Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... 16:15 - May 21 with 4960 viewsSpruceMoose

...if you're bored and want to get even more bored.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 09:06 - May 22 with 595 viewsgordon

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 21:46 - May 21 by Chocorange

I also voted remain , and also now want us to leave.

The Government have had more than enough time to delivering its promise and failed but cannot agree on anything else either. None of the amendments ..nothing. They are a joke.

The reason I want us to leave is because we are a democracy , more people voted to leave , they were promised we would leave, we should do so , or the government (and Labour for that matter) will face a backlash.
We have just had council elections where thousands of ballot papers were spoils and the Tories lost loads of seats.

It will be interesting to see how many Brexit party candidates win in the upcoming Euro elections. How many spoils papers or protest votes there are .

For me now, it's deliver on the referendum, Cameron made the promise.
If at some future date a party has a manifesto that puts us back in Europe and is voted in, then we go back in... That's what a democracy is.

No wailing cos the public were given the choice, and chose to leave , No knashing of teeth and protesting because the remain vote apparently couldn't be bothered to get out of the armchair and vote in the referendum .

I am no expert on the economics, everyone on here spouts facts they have heard representing whichever side they want to win.
I say , There are enough senior intelligent people on both sides of the argument to know that it's not a clear decision as to what is best... So back to the democratic vote it is then. Be decisive and stop embarrassing ourselves in the eyes of the whole world!

The people voted for something undeliverable. The government has been undelivering it for the last three years. What's undemocratic about that?
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 09:07 - May 22 with 590 viewsfooters

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 08:59 - May 22 by Pinewoodblue

No. In, or out, of the EU is just one factor that affects the future. Donald Trump represents a much bigger cause for concern than Brexit.

In what way?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 09:09 - May 22 with 587 viewseireblue

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 08:59 - May 22 by Pinewoodblue

No. In, or out, of the EU is just one factor that affects the future. Donald Trump represents a much bigger cause for concern than Brexit.

Again you seem to be acknowledging that out plus other factors has an unknown outcome.

You need to chat the The Last Baron, he thinks the outcome is entirely predictable.

In fact, many Brexiters seem to have a very good idea of what the future holds.

But you seem to understand it is is unknown.
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 10:22 - May 22 with 567 viewsgazzer1999

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 08:53 - May 22 by footers

No one thinks they won't be able to visit Spain, you absolute melon.

Given that you can't spell border or you're just goes to show the level of thinking we're up against.

Obviously not been listening to the debates from young people back in 2016.
Sorry will have to update auto correct. Don't be so nasty, but typical of remainers always resorting to that sort of comments when they don't like what they see or hear. Keep making it up, we know how bad the EU is though.
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 10:24 - May 22 with 565 viewsNo9

It is a bit stupid trying to put all the blame on the opposition when she can't even get her own party (cabinet) to side with her.
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 10:25 - May 22 with 564 viewsgiant_stow

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 21:49 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

i voted remain and now believe that the costs of not honouring the referendum outweigh the costs of leaving.

Interesting, but any chance of fleshing out the costs of 'not honouring the referedum', (pretty loaded phrase imho, but that's besides the point)?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 11:02 - May 22 with 551 viewseireblue

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 10:22 - May 22 by gazzer1999

Obviously not been listening to the debates from young people back in 2016.
Sorry will have to update auto correct. Don't be so nasty, but typical of remainers always resorting to that sort of comments when they don't like what they see or hear. Keep making it up, we know how bad the EU is though.

Crikey, you have gone back and listened to debates between youngsters from 2016.

You are dedicated. Can you post a link?
Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 13:28 - May 22 with 511 viewsSpruceMoose

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 08:51 - May 22 by Herbivore

No, objectively you talk absolute guff. You're doing it again in this post, you just can't help it.

It's all he knows. I think Gazzer should have tried harder in school. Things wouldn't seem so confusing to him now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 13:57 - May 22 with 492 viewsNo9

Another pointless May speech happening at the mo... on 21:49 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

i voted remain and now believe that the costs of not honouring the referendum outweigh the costs of leaving.

So, despite your protestations, you really are a tory?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024