Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice 21:36 - May 21 with 1683 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 21:38 - May 21 with 1631 viewschristiand

They’ve gone back to 1992! I prefer it though 👍.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 22:34 - May 21 with 1519 viewsSonOfSpock

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 21:38 - May 21 by christiand

As long as we go 1 step further than 92 and win final they can wear what they like
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 22:41 - May 21 with 1502 viewsReuser_is_God

Really like it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 22:53 - May 21 with 1483 viewsParisBlue

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 21:38 - May 21 by christiand

Perhaps our new kit will go back to 92, bootlaces to be strangled with and all that.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 00:35 - May 22 with 1398 viewsstonojnr

Dont like it, and we lost in 92,Botham was out for a duck, Pringle was best bowler and Fairbrother top scorer,this is not an era we want to resurrect

the one time we actually have won a world cricket event in both men and womens game, we had a navy blue kit
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 07:57 - May 22 with 1279 viewsWD19

Love the way they have really drawn the blue out of the English and Welsh flags.
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 08:22 - May 22 with 1250 viewsSonOfSpock

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 00:35 - May 22 by stonojnr

Dont like it, and we lost in 92,Botham was out for a duck, Pringle was best bowler and Fairbrother top scorer,this is not an era we want to resurrect

the one time we actually have won a world cricket event in both men and womens game, we had a navy blue kit

I remember smuggling a radio into my school bag to listen to our innings - got away with it as our wickets steadily tumbled.

We were by far the best team in that tournament overall, closely followed by SA who could feel aggrieved that they didnt have duckworth Lewis scoring for the semi final against us.
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 09:01 - May 22 with 1186 viewsSaleAway

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 08:22 - May 22 by SonOfSpock

I remember smuggling a radio into my school bag to listen to our innings - got away with it as our wickets steadily tumbled.

We were by far the best team in that tournament overall, closely followed by SA who could feel aggrieved that they didnt have duckworth Lewis scoring for the semi final against us.

If duckworth lewis had been there - they'd have needed 12 from 1 rather than 22.. not a massive change....

What people forget is the even worse rule in that world cup - which was if you were bowling first, and only bowled 45 overs by the cut-off time , the innings stopped at that time, and then it was a 45 over match. MAssive advantage for the team battting 2nd who always knew when to time the onslaught.

If you applied D-L to the fact that England got robbed of their last 5 overs by SAs slow over rate, SA would have had to chase 273 off 45 instead of 252.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 10:49 - May 22 with 1104 viewsIpswichKnight

England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 09:01 - May 22 by SaleAway

If duckworth lewis had been there - they'd have needed 12 from 1 rather than 22.. not a massive change....

What people forget is the even worse rule in that world cup - which was if you were bowling first, and only bowled 45 overs by the cut-off time , the innings stopped at that time, and then it was a 45 over match. MAssive advantage for the team battting 2nd who always knew when to time the onslaught.

If you applied D-L to the fact that England got robbed of their last 5 overs by SAs slow over rate, SA would have had to chase 273 off 45 instead of 252.

Don't forget Derek Pringle had Miandad out plumb LBW in the final before he got going as well. Also if it hadn't rained in Adelaide in the group game against Pakistan we would have won and knocked them out.
England's kit for the Cricket World Cup is rather nice on 11:02 - May 22 with 1083 viewsGuthrum

Is that not rather similar to the Sri Lankan ODI team colours?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024