Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? 12:37 - May 21 with 858 viewsRyorry

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 12:48 - May 21 with 842 viewsSouperJim

Was he in the running then?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 12:57 - May 21 with 810 viewsTractorCam

I'm happy he didn't but I wouldn't exactly say relieved as he was never in the running.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 12:59 - May 21 with 805 viewsSuperblue95

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 12:57 - May 21 by TractorCam

I'm happy he didn't but I wouldn't exactly say relieved as he was never in the running.

Agree he was never in the running so couldn’t be relieved he didn’t get it. I don’t think I’d have lost any sleep if he had left though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 13:28 - May 21 with 778 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes - we don't need any more disruption with someone else coming in and I think Steve Clarke was the best choice anyway.

Just hope that both manage to get the teams moving in the right direction. I'm an Ipswich and Scotland-supporting Remainer so would be nice to have some good news for a change!

Pronouns: He/Him

Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job? on 14:57 - May 21 with 686 viewsJ4ck22

Wait, people were actually worried about this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024