Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a conspiracy for good? Weird one here 20:27 - May 22 with 749 viewsgiant_stow

"Many of the operations are said to be modelled on extensive plans that were drawn up in the UK to channel public anger in the wake of any attack on the 2012 London Olympics."

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/mind-control-secret-british-government-bluepr

(apologies if its old news - I've only just seen it on twitter, but interesting I reckon)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

a conspiracy for good? Weird one here on 21:24 - May 22 with 695 viewscaught-in-limbo

Great article title:

'Mind control': The secret UK government blueprints shaping post-terror planning"

Well I never, "controlled spontaneity", there's a contradiction in terms if ever there was one.

A fascinating article worth reading again and again to let it sink in.

The article includes an interesting video which serves as quite a good summary of the article. Here it is:

This is my favourite snippet from the article: "A number of the people involved in the advance planning of “controlled spontaneity” clearly have some misgivings about the way in which emergency planning for the immediate aftermath of terrorist attacks is being combined with propaganda techniques that are intended to influence the responses of the public."

Incredible.

it reminds me of this:

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

a conspiracy for good? Weird one here on 09:40 - May 23 with 541 viewsgiant_stow

a conspiracy for good? Weird one here on 21:24 - May 22 by caught-in-limbo

Great article title:

'Mind control': The secret UK government blueprints shaping post-terror planning"

Well I never, "controlled spontaneity", there's a contradiction in terms if ever there was one.

A fascinating article worth reading again and again to let it sink in.

The article includes an interesting video which serves as quite a good summary of the article. Here it is:

This is my favourite snippet from the article: "A number of the people involved in the advance planning of “controlled spontaneity” clearly have some misgivings about the way in which emergency planning for the immediate aftermath of terrorist attacks is being combined with propaganda techniques that are intended to influence the responses of the public."

Incredible.

it reminds me of this:

Thats a pretty trippy video.

I agree about re-reading the article, although personally I thought the most intriguing bit (if true) was how the team pitching up at the London bridge attack to stick up flyers and posters. Or actually, the hijab headscarf thing too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024