Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Yaxley-Liar 15:23 - May 22 with 3649 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 05:46 - May 23 with 917 viewsm14_blue

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 16:06 - May 22 by tractordownsouth

He’s a joke. Half the country are probably ‘ on benefits’ of some sort, whether that be JSA, Tax Credits, PIP, Child Benefits for their kids.

Can’t wair until the hate preaching little scrote doesn’t get elected tomorrow

I got a leaflet through my door the other day asking me to ‘vote Tommy’.

My only regret is I was out of work at the time so didn’t get to discuss things with the racist fcukwit who polluted my perfectly good doormat with that garbage.
Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 07:58 - May 23 with 875 viewsmos

Playing the Devil’s Advocate here, but, the so called ‘recent report’ doesn’t disprove any of what the man has said.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 08:33 - May 23 with 848 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 07:58 - May 23 by mos

Playing the Devil’s Advocate here, but, the so called ‘recent report’ doesn’t disprove any of what the man has said.

You got a link to it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 08:51 - May 23 with 823 viewsflimflam

A recent report?? That one is 6 yrs old mate.

Not disputing if it is right or wrong but it certainly is not recent.

Some interesting reports

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31435929

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/unemplo
[Post edited 23 May 2019 9:10]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 09:13 - May 23 with 815 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 18:07 - May 22 by Mullet

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tommy-robinson-admits-he-shared-fake-news-abo

That boy and his sister had to move because of all that, and they're still getting grief apparently. The lad had had his arm broken by one of the main bullies. Heartbreaking stuff - when did so many utter barstewards get unleashed/emboldened amongst us?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 09:24 - May 23 with 808 viewseireblue

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 07:58 - May 23 by mos

It does.

Unless he has another independent source that proves the stats. Then he is making up facts about the Muslim community.
Racist.

There could be reasons for un-employment in a minority group, e.g. inherent prejudice, no one for instance would say there are a lack of BAME footballers, because they are too lazy or stupid.
Stevie is implying that Muslims sponge of the state.
Racist.

You could argue a bit about those two, however.

He mentioned right at the start, they would triple the economy, and started to explain why, e.g. Muslims being on benefits.
He is over exaggerating the numbers and effects of Muslims in the country, and suggesting they have undue influence on the economy that is holding the UK back.
Suggesting a small religious minority is having a disproportionate effect on everyone else’s economic well being is a tactic used by, Nazi’s against Jews.
Racist

I think that puts Stephen, in the Venn diagram of Humans, right in the middle of the intersection of Liars, Fascists, Racists, Scumbags.

I know you are playing devils advocate. And this not targeted at you,

In my experience, the only sort of people that fail to recognise a racist, are stupid or racist or both.
Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 09:27 - May 23 with 801 viewschicoazul

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 15:40 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

you almost have to admire Yaxley's energy; to be that enraged and full of hate and lies 24/7 must be exhausting.

Got to justify taking all that Koch Brothers money somehow.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 11:06 - May 23 with 750 viewsbrazil1982

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 09:24 - May 23 by eireblue

It does.

Unless he has another independent source that proves the stats. Then he is making up facts about the Muslim community.
Racist.

There could be reasons for un-employment in a minority group, e.g. inherent prejudice, no one for instance would say there are a lack of BAME footballers, because they are too lazy or stupid.
Stevie is implying that Muslims sponge of the state.
Racist.

You could argue a bit about those two, however.

He mentioned right at the start, they would triple the economy, and started to explain why, e.g. Muslims being on benefits.
He is over exaggerating the numbers and effects of Muslims in the country, and suggesting they have undue influence on the economy that is holding the UK back.
Suggesting a small religious minority is having a disproportionate effect on everyone else’s economic well being is a tactic used by, Nazi’s against Jews.
Racist

I think that puts Stephen, in the Venn diagram of Humans, right in the middle of the intersection of Liars, Fascists, Racists, Scumbags.

I know you are playing devils advocate. And this not targeted at you,

In my experience, the only sort of people that fail to recognise a racist, are stupid or racist or both.

"Muslim" isn't a race, it's a religion - although the connotations in his rants more or less point towards a "race"
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 11:46 - May 23 with 712 viewseireblue

Stephen Yaxley-Liar on 11:06 - May 23 by brazil1982

"Muslim" isn't a race, it's a religion - although the connotations in his rants more or less point towards a "race"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

There is only one human race.

As defined, the term “race” essential means a community of humans that is viewed as distinct.

I can’t remember who, but someone posted a YouTube video, of a journalist spending some time with a SYL, EDL fan. They seemed to get on well. It turned nasty, when the journalist, correctly, told the person they had racist views, and yep was a racist. The EDL supported didn’t like the term.

There are many types and communities of humans, and sometimes, the type of racism is categorised. But it is essentially the same, “my group of humans are better that that group of humans, and that justifies my behaviour”.

Again, I understand your post, this not aimed at you.

But it seems quite common for racists to try and make a point about race vs religion, as a justification for not being racist.

Some racists like to hide behind that sort of thing. Because they don’t like to be called racists, even when they are.

SYL is a racist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024