Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Fans 06:48 - May 23 with 1460 viewsitfcjoe

Thoughts on ticket policy for Spurs games? Feels a massive slap in the face for ST holders to have no priority.

Some have had STs for a decade, I’ve had mine 6 years I think and that loyalty should be rewarded (as was promised last year)

6 tickets per applicant available at Spurs, will just end up with touts getting loads and massive profits for them on secondary market.

Almost makes me want to jack in the Wembley ones

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

NFL Fans on 07:03 - May 23 with 1400 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s laughable - especially the way they’ve tried to dress it up as a positive (‘we’ve listened to the fans etc) when it’s clearly a money making exercise. No discount over the individual prices for the Spurs games either

Tbh it doesn’t affect me too much - I stopped going to all of the games a couple of years back when the number was increasing but quality of games kept dropping and generally only do one a year now, and was debating none looking at the slate

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

NFL Fans on 07:08 - May 23 with 1383 viewsChateauWines

I have a couple of thoughts and questions:
Why are you on here with Tottenham season ticket?
NFL is a different sport, surely not only season ticket holders can enjoy new stadium as well? My partner is a Spurs fan and could not get near a ticket at new griund

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

NFL Fans on 07:10 - May 23 with 1375 viewsitfcjoe

NFL Fans on 07:08 - May 23 by ChateauWines

I have a couple of thoughts and questions:
Why are you on here with Tottenham season ticket?
NFL is a different sport, surely not only season ticket holders can enjoy new stadium as well? My partner is a Spurs fan and could not get near a ticket at new griund

It’s nothing to do with having a ST for Spurs football, but an NFL season ticket

NFL Fans on 07:58 - May 23 with 1289 viewsBrianTablet

I've more sympathy with the NFL teams' fans who lose a regular season home match every year.

The whole concept is based on greed.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

NFL Fans on 08:23 - May 23 with 1239 viewsitfcjoe

NFL Fans on 07:03 - May 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s laughable - especially the way they’ve tried to dress it up as a positive (‘we’ve listened to the fans etc) when it’s clearly a money making exercise. No discount over the individual prices for the Spurs games either

Tbh it doesn’t affect me too much - I stopped going to all of the games a couple of years back when the number was increasing but quality of games kept dropping and generally only do one a year now, and was debating none looking at the slate

I have kept hold of my STs but generally been going to 1 game each year - tough as both my boys were born in October so the last 3 years have been very difficult and now I have 2 of the 4 games on their birthdays....

But I tend to just sell my tickets on (at face value to mates always, never for a profit) but plan was to keep hold of them until boys old enough to come with me and can make more of a day out of it.

There are so many tickets on resale sites massively above face value and a load of them must be STs, they should be cracked down upon, it should be a condition of STs and sure if that happened the numbers will have got to a more manageable level for Spurs.

But ultimately, there should be a ST that covers all the games. Agree with your point about 'listening to the fans', it's an utter joke and totally reneges on what was said last year.

NFL Fans on 14:56 - May 23 with 1056 viewsIllinoisblue

NFL Fans on 07:58 - May 23 by BrianTablet

I've more sympathy with the NFL teams' fans who lose a regular season home match every year.

I would too except the fans affected don't seem to care.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

NFL Fans on 15:50 - May 23 with 1000 viewsbritbiker

Ive pretty much been to all the games but decided to do only 2 this year. One a Wembley as I like the place and was going to do one at Spurs just to see the stadium. Haven't received any info yet but will how its priced. May end up at both wembley games instead.
NFL Fans on 16:22 - May 23 with 957 viewslinhdi

I agree it all looks really odd. There is no need to sell 6 at a time for Spurs, which would sell out in minutes at 2 at a time. And the season ticket should reward those who have bought historically.

The New Lane is going to be so much better than Wembley for NFL. I hope beer is sold at football prices, ie not hiked up for NFL. That'll save a fortune over Wembley.
Login to get fewer ads

NFL Fans on 16:27 - May 23 with 949 viewsitfcjoe

NFL Fans on 16:22 - May 23 by linhdi

I agree it all looks really odd. There is no need to sell 6 at a time for Spurs, which would sell out in minutes at 2 at a time. And the season ticket should reward those who have bought historically.

The New Lane is going to be so much better than Wembley for NFL. I hope beer is sold at football prices, ie not hiked up for NFL. That'll save a fortune over Wembley.

6 at a time just plays into the hands of touts who will just hoover them up.

The NFL UK are really sloppy on this, allowing season tickets to be sold on secondary markets is just wrong. I, admittedly, sell mine on quite often - but only to mates at FV. One time I couldn't and did it on Twickets, which is also at FV.

People selling STs on secondary markets should not be able to renew.

NFL Fans on 16:38 - May 23 with 934 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL Fans on 16:22 - May 23 by linhdi

How much are the football prices, I assume you’ve been ooo about 7 times so far?

NFL Fans on 16:42 - May 23 with 928 viewsReuser_is_God

NFL Fans on 16:38 - May 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

How much are the football prices, I assume you’ve been ooo about 7 times so far?

Liz isn't a Spurs fan & Linhdi isn't Liz.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 16:42]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

NFL Fans on 17:03 - May 23 with 899 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL Fans on 16:42 - May 23 by Reuser_is_God

Liz isn't a Spurs fan & Linhdi isn't Liz.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 16:42]

Christ, it was joke as Lindhi loves banging on about Spurs

Who took the jam out of your donut today??!

NFL Fans on 17:05 - May 23 with 890 viewsReuser_is_God

NFL Fans on 17:03 - May 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Christ, it was joke as Lindhi loves banging on about Spurs

Who took the jam out of your donut today??!

I was joking.

Linhdi is Liz & Liz is a spurs fan.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

NFL Fans on 17:10 - May 23 with 876 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL Fans on 17:05 - May 23 by Reuser_is_God

I was joking.

Linhdi is Liz & Liz is a spurs fan.

Ill take the whoosh then 🙄

NFL Fans on 17:37 - May 23 with 831 viewschristiand

NFL Fans on 07:58 - May 23 by BrianTablet

Spot on! They’ve tested the water over the last few seasons to see the level of interest to gauge whether a new franchise is possible in England. Must be so frustrating if you are a fan of Jacksonville Jaguars and you lose a game from the regular season to tap into a potential new market. Money talks unfortunately as we all know with football.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024