Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas 05:42 - May 23 with 2760 viewsSitfcB

Look’s so much better with the MV logo the same colour.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:00 - May 23 with 2670 viewsbackwaywhen

Soooooo much more pleasing on the eye .... well done all concerned.
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:03 - May 23 with 2664 viewsIllinoisblue

That away kit is very nice.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:06 - May 23 with 2636 viewsKieran_Knows

That home shirt is class. Not sure on the away one, but well done all in making the Magical Vegas logo look half decent on the shirts this season!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:07 - May 23 with 2630 viewsFixed_It

Indeed. Great compromise with rhe sponsors logo.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:12 - May 23 with 2602 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:23 - May 23 with 2535 viewsBlueNote

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:03 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

That away kit is very nice.

Maybe Bart is staying after all??
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:26 - May 23 with 2510 viewsKieran_Knows

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:23 - May 23 by BlueNote

Waghorn modelled our new away kit last year....

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:28 - May 23 with 2504 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 07:11 - May 23 with 2277 viewsTractorCam

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 06:12 - May 23 by BryanPlug

That was because they were silly and gave it navy shorts we saw it more in 2016/17 as a third kit due to the Burgundy shorts, looks much better like this and prevents any clashing (unless we play Crystal Palace or Barcelona

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 08:25 - May 23 with 1892 viewsitfcjoe

Sponsor logo looks much better, pleased with that as it was impossible to make any kit look good with that last year

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 08:28 - May 23 with 1868 viewsBluebell

I like the away kit. Much better than that awful orange one from last season.

Perhaps we will play like Barcelona this season.
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 08:54 - May 23 with 1739 viewsFifeITFC

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 08:28 - May 23 by Bluebell

I like the away kit. Much better than that awful orange one from last season.

Perhaps we will play like Barcelona this season.

Still keeping the orange as a third kit. So if it's anything like the last Barca style kit we had, we'll be wearing Tango more than Barca!

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 09:06 - May 23 with 1671 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't read anything into this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 09:56 - May 23 with 1540 viewsstrikalite

Much MUCH better now, and the away kit is nice too, feck me I've woken up logged on and seen Chambers in a Barca kit, can you imagine....:)

I want that away kit...

Is it just a coincidence that we're getting so much right at the moment? Not felt this positive in a long time I must say.....

[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:41]
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:05 - May 23 with 1505 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I was looking forward to getting the kids theirs but having seen them I'm really disappointed.

It's awesome that they have the Air Ambulance logo on but due to the way it is formatted, the actually text part of the logo seems to be around the waist!

I appreciate it present difficulties but you'd have thought we'd have made it smaller so that it could fit nicely. They look completely bizarre.

We / Adidas have done amazing with the new kits, especially the home one which is superb, but then we seem to have stuck an adult sized sponsor logo on a childs kit and had to fit it at the bottom. We did this with Marcus Evans and Each. Looks fine on the 13/14 year old ones, looks laughable on the toddler and small kids ones.

Surely not that hard to have 2/3 different sized logos for the kids kit so they all look okay.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:09 - May 23 with 1482 viewsuefacup81

Is this maybe a subtle admission that shirt sales last year weren't as good as expected, and the club feels that the sponsor was partly responsible?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:19 - May 23 with 1431 viewsitfcjoe

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:05 - May 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I was looking forward to getting the kids theirs but having seen them I'm really disappointed.

It's awesome that they have the Air Ambulance logo on but due to the way it is formatted, the actually text part of the logo seems to be around the waist!

I appreciate it present difficulties but you'd have thought we'd have made it smaller so that it could fit nicely. They look completely bizarre.

We / Adidas have done amazing with the new kits, especially the home one which is superb, but then we seem to have stuck an adult sized sponsor logo on a childs kit and had to fit it at the bottom. We did this with Marcus Evans and Each. Looks fine on the 13/14 year old ones, looks laughable on the toddler and small kids ones.

Surely not that hard to have 2/3 different sized logos for the kids kit so they all look okay.

Not as bad as the away kit of this style previously - it's because it has the Adidas badge in the middle and v Neck everything is shunted down

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:19 - May 23 with 1432 viewsActionMan

I don't think theres much to cheer, we've essentially had these same two kits before. Just a couple of adidas templates with our logos slapped on them again, again, why even change? Who's buying these?
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:34 - May 23 with 1374 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:19 - May 23 by ActionMan

I don't think theres much to cheer, we've essentially had these same two kits before. Just a couple of adidas templates with our logos slapped on them again, again, why even change? Who's buying these?

What would you like them to do then Gucci?

We sell thousands and thousands of replica shirts which brings a lot of money into the club.

Change them every other year instead and you lose 50% of that revenue.

Mess around with the design too much and people won't buy them on the basis they don't look like Ipswich and lose revenue.

So we are stuck between a cycle of plain blue shirts, ones with pinstripes and one with white sleeves as these are the three main shirts we have had in our recent history and this is what people expect and will buy.

Last season we had white sleeves, so this season it's been changed.

I'd love to hear your pitch of how you solve this problem that every other club in the land happily buys into as well.

All kits will either feel like we've had it before or will largely be universally disliked as a home shirt anyway. The reason they've gone back to this away shirt is because it was so popular before, which is surely the point. You try to sell something you know people actually want to buy!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:36 - May 23 with 1356 viewsitfcjoe

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:19 - May 23 by ActionMan

£48 for an adult one, was it that much last year?

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:40 - May 23 with 1327 viewsitfcjoe

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:34 - May 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What would you like them to do then Gucci?

We sell thousands and thousands of replica shirts which brings a lot of money into the club.

Change them every other year instead and you lose 50% of that revenue.

Mess around with the design too much and people won't buy them on the basis they don't look like Ipswich and lose revenue.

So we are stuck between a cycle of plain blue shirts, ones with pinstripes and one with white sleeves as these are the three main shirts we have had in our recent history and this is what people expect and will buy.

Last season we had white sleeves, so this season it's been changed.

I'd love to hear your pitch of how you solve this problem that every other club in the land happily buys into as well.

All kits will either feel like we've had it before or will largely be universally disliked as a home shirt anyway. The reason they've gone back to this away shirt is because it was so popular before, which is surely the point. You try to sell something you know people actually want to buy!

You wouldn't lose 50% of revenue though, when I was younger I used to get every kit but it was a new one each year - my parents wouldn't have bought me both kits every season.

They must sell less of each shirt this way, but probably more overall. But then how many do they have to give away as discounted? I normally grab one when they drop to £20 or less.

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:49 - May 23 with 1273 viewsstrikalite

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:40 - May 23 by itfcjoe

You wouldn't lose 50% of revenue though, when I was younger I used to get every kit but it was a new one each year - my parents wouldn't have bought me both kits every season.

They must sell less of each shirt this way, but probably more overall. But then how many do they have to give away as discounted? I normally grab one when they drop to £20 or less.

When will/do they drop to £20? Well into the season? Think most would want to wear it before season starts and obviously into August and September when weather is decent..
Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:50 - May 23 with 1270 viewsKieran_Knows

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:49 - May 23 by strikalite

When will/do they drop to £20? Well into the season? Think most would want to wear it before season starts and obviously into August and September when weather is decent..

Usually sometime after Xmas, maybe towards March/April IIRC. I'll probably end up doing the same.

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 11:05 - May 23 with 1223 viewsstrikalite

Well done ITFC/Magical Vegas/Adidas on 10:50 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

Usually sometime after Xmas, maybe towards March/April IIRC. I'll probably end up doing the same.

Makes you think that if they set the price at say £30 how many more shirts would they sell from when launched, similar situation to ST's I guess....

How about if you hold a ST you can buy one for £30?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024