Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Man of the PayPal" 11:43 - May 21 with 9680 viewsHerbivore

Gordon Brown's description of Nigel Farage. Superb.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

(No subject) on 10:53 - May 22 with 1041 viewsNo9

(No subject) on 10:51 - May 22 by pickles110564

How close is comrade Corbyn, to HAMAS and other terrorist organisations?

Well Paul Stained works (or did) for the Russians.
UNless you have proof I would suggest Mr Corbyn doesn't work for these organisations.
(No subject) on 11:27 - May 22 with 1006 viewspickles110564

(No subject) on 10:53 - May 22 by No9

Well Paul Stained works (or did) for the Russians.
UNless you have proof I would suggest Mr Corbyn doesn't work for these organisations.

I thought you could read m8, overestimated you! I said close not work for.
(No subject) on 11:31 - May 22 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 11:27 - May 22 by pickles110564

Got an answer to any of the questions you've been dodging yet?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 11:32 - May 22 with 997 viewsHerbivore

How close do you think Corbyn is to Hamas currently, Pickles? Can you show us some evidence of his ongoing Hamas-related activities so we can get an idea of just how close he is to them?

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:46 - May 22 with 983 viewsActionMan

Where as Tories and Labour accepting big money donations in return for implementing laws from big business is okay? Gordon Brown who helped implement a vote for an illegal war (for the benefit of those same big companies) that killed thousands of innocent people, soldiers and helped bring ISIS to the world.

Yeah. Superb.

Idiot.
"Man of the PayPal" on 11:49 - May 22 with 977 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:46 - May 22 by ActionMan

Where as Tories and Labour accepting big money donations in return for implementing laws from big business is okay? Gordon Brown who helped implement a vote for an illegal war (for the benefit of those same big companies) that killed thousands of innocent people, soldiers and helped bring ISIS to the world.

Yeah. Superb.

Idiot.

Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but. Is that all you've got? You are intellectually bereft my good man.

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:01 - May 22 with 963 viewseireblue

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:46 - May 22 by ActionMan

Yeah. Superb.

Idiot.

No.

But it should be declared.

You can make that comment about Big parties being influenced because of reports like
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47392658

You can’t necessarily make those comments about Nige, because you don’t know if the money is coming from one donor.

It is a fact that Farage used George Cottrell in the past for UKIP, and It is alleged that George is once again helping out.

George is a convicted money launderer.
(No subject) on 12:10 - May 22 with 948 viewsNo9

You missed the point, Paul Staines works / worked for the Russians
Login to get fewer ads

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:12 - May 22 with 945 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:01 - May 22 by eireblue

No.

But it should be declared.

You can make that comment about Big parties being influenced because of reports like
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47392658

You can’t necessarily make those comments about Nige, because you don’t know if the money is coming from one donor.

It is a fact that Farage used George Cottrell in the past for UKIP, and It is alleged that George is once again helping out.

George is a convicted money launderer.

Looking at that link, Farage as an individual received a quarter of Labour's total donations just from Aaron Banks. The difference being, of course, that Farage didn't declare any of it because he was thinking of leaving politics, despite still being an elected and well-paid MEP.

What I particularly like about Farage supporters is that when it's pointed out to them that he's clearly a charlatan, his man of the people shtick is a facade, and he's bordering on being a crook, they don't really offer a defence of him. Rather than trying to explain why he's not a charlatan they stick their fingers in their ears and start blindly throwing accusations at everyone else, as though that somehow justifies Farage being a bent fraud. Very strange really, if he is someone they look up to and plan to vote for you'd think they could offer at least a rudimentary defence of him.

(No subject) on 13:11 - May 22 with 927 viewsDarth_Koont

(No subject) on 10:51 - May 22 by pickles110564

How close is comrade Corbyn, to HAMAS and other terrorist organisations?

Hamas represents the Palestinian people like it or not. Like Sinn Fein/the IRA but without the political/military separation.

Where do you draw the line at speaking to de facto representatives even if they are connected to terrorism? I don't believe John Major/Tony Blair were endorsing or excusing terrorism when they started the peace process in Northern Ireland but maybe you see these things as black and white?

Pronouns: He/Him

(No subject) on 13:14 - May 22 with 923 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 13:11 - May 22 by Darth_Koont

Hamas represents the Palestinian people like it or not. Like Sinn Fein/the IRA but without the political/military separation.

Where do you draw the line at speaking to de facto representatives even if they are connected to terrorism? I don't believe John Major/Tony Blair were endorsing or excusing terrorism when they started the peace process in Northern Ireland but maybe you see these things as black and white?

This debate has got to a level that is well beyond poor Pickles. He won't answer anything now, it'll just be down arrows and maybe the odd shouty sounding post about remoaners.

(No subject) on 13:33 - May 22 with 899 viewspickles110564

(No subject) on 13:11 - May 22 by Darth_Koont

Tony Liar?
(No subject) on 13:35 - May 22 with 896 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 13:33 - May 22 by pickles110564

Tony Liar?

You must have missed this:

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

(No subject) on 13:40 - May 22 with 888 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 13:35 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

You must have missed this:

To be fair, it's clear that certain things - answering questions, tying his own shoelaces - go well beyond poor Pickles' mental capacity. We can't expect him to engage in a reasoned debate about Brexit anymore than we could expect a long-toed sloth to break the 100m world record.

(No subject) on 13:41 - May 22 with 885 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 13:40 - May 22 by Herbivore

To be fair, it's clear that certain things - answering questions, tying his own shoelaces - go well beyond poor Pickles' mental capacity. We can't expect him to engage in a reasoned debate about Brexit anymore than we could expect a long-toed sloth to break the 100m world record.

I suppose so. He couldn't even find his way to the correct seat to meet with Footers and me at the Birmingham game, so I shouldn't expect so much.

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:52 - May 22 with 870 viewsWhymarkmariner

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:06 - May 21 by Binner

...and not as bad as Blair or Cameron so, up to now, the best of this century so far.

"Ah Bisto" that gravy train keeps chugging along nicely.
(No subject) on 14:23 - May 22 with 843 viewsSwansea_Blue

(No subject) on 13:33 - May 22 by pickles110564

Tony Liar?

I think it's good that you expect honesty from politicians. Blair told a stinker and rightly it pretty much ended his career and damaged his legacy.

So why the fug are you supporting Farage? Why the double standards? What does Farage offer you that's sufficient for you to turn a blind eye to his persistent false claims, complete lack of transparency and deliberately divisive approach?

That's a genuine question btw.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(No subject) on 14:29 - May 22 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 14:23 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

I think it's good that you expect honesty from politicians. Blair told a stinker and rightly it pretty much ended his career and damaged his legacy.

So why the fug are you supporting Farage? Why the double standards? What does Farage offer you that's sufficient for you to turn a blind eye to his persistent false claims, complete lack of transparency and deliberately divisive approach?

That's a genuine question btw.

Good luck getting an answer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024