, like you, who don't seem to mind putting an X next to a candidate from a party made up of homophobes, Islamophobes, racists and antisemites. I'm not. That's why I didn't vote for Labour. It's called a conscience. You should see if you've got one.

I don't know what's controversial about the statement 'don't vote for racists'. But you seem to find it very upsetting.

Login to get fewer ads

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:32 - May 20 with 1237 viewsSwansea_Blue

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:43 - May 20 by gazzer1999

You’ve cracked it. Blair obviously recruited moles many years ago to infiltrate football forums on the off chance that at some time down the line, a yet to be voted for Tory PM would have a brain fart and cave in to ERG pressure, and yet to be seen pressure from a rising UKIP support, knowing that at an even further point down the line another hapless Tory PM would royally feck up negotiations thereby requiring us to partake in EU elections that probably hadn’t even been set by then.

It’s so obvious when you think about it .

I’d go and have a lie down if I was you!

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:33 - May 20 with 1234 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:32 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

You’ve cracked it. Blair obviously recruited moles many years ago to infiltrate football forums on the off chance that at some time down the line, a yet to be voted for Tory PM would have a brain fart and cave in to ERG pressure, and yet to be seen pressure from a rising UKIP support, knowing that at an even further point down the line another hapless Tory PM would royally feck up negotiations thereby requiring us to partake in EU elections that probably hadn’t even been set by then.

Our Gazza is even more troubled than the actual one. He'll be turning up to the summer BBQ with a fishing rod and a bucket of KFC before you know it.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:34 - May 20 with 1231 viewsflimflam

You wont find out the results until Sunday night

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:35 - May 20 with 1226 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:34 - May 20 by flimflam

Arf. Good point.

Some of these posters don't know their arse from their elbow.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:00 - May 20 with 1183 viewsSwansea_Blue

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:33 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Our Gazza is even more troubled than the actual one. He'll be turning up to the summer BBQ with a fishing rod and a bucket of KFC before you know it.

Lol. But I see you’re not denying it...🤔

But it was Cherie who got to you wasn’t it? No harm in admitting it - she’s a mighty fine and formidable woman, even more so back then. I would struggle to refuse her demands too.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:01 - May 20 with 1182 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:35 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Arf. Good point.

Some of these posters don't know their arse from their elbow.

Some also show no respect with their gutter language.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:02 - May 20 with 1173 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:01 - May 20 by gazzer1999

Some also show no respect with their gutter language.

You have to earn respect bucko. Feel free to begin at any time.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:03 - May 20 with 1171 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:32 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Well that one was easy, think I know why moose likes it on this site.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:04 - May 20 with 1161 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:02 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

You have to earn respect bucko. Feel free to begin at any time.

Oh I see you've earned your stripes.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:06 - May 20 with 1153 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:04 - May 20 by gazzer1999

Oh I see you've earned your stripes.

A swing and a miss from the pride of Gateshead.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:11 - May 20 with 1132 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 19:34 - May 20 by flimflam

Oh yes I forgot Euro's can't do anything quickly. Not first past the post, some stitch up in smoke filled rooms to decide who wins what.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:18 - May 20 with 1111 viewsSwansea_Blue

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:11 - May 20 by gazzer1999

Oh yes I forgot Euro's can't do anything quickly. Not first past the post, some stitch up in smoke filled rooms to decide who wins what.

That’ll be it. They have to ask Sprucey first who he wants and everyone knows you don’t interrupt his Saturdays.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:21 - May 20 with 1104 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:18 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

That’ll be it. They have to ask Sprucey first who he wants and everyone knows you don’t interrupt his Saturdays.

I'm busy enough moderating on this board without deciding the outcome of EU elections.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:21 - May 20 with 1100 viewsSpruceMoose

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:11 - May 20 by gazzer1999

You were right about something the other day when you said you were uneducated.

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 21:26 - May 20 with 1032 viewsgazzer1999

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 20:21 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

You were right about something the other day when you said you were uneducated.

Ha Ha, so you do read the posts.
If only you knew the truth.
So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 22:38 - May 20 with 965 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 18:24 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

He’s getting all the attention though, which is a shame as we should be voting for people who would represent us well in the EU Parliament.

And being pedantic, currently Tory and Labour favour Brexit.

Not quite as simple as that either, though, really.

To a degree it could be Tory is a vote for May's deal and Labour a vote for either customs union or second referendum. It is muddled by Corbyn's insistence on taking a different line to his party generally and on the general division and discord in both parties.

Hence why taking them both out altogether is not unreasonable if you want to look at it as an indicator towards whether the electorate is remain or leave now. Probably about as split as we were 3 years ago.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So for all the Brexit bluster from McNige and his fanboys... on 22:53 - May 20 with 943 viewsjeera

I bet he wished he'd thought of it though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024