Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? 14:03 - May 21 with 1847 viewsSteve_M

He's withdrawn from Arsenal's squad for the Europa League final due to concerns about safety.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/21/arsenal-henrikh-khitaryan-miss-

[Post edited 21 May 2019 14:03]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 14:14 - May 21 with 1786 viewsStokieBlue

Another one for the list of reasons why it shouldn't be in Baku.

Disgraceful stuff.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 14:17 - May 21 with 1770 viewsITFC_Forever

I'm sure I read that one of the national journos (Dan Roan?) tweeted that one of the Arsenal directors were on the UEFA committee that awarded the final to Baku.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:11 - May 21 with 1460 viewsGirthyguy

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 14:14 - May 21 by StokieBlue

Another one for the list of reasons why it shouldn't be in Baku.

Disgraceful stuff.

SB

It's a 68k stadium and Chelsea and Arsenal both have a 6k ticket allocation which is just as baffling.
Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:12 - May 21 with 1454 viewsm14_blue

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:11 - May 21 by Girthyguy

It's a 68k stadium and Chelsea and Arsenal both have a 6k ticket allocation which is just as baffling.

Although by all accounts they’ll both be lucky to sell even half of their allocation.

Insane place to pick for a major final.
Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:19 - May 21 with 1428 viewsTractorWood

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:12 - May 21 by m14_blue

Although by all accounts they’ll both be lucky to sell even half of their allocation.

Insane place to pick for a major final.

Both have had numerous very decent champions league campaigns in recent memory. The fanatics will go but anyone with a semblance of common sense will avoid it. Doesn't it kick off at midnight or something too?

I bet you wouldn't get much change from £2k.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 21:32 - May 21 with 1379 viewsSteve_M

This is good on the subject:

http://twohundredpercent.net/equalgame-unless-armenian/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 22:23 - May 21 with 1285 viewsfabian_illness

Didn't realise until I read that.
I thought Mick O'Tarian was an Irish international.
Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 08:05 - May 22 with 1101 viewsWD19

He has had his personal safety assured by the local authorities. The eyes of the world are on the event. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the dispute (I genuinely don’t know) his not going is pure political statement, not really anything to do with his personal safety.
Login to get fewer ads

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 08:12 - May 22 with 1085 viewsfooters

Have we discussed Henrik Mkhitaryan on here today? on 08:05 - May 22 by WD19

He has had his personal safety assured by the local authorities. The eyes of the world are on the event. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the dispute (I genuinely don’t know) his not going is pure political statement, not really anything to do with his personal safety.

If it's a political statement against awarding major sporting events to countries with abysmal human rights records, then it's one I'm sure we can all get behind.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024