Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone should read this 18:42 - May 21 with 1287 viewsWacko

https://medium.com/@SJHolloway/this-is-everything-i-discovered-about-all-of-the-

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Everyone should read this on 18:45 - May 21 with 1264 viewsSpruceMoose

To save you people the time I've formulated a response to this for you:

"I won't read it. I'm throwing by support behind the homophobes, the bigots, the racists, the Islamophobes, and the antisemites because I want to own the libs and have Brexit at all cost".
[Post edited 21 May 2019 18:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Everyone should read this on 18:46 - May 21 with 1252 viewsSpruceMoose

I enjoyed this line the most though:

" A lot of them aren’t ‘bad boys of Brexit’; they’re just sh!t human beings."

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Everyone should read this on 19:00 - May 21 with 1204 viewsfactual_blue

Everyone should read this on 18:45 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

"I won't read it. I'm throwing by support behind the homophobes, the bigots, the racists, the Islamophobes, and the antisemites because I want to own the libs and have Brexit at all cost".

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Everyone should read this on 19:01 - May 21 with 1197 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone should read this on 19:00 - May 21 by factual_blue

balls

Get behind your quickly developing racist tendencies country Facters.

Everyone should read this on 19:09 - May 21 with 1175 viewsm14_blue

It won’t make any difference, nothing will.

People willing to support Farage don’t care about being associated with racists, Brexit has become more important to them than anything else, for reasons they couldn’t even begin to explain.

They will look the other way to almost anything, or more likely convince themselves that it’s not real and is all a leftist plot (even though deep down no one can be that stupid). It’s far easier than admitting they were fooled by this charlatan and his elitist pals in 2016.

If this man and his ragtag of bigots gain 35% of the vote, I will find it incredibly depressing (I suspect they’ll get at least that).
Everyone should read this on 19:14 - May 21 with 1163 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone should read this on 19:09 - May 21 by m14_blue

People willing to support Farage don’t care about being associated with racists, Brexit has become more important to them than anything else, for reasons they couldn’t even begin to explain.

They will look the other way to almost anything, or more likely convince themselves that it’s not real and is all a leftist plot (even though deep down no one can be that stupid). It’s far easier than admitting they were fooled by this charlatan and his elitist pals in 2016.

If this man and his ragtag of bigots gain 35% of the vote, I will find it incredibly depressing (I suspect they’ll get at least that).

And don't forget, a number of them actually are bigoted and racist too. The reason they love Nige so much is because he is aiming to bring about an environment where they don't have to hide that, where they don't have to be embarrassed about having so much contempt for other people whose only crime is to be unlike them.

Farage is just a pound shop having a closing down sale Trump.

Everyone should read this on 19:15 - May 21 with 1155 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone should read this on 18:45 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

Following your downvote, I'm looking forward to your explanatory post stig4532.

Really hoping you'll drill down into the details of the article OP linked, and you'll be able to tell us why we shouldn't worry about any of it.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 19:16]

Everyone should read this on 19:39 - May 21 with 1104 viewsstig4532

Everyone should read this on 19:15 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

Following your downvote, I'm looking forward to your explanatory post stig4532.

Really hoping you'll drill down into the details of the article OP linked, and you'll be able to tell us why we shouldn't worry about any of it.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 19:16]

Sorry, didn't realise I had to explain exactly why I downvoted. Can't argue with the contents of the article, given they are facts. However, where's the investigation into other parties' candidates? There must be plenty of bad apples out there, too. A one-sided view based on a political opinion rather than the purpose of seeking the truth.
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone should read this on 19:43 - May 21 with 1078 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately due to the entrenched nature of politics at the moment those who will be voting for them either will not read it or will have no problem with these stances.

This line is one that all who vote should know for sure: "Many [Brexit party] candidates manage huge businesses and have been vocal about how fed up they are with annoying things like the EU telling them that their food produce needs to be safe to consume, or that they need to pay their employees sick leave."

The main reason the rich people who promote Brexit do so is to be able to continue to (or even further) exploit the very individuals who are voting for it. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Everyone should read this on 19:49 - May 21 with 1066 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone should read this on 19:39 - May 21 by stig4532

Sorry, didn't realise I had to explain exactly why I downvoted. Can't argue with the contents of the article, given they are facts. However, where's the investigation into other parties' candidates? There must be plenty of bad apples out there, too. A one-sided view based on a political opinion rather than the purpose of seeking the truth.

If you really feel that the other parties have candidates that come anywhere near to being as bad as the shower of sh!te associated with the Brexit lot then I would genuinely thank you for highlighting that. I didn't vote for Labour, not only because they don't back remaining in the EU, but because of their issues with antisemitic members. So if you feel there are things about the other candidates that people should know, then you should write something up and tell us all.

My conscience wouldn't allow me to vote for Labour. That conscience seems to be missing from so many people planning to vote for the Brexit Party that I can't help but wonder why. Don't you think its an issue?

But I digress. I'm looking forward to you getting back to me on the expose of the other party candidates though, seeing as it is a great cause of concern for you.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 19:54]

Everyone should read this on 20:04 - May 21 with 1025 viewsSteve_M

Everyone should read this on 19:09 - May 21 by m14_blue

That's only the case if you consider all supporters of Brexit to be a monolithic bloc, it won't work for some of them but may persuade some who are wavering.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Everyone should read this on 20:04 - May 21 with 1023 viewsWacko

Everyone should read this on 19:39 - May 21 by stig4532

It's got nothing to do with sides - either you vote for a whole party full of racists and bigots or you don't. If there's no one else you want to vote for, don't vote or start your own party

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Everyone should read this on 20:11 - May 21 with 1005 viewsm14_blue

Everyone should read this on 20:04 - May 21 by Steve_M

That's only the case if you consider all supporters of Brexit to be a monolithic bloc, it won't work for some of them but may persuade some who are wavering.

That’s true.

There is certainly a distinction to be made between people who voted Brexit and people who will vote for the Brexit party.
Everyone should read this on 20:12 - May 21 with 1003 viewsfactual_blue

Everyone should read this on 19:01 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

Get behind your quickly developing racist tendencies country Facters.

The article neatly identifies the first tranche of those to enjoy the benefits of The Great Re-Education And Permanent Incarceration Programme I will introducing when I sweep to power.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Everyone should read this on 20:29 - May 21 with 972 viewsDubtractor

Fark me, that is a depressing read.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Everyone should read this on 20:30 - May 21 with 970 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone should read this on 20:29 - May 21 by Dubtractor

Fark me, that is a depressing read.

Hopefully changed your mind about voting for them Dubbers

Everyone should read this on 20:35 - May 21 with 954 viewsDubtractor

Everyone should read this on 20:30 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

Hopefully changed your mind about voting for them Dubbers

I'm a big fan of the old racism as you know Ted.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024