Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does a statue really cost £110k? 17:12 - May 21 with 4164 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Seems a bit steep and at the rate its going at I doubt we will ever reach the target.

I thought Sir Bobby's one was nearly half that price!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 14:14 - May 22 with 568 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 14:08 - May 22 by itfcjoe

I read through that the other day and was just about to post, it's fascinating the process and clear that £110k isn't over priced!

His statues are brilliant, I haven't seen any better - a true master of his craft.

He is related to a tiler we use - he had been at the Leicester game with the tragic accident and had met the chairman a few times with a view to creating a statue of the whole squad for their league win. Had that not happened he would have been unavailable for the Beat as was something like 3 years work.

The attention to detail and resulting likenesses he achieves are just superb. I wonder if we could convince him to throw in a Mick Mills one for free - he's only have to do the miniature version!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 15:42 - May 22 with 538 viewsWeWereZombies

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 14:10 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

He didn't do that Ronaldo one did he?

Errr, no. Why would you even think that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43598431

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 15:44 - May 22 with 530 viewsSpruceMoose

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 15:42 - May 22 by WeWereZombies

Errr, no. Why would you even think that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43598431

Pity. If all this money is being raised we should at least get the best of the best to craft it. If he wasn't available we should have gone after the bloke who did the Michael Jackson statue outside Craven Cottage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 16:03 - May 22 with 518 viewsJ2BLUE

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 15:44 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Pity. If all this money is being raised we should at least get the best of the best to craft it. If he wasn't available we should have gone after the bloke who did the Michael Jackson statue outside Craven Cottage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 16:06 - May 22 with 515 viewsSpruceMoose

Does a statue really cost £110k? on 16:03 - May 22 by J2BLUE

Is this a new hobby of yours?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024