Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three week break until the Champions League final 18:22 - May 20 with 962 viewsTrequartista

And yet the premier league complain about not being able to fit their fixtures in whilst ruining the FA Cup?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:26 - May 20 with 935 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does seem like a long break doesn’t it. Not that I’d want the season to go on any linger. Maybe scrap some of the pointless internationals, or hold them now?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:30 - May 20 with 925 viewsxrayspecs

Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:26 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Does seem like a long break doesn’t it. Not that I’d want the season to go on any linger. Maybe scrap some of the pointless internationals, or hold them now?

Some of the other Euro leagues have yet to finish. Spain and Gemany only finished this weekend. I think the Italian and French leagues have another week or two.

Pretty sure the CL final last season coincided with the play off finals at Wembley, so this is not unique.

Not sure if it is anything to do with having winter breaks in some leagues?
Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:41 - May 20 with 896 viewsbontcho

Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:30 - May 20 by xrayspecs

Some of the other Euro leagues have yet to finish. Spain and Gemany only finished this weekend. I think the Italian and French leagues have another week or two.

Pretty sure the CL final last season coincided with the play off finals at Wembley, so this is not unique.

I think the Champions League is normally the same weekend as the playoffs but for whatever reason the CL is a weekend later but the FA Cup can’t really be bank holiday weekend because of the play offs. Means there’s a strange gap. At least it’s both teams so doesn’t really effect the result.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Three week break until the Champions League final on 19:11 - May 20 with 836 viewsSwansea_Blue

Three week break until the Champions League final on 18:30 - May 20 by xrayspecs

Could be winter break. Spain started 27th August this season - that’s a week or 2 later isn’t it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Three week break until the Champions League final on 19:41 - May 20 with 774 viewslinhdi

Three week break until the Champions League final on 19:11 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Could be winter break. Spain started 27th August this season - that’s a week or 2 later isn’t it?

English leagues start a couple of weeks earlier than most countries, and finish a couple of weeks earlier. I always thought this was because other countries have reliable, proper summer weather, so avoid playing in the very hottest weeks.

Surely FACF could happen Play-Off weekend, b y moving the LG 2 POF to Cardiff, or another large-enough stadium?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024