Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Fromage et al.... 18:00 - May 20 with 3948 viewsIP12

Listening to a journalist from the Guardian On the R4 PM prog, she seemed to suggest that (as milkshake was harmless) it was OK to throw harmless items at politicians as it has been done for many years in the past. As the journo is a supporter of JC (or so I believe) does this mean that it's OK to make him the 'Milky Bar Kid' over the next few days. I really, really hope that this was NOT she was suggesting.
Nigel Fromage et al.... on 09:16 - May 21 with 811 viewsBackToRussia

Jeremy Corbyn actually got punched by a member of the public about a month ago, it barely got reported, and when it did, it was reported as an egging. Actually the man held an egg in his hand while he hit him with his fist, but never mind.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 09:17 - May 21 with 808 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 09:16 - May 21 by BackToRussia

Jeremy Corbyn actually got punched by a member of the public about a month ago, it barely got reported, and when it did, it was reported as an egging. Actually the man held an egg in his hand while he hit him with his fist, but never mind.

The hypocrisy-meter from the self-appointed guardians of the right has switched to overload

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 10:51 - May 21 with 762 viewsRyorry

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 09:12 - May 21 by brazil1982

The fella who threw an egg at JC was sentenced to 28 days. Let's see what happens with this labour suppoter.
Imagine the crying if this happened to the racist Diane Abbot.

the milkshake thrower was charged with assault, I think the judicial system's over-egged it a bit there!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 10:58 - May 21 with 746 viewsNo9

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 18:09 - May 20 by Trequartista

The hypocrisy-meter from the self-appointed guardians of the left has switched to overload.

What a strange but questionable thought process you have
Nigel Fromage et al.... on 11:30 - May 21 with 735 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 10:58 - May 21 by No9

What a strange but questionable thought process you have

I know, no idea where I get these ideas from

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 12:45 - May 21 with 711 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 20:45 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, I don’t think throwing stuff at him help either. I can understand why people might want to though! But he’s now won today. He can now take the moral high ground, which he’s been unable to before legitimately. He shouldn’t be able to as his hard core conservative views are largely morally repulsive. For splitting up the NHS for financial gain of his backers, celebrating the crash of the pound to the benefit of his backers, inciting xenophobia and dividing a nation, anti-science climate change denier, against women breast feeding in public, etc., etc.

He’s a lying, deceiving, morally bankrupt charlatan. But he won today.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 21:17]

I'm voting Brexit Party. Farage is a sound patriot who loves his country. And a man who believes in democracy.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 12:47 - May 21 with 711 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 19:40 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I have no idea why people are so willing to give old Farage a pass all the time. 'Figure of speech this', 'he doesn't mean it' that. There's always an excuse as to why we shouldn't take what he says at face value.

Listen to him. People, all the time, tell you exactly who they are. You just have to be prepared to listen. He has made along career out of dividing people, making people frightened of each other, singling out groups for abuse.

He's smarter than Robinson and keeps it better hidden, but he's been just as willing to spread hate and scapegoat innocent people for his own gain.

The funniest thing is, he doesn't even give a sh!te about Brexit, not beyond how it will benefit him. A wolf in patriotic clothing.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 19:41]

You're going to enjoy Friday boyo.

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:00 - May 21 with 701 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 12:47 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

You're going to enjoy Friday boyo.

You've got to live in the UK bub when you fook it up, not me. I suspect I'll have the last laugh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:21 - May 21 with 694 viewseireblue

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 12:45 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

I'm voting Brexit Party. Farage is a sound patriot who loves his country. And a man who believes in democracy.

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”

Said an Englishman once.

Given Farage doesn’t have a policy, and even thinks it is better for people to be poorer, than be part of the EU. Patriotism, really is his only policy.

I think a great Englishman also said.

“"A man sometimes starts up a patriot, only by disseminating discontent, and propagating reports of secret influence, of dangerous counsels, of violated rights, and encroaching usurpation. This practice is no certain note of patriotism. To instigate the populace with rage beyond the provocation, is to suspend publick happiness, if not to destroy it. He is no lover of his country, that unnecessarily disturbs its peace. Few errours and few faults of government, can justify an appeal to the rabble; who ought not to judge of what they cannot understand, and whose opinions are not propagated by reason, but caught by contagion."

Farage, nailed, in 1774.
Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:34 - May 21 with 681 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:21 - May 21 by eireblue

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”

Said an Englishman once.

Given Farage doesn’t have a policy, and even thinks it is better for people to be poorer, than be part of the EU. Patriotism, really is his only policy.

I think a great Englishman also said.

“"A man sometimes starts up a patriot, only by disseminating discontent, and propagating reports of secret influence, of dangerous counsels, of violated rights, and encroaching usurpation. This practice is no certain note of patriotism. To instigate the populace with rage beyond the provocation, is to suspend publick happiness, if not to destroy it. He is no lover of his country, that unnecessarily disturbs its peace. Few errours and few faults of government, can justify an appeal to the rabble; who ought not to judge of what they cannot understand, and whose opinions are not propagated by reason, but caught by contagion."

Farage, nailed, in 1774.

I'm still voting for Brexit. You can line up all the quotes from days of yore you want but my X is going next to that arrow on Thursday. In Ink.

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:35 - May 21 with 677 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:00 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

You've got to live in the UK bub when you fook it up, not me. I suspect I'll have the last laugh.

I doubt you laugh much at all.

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:40 - May 21 with 673 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:35 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

I doubt you laugh much at all.

I'm actually laughing at you right now!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:49 - May 21 with 660 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:34 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

I'm still voting for Brexit. You can line up all the quotes from days of yore you want but my X is going next to that arrow on Thursday. In Ink.

Now I'm definitely laughing!

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:51 - May 21 with 660 viewsRyorry

Hope you get everything that'll undoubtedly be coming your way if/when we do leave.

The only problem is that the rest of us will be getting it too :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:53 - May 21 with 657 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 13:51 - May 21 by Ryorry

Hope you get everything that'll undoubtedly be coming your way if/when we do leave.

The only problem is that the rest of us will be getting it too :(

It's you decent folk back home who keep me wanting to critique it and show it to be the sham it is to be honest. It'll have very little impact on me, but it will impact a lot of people I care about.

Nigel Fromage et al.... on 14:02 - May 21 with 653 viewseireblue

You won’t be voting for Brexit on Thursday. That vote happened years ago.

I have no doubt that you will stick with Farage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024