Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Hyam’s annoying 21:35 - May 22 with 6052 viewsclive_baker

Liking these MM posts on twitter. Look at Mick’s press conference, ‘It’s so true’. No it’s really not, attendances were falling off a cliff and our supporters had become completely disillusioned with the sh1t we were being served up each week, parking the bus at home to Burton. Give me L1 under Lambert ahead of the Championship in McCarthy’s last 2 years any day of the week, genuinely. As for Hyam, that fraud robbed a living for too long under Mick so I can see why he’s loyal to him. Not even a good footballer on the rare occasion he is fit. Sh1t hair cut and walks like he’s carrying 2 rolls of carpet.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:37 - May 22 with 4358 viewspointofblue

Hyam was fine as a squad player but agree with the lack of understanding from the club towards the support. Lambert has fixed very little but he has managed to heal that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:47 - May 22 with 4258 viewsTractorCam

Proper bloke is Hyamsy.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:51 - May 22 with 4227 viewsJ2BLUE

As average as you can get and if he wasn't Ipswich born he would be one of those players no one would remember and no one would rate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:57 - May 22 with 4184 viewsPositivelyPortman

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:51 - May 22 by J2BLUE

As average as you can get and if he wasn't Ipswich born he would be one of those players no one would remember and no one would rate.

Who?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:59 - May 22 with 4163 viewsJ2BLUE

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:57 - May 22 by PositivelyPortman

Who?

Exactly

Truly impaired.

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:15 - May 22 with 4041 viewsChurchman

I thought he looked promising when he started out but maybe I was biased because he’d come through the ranks. He was poor. 3rd or 4th division at best when he wasn’t shining his rear end on the treatment table. A liability once the red mist came down too.
Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:15 - May 22 with 4039 viewsDarkHorse

Nah, he's right.

You all keep telling yourselves it's better in League One.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 22:16]
Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:30 - May 22 with 3943 viewsDarkHorse

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 21:51 - May 22 by J2BLUE

And yet here you are sounding off about him on an anonymous Internet forum. One of life's winners.
Login to get fewer ads

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:32 - May 22 with 3927 viewsBLUEBEAT

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:30 - May 22 by DarkHorse

And yet here you are sounding off about him on an anonymous Internet forum. One of life's winners.

Wotcha Hyamsy!

Poll: W or W

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:16 - May 22 with 3726 viewsCoco

Unfollow

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:18 - May 22 with 3722 viewsActionMan

He's still better than nearly everyone Paul Hurst signed and was lauded on here though.

I think this whole "i'd rather be in League One with PL than Championship with Mick" thing is just a defensive reaction to the fact we as fans got it wrong, let's face it we did, and the League One thing will wear off pretty quick if we end up staying there for a while, meanwhile say Norwich do well.
Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:32 - May 22 with 3668 viewsWarhurst

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 22:15 - May 22 by DarkHorse

Nah, he's right.

You all keep telling yourselves it's better in League One.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 22:16]

It's a weird coping strategy isn't it. I totally understand why Mick outers wanted him gone, but to say they'd PREFER being in League 1 over the championship? No fan should want that.
Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:32 - May 22 with 3663 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine talking about Ipswich on an Ipswich forum!

Truly impaired.

HE'S EFFING GONE - 2 MANAGERS AGO TOO!!!!!! on 23:32 - May 22 with 3661 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:34 - May 22 with 3654 viewsMrTown

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:18 - May 22 by ActionMan

He's still better than nearly everyone Paul Hurst signed and was lauded on here though.

I think this whole "i'd rather be in League One with PL than Championship with Mick" thing is just a defensive reaction to the fact we as fans got it wrong, let's face it we did, and the League One thing will wear off pretty quick if we end up staying there for a while, meanwhile say Norwich do well.

Can only compare him like for like with Nolan (Same position), and he’s miles behind Nolan. Hyam doesn’t even play at Southend.

You can’t say we as fans got it wrong. You can only speak for yourself and from your own opinion. IMO Mick leaving has nothing to do with us being relegated, what followed Mick leaving is what caused us to be relegated.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 06:05 - May 23 with 3348 viewsIllinoisblue

Anonymous says Mr Dark Horse. Lol

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 06:13 - May 23 with 3333 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 06:44 - May 23 with 3247 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

OMG this, have 1 million uppies (sorry I can only give 1 really)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:22 - May 23 with 3081 viewsKeaneish

Why do you feel the need to justify what other fans think? We don't like MM. Originally we hated his football and now a lot of us genuinely don't like the man. No one thought getting rid of MM would yield immediate benefits but we were delighted to see him go and roll the dice to embrace change no matter whether positive or negative and more power to it.

Now we have a mixture of a huge upturn in positivity but in a different league. Get it wrong? It was completely right to get rid of him. Anyone thinking otherwise has easily forgotten how perverse it became under MM. So what if we're not in the Championship, we were going nowhere. Let's use League One as a springboard. No doubt it's a crucial season but far more Interesting already than any preseason MM served.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:23 - May 23 with 3071 viewsKeaneish

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 06:44 - May 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

OMG this, have 1 million uppies (sorry I can only give 1 really)

You sound like a Friends extra in this post. "Liiike, OH-EM-GEEE..."

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:25 - May 23 with 3049 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:23 - May 23 by Keaneish

You sound like a Friends extra in this post. "Liiike, OH-EM-GEEE..."

Wouldn’t know as I don’t watch Friends, I’m male

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:41 - May 23 with 2940 viewsmos

Imagine getting flustered over an ex player’s opinion on an ex manager. Cheer up!

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:52 - May 23 with 2877 viewsKeaneish

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:25 - May 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Wouldn’t know as I don’t watch Friends, I’m male

The last bastion of football fan humour, attacking a gender stereotype with a pithy link to sexual orientation. Truly brilliant.

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 07:58 - May 23 with 2857 viewsSitfcB

Why do you follow a Southend player on Twitter??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 08:46 - May 23 with 2663 viewsLeoMuff

Luke Hyam’s annoying on 23:32 - May 22 by Warhurst

It's a weird coping strategy isn't it. I totally understand why Mick outers wanted him gone, but to say they'd PREFER being in League 1 over the championship? No fan should want that.

Exactly some of our fans would have positive spin even if we lost 7 nil to that lot up the road last season, we passed it well etc loving the style, so much preferable getting dicked by the budgies than drawing v Burton with MM.
We don’t even know how next season will pan out, We could be mid table or flirt with the bottom just as easily as be in the promotion race imho.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024