Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris for PM 13:41 - May 22 with 11935 viewsgiant_stow

Just wondering if this might be the best outcome now?

I'm not sure any compromise is possible or even desirable. Let them ruin the country and take full responsibility for it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 with 3202 viewsfooters

Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 with 3199 viewsSpruceMoose

Doesn't everyone, left and right hate his guts?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 with 3191 viewshomer_123

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

Finally, a consensus!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boris for PM on 13:43 - May 22 with 3188 viewsGuthrum

'Let[ting] them ruin the country' is all very well, but we've got to live in it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris for PM on 13:45 - May 22 with 3181 viewshomer_123

Boris for PM on 13:43 - May 22 by Guthrum

'Let[ting] them ruin the country' is all very well, but we've got to live in it.

You say live...some are merely existing at the moment.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boris for PM on 13:49 - May 22 with 3149 viewsNo9

Boris for PM on 13:45 - May 22 by homer_123

You say live...some are merely existing at the moment.

& all the pointers suggest it is going to get worse
Boris for PM on 13:50 - May 22 with 3148 viewsgiant_stow

I'm not sure there's any choice is there? Especially as the default is hard brexit. The mad tories will get shallacked tomorrow and then sh1t themselves - it's going to happen, so maybe best to come to terms with it.

Its just that any compromise seems to get shot down almost immediately now, so let a full leaver deal with it and explain it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris for PM on 13:50 - May 22 with 3144 viewsgiant_stow

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 by homer_123

Finally, a consensus!

He's the favourite in the polls isn't he?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris for PM on 13:52 - May 22 with 3133 viewsNo9

Boris for PM on 13:50 - May 22 by giant_stow

He's the favourite in the polls isn't he?

I have a tory friend who is adamant the party will NOT let him become leader
We shall, in the fullness of time see-?
Boris for PM on 13:53 - May 22 with 3121 views26_Paz

Boris for PM on 13:42 - May 22 by SpruceMoose

No, I really like him and will be voting for him if he makes the final two in the Conservative leadership election

The Paz Man

Boris for PM on 13:55 - May 22 with 3120 viewsNo9

Boris for PM on 13:53 - May 22 by 26_Paz

No, I really like him and will be voting for him if he makes the final two in the Conservative leadership election

You like him?
When you have seen what a plonker he is?
Boris for PM on 13:55 - May 22 with 3117 viewsgiant_stow

Boris for PM on 13:52 - May 22 by No9

I have a tory friend who is adamant the party will NOT let him become leader
We shall, in the fullness of time see-?

It'll be fascinating to watch for sure. He was a late convert to leaving, so maybe he's not hardcore enough?

How does a person prepare for hard brexit in any case? Just save hard until November I spose, but anything else?

Boris for PM on 13:56 - May 22 with 3119 viewsfactual_blue

There's 'ruining the country' and 'ruining the country'. I doubt there has been a less competent administrator than boris since Hitler.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris for PM on 13:58 - May 22 with 3104 viewsgiant_stow

Boris for PM on 13:56 - May 22 by factual_blue

There's 'ruining the country' and 'ruining the country'. I doubt there has been a less competent administrator than boris since Hitler.

Is there a Tory in existence who might make a better job of it? I mean are there clever or talented brexiter politicians, basically?

Edited for clarity.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 13:59]

Boris for PM on 13:58 - May 22 with 3091 views26_Paz

Boris for PM on 13:55 - May 22 by No9

You like him?
When you have seen what a plonker he is?

Did a fantastic job as mayor of London. Time in government hamstrung by uselessness of PM

The Paz Man

Boris for PM on 14:02 - May 22 with 3079 viewsNo9

Boris for PM on 13:55 - May 22 by giant_stow

It'll be fascinating to watch for sure. He was a late convert to leaving, so maybe he's not hardcore enough?

How does a person prepare for hard brexit in any case? Just save hard until November I spose, but anything else?

The fact he is a perpetual liar makes one wonder if he has any comprehension of what fact / truth is.
I beleive he is in court tomorrow (Maybe not personally) to answer the case about his misuse of high office. I understand this is the first time a member of the public has taken a politician to court.

The 'Private Prosecutor' got over the first hurdle fairly easily tommorow a judge has to decide if the case to prosecution can proceed or if their is any technicality.

I do wonder if the Prosecutor chose him because the PM and maybe the Home Secretary don't like him?
Boris for PM on 14:04 - May 22 with 3065 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good point. Couldn't we let them go and ruin someone else's? They seem to be keen on empire and global domination; maybe let them loose on Tuvalu or somewhere like that first to see how they get on?

How anyone can think that Boris would be a good PM is completely beyond me. He's morally reprehensible, unprincipled and, by the looks of it, pretty incompetent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris for PM on 14:07 - May 22 with 3053 viewsfooters

Boris for PM on 14:04 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

Good point. Couldn't we let them go and ruin someone else's? They seem to be keen on empire and global domination; maybe let them loose on Tuvalu or somewhere like that first to see how they get on?

How anyone can think that Boris would be a good PM is completely beyond me. He's morally reprehensible, unprincipled and, by the looks of it, pretty incompetent.

Tuvalu is a British dependency, buh. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris for PM on 14:09 - May 22 with 3044 viewsNo9

Boris for PM on 13:58 - May 22 by 26_Paz

Did a fantastic job as mayor of London. Time in government hamstrung by uselessness of PM

He didn't do a fantastic job as Mayor of London.
Screwed the tube paid a fortune for some clapped out German water cannons, ran up enormous taxi bills, appointed a complete plonker to look after cycle ways & riders, AND there should be a public enquiry into the 'Private Bridge' he used LT funds for.

& that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Boris for PM on 14:09 - May 22 with 3042 viewsgiant_stow

"How anyone can think that Boris would be a good PM is completely beyond me. He's morally reprehensible, unprincipled and, by the looks of it, pretty incompetent."

Perfect for the task at hand.

Boris for PM on 14:10 - May 22 with 3038 viewsWeekender

Unfortunately it will happen I think. Torys will get a hammering in the euro elections and the Brexit Party will do well. Torys will then panic and think the only way to stop haemorrhaging votes to the BP will be to install their own rabble-rousing hardliner to combat Farage. BoJo is their favouring but unfortunately his foresight is unlikely to extend beyond getting to no 10. Once in he’ll have no plan and any attempt to renegotiate the WA with the EU will fail (and any attempt to compromise will be met with screams of betrayal from Farage) leaving default no-deal. The UK would then be left with BoJo to deal with all consequences. We may get a general election either via a labour no confidence vote or BoJo himself calling one in the face of the car crash in front of him.

What fun!

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Boris for PM on 14:10 - May 22 with 3039 viewsGuthrum

Boris for PM on 13:50 - May 22 by giant_stow

I'm not sure there's any choice is there? Especially as the default is hard brexit. The mad tories will get shallacked tomorrow and then sh1t themselves - it's going to happen, so maybe best to come to terms with it.

Its just that any compromise seems to get shot down almost immediately now, so let a full leaver deal with it and explain it.

Last time there was a significant recession, I lost my business, had to restart from scratch, ended up tens of thousands in debt and suffered health problems as a result. Don't really fancy doing that again.

There is a choice - a high turnout, voting for people other than the Brexit Party/UKIP will send a strong message to Westminster that the extreme position is unwelcome.

If you're a moderate Leaver, why on earth would you vote for Farage's mob? They propose No Deal. The official line from Conservatives and Labour at least advocates a managed exit.

Likewise, if you're "fed up with how long it's taking", why vote for the lot who consistently opposed any agreement rather than those who actually negotiated and presented one in time for the original 29th March deadline?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris for PM on 14:10 - May 22 with 3031 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris for PM on 14:07 - May 22 by footers

Tuvalu is a British dependency, buh. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.

That's why I picked it, as Queenie can keep an eye on him. All part of the cunning plan.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris for PM on 14:10 - May 22 with 3031 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris for PM on 14:09 - May 22 by No9

He didn't do a fantastic job as Mayor of London.
Screwed the tube paid a fortune for some clapped out German water cannons, ran up enormous taxi bills, appointed a complete plonker to look after cycle ways & riders, AND there should be a public enquiry into the 'Private Bridge' he used LT funds for.

& that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Yeah but he wasn't brown with a scary sounding name. That counts a lot for some folk.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris for PM on 14:12 - May 22 with 3021 viewspickles110564

Sounds a bit like Corbyn and Venezuela
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024