Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... 09:29 - May 23 with 883 viewsITFC_Forever

....From one dislikeable manager to another.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 9:30]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 09:47 - May 23 with 849 viewsBiGDonnie

I like JT. World Class centre back, win most domestically and comes across well when speaking to the Media.

The fact he shagged a mates Mrs isn't great obviously , but we all make mistakes.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 10:13 - May 23 with 808 viewsNo9

What is so dislikeable about JT?
& TP was only dislikeable for the crap football his teams played
John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 10:27 - May 23 with 797 viewsitfcjoe

A great quote on Football Ramble re Pulis....

Having Pulis as your manager and not getting promoted is like drinking Benadryl when you aren't ill

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 10:39 - May 23 with 769 viewshampstead_blue

I agree that JT is easy to dislike.

The Chelsea fans seem to love him though. Probably something in that.

Is he good enough to get Boro up? Has never come across as very bright.

I do think that just spouting cliches and chest thumping is not going to get you far. It's more Sunday league than Champ, hence my lack of joy for Chambers. Just full of hot air.

JT may have a truly wonderful tactical and managerial brain, I've no idea. I'd be surprised if he does and will eat my hat if I am wrong. My hat btw is made of cheese.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 12:55 - May 23 with 690 viewsclive_baker

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 10:39 - May 23 by hampstead_blue

I agree that JT is easy to dislike.

The Chelsea fans seem to love him though. Probably something in that.

Is he good enough to get Boro up? Has never come across as very bright.

I do think that just spouting cliches and chest thumping is not going to get you far. It's more Sunday league than Champ, hence my lack of joy for Chambers. Just full of hot air.

JT may have a truly wonderful tactical and managerial brain, I've no idea. I'd be surprised if he does and will eat my hat if I am wrong. My hat btw is made of cheese.......

I think he's probably going to benefit from Lampard doing a decent job at Derby, it might convince someone else to take a punt on Terry, especially as he's got a bit of experience on the touchline from Villa now. I say Lampard's done a 'decent' job as I'm not going to go overboard, they've spent a lot of money to scrape into the playoffs, but if they win the final you would have to say he's finally achieved what they've failed to do for a long time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 12:30 - May 24 with 577 viewsSamWhiteUK

John Terry linked with the 'Boro manager's job.... on 09:47 - May 23 by BiGDonnie

I like JT. World Class centre back, win most domestically and comes across well when speaking to the Media.

The fact he shagged a mates Mrs isn't great obviously , but we all make mistakes.

I thought WB and the girl had split up?

The issue was that JT cheated on his wife, not that he pulled a mate's bird
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024