Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) 10:28 - May 23 with 10910 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:28]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 13:52 - May 23 with 905 viewsStokieBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 12:49 - May 23 by Girthyguy

Find that such a tw@tish stance. There are a lot of people voting for genuine reasons not race related and should not have to worry about being linked with racists or bigots. Typical default stance to anyone opposing Brexit.

Can you give us some of these genuine reasons?

It's hard to pick out the trees of truth among the forest of lies. Perhaps some clarity would stop people from making such associations.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 13:59 - May 23 with 884 viewseireblue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 12:12 - May 23 by hampstead_blue

The EU is a busted flush.

It matters not that Farage has not been an MP, he's been an MEP so knows how to give them a bloody nose.

I am anti-EU in it's current form. It won't change because it doesn't want too.

It just wants to dissolve European countries into some blue goo and control the whole continent.

Reminds me of Mr Creosote.

So, in his many years as an MEP, what has he done within the EU, to change the EU, or make improvements for UK citizens.
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:06 - May 23 with 860 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 13:59 - May 23 by eireblue

So, in his many years as an MEP, what has he done within the EU, to change the EU, or make improvements for UK citizens.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:08 - May 23 with 856 viewsfooters

My vote went to the Animal Welfare Party.

When I eat foie gras I want to ensure it comes from a good source.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:12 - May 23 with 847 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:08 - May 23 by footers

Foreign muck.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:19 - May 23 with 824 viewshampstead_blue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:08 - May 23 by footers

Fortnum and Mason is where Mrs H get's ours.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:21 - May 23 with 818 viewshampstead_blue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:06 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

He is in a minority so of course his voting impact is nominal.

What he has done is stand-up and speak on behalf of the people who want out. Any MP and MEP can be shot at on pretty much any topic. He's had the goolies to stand in that swamp called an EU parliament. Good job he's had his jabs!

Oh, and that's the majority of those who voted btw............

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:22 - May 23 with 813 viewsfooters

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:19 - May 23 by hampstead_blue

Fortnum and Mason is where Mrs H get's ours.

I'll see if the wallet can stand the pounding!

Login to get fewer ads

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:26 - May 23 with 803 viewshampstead_blue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:22 - May 23 by footers

I'll see if the wallet can stand the pounding!

Just after Christmas is a great time to buy there.
Sales my dear.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:33 - May 23 with 784 viewsPinewoodblue

People need to think again if they intend not to vote thinning it will be a Brexit landslide.

The allocatioñ of seats is weird.Brexit party could win by a landslide but still get less than 50% of the seats.

Another thing to consider is what if we don't leave? Do you want our loudest voice in the European parliament to be , for the next four years, to be Nigel Farage and his rabble.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:36 - May 23 with 777 viewscrunchie1978

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:05 - May 23 by BlueBadger

No, YOUR mum is fat.

Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers!
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:49 - May 23 with 748 viewsbluejacko

Yep.
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 with 738 viewseireblue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:21 - May 23 by hampstead_blue

He is in a minority so of course his voting impact is nominal.

What he has done is stand-up and speak on behalf of the people who want out. Any MP and MEP can be shot at on pretty much any topic. He's had the goolies to stand in that swamp called an EU parliament. Good job he's had his jabs!

Oh, and that's the majority of those who voted btw............

He is the Chair of the EFDD.

He is not a lone voice.

Most politicians can stand up and speak in public, and often do that to an audience that don’t agree with their view. It doesn’t take balls.

So the only thing he has achieved, in your view, is speak in public.

Hmmmmm.....
[Post edited 23 May 2019 14:59]
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 with 742 viewsHerbivore

The bigots are up arrowing each other like crazy. Lots of back slapping going on for voting for a bunch of unpleasant people led by a crook and a charlatan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:54 - May 23 with 735 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 by Herbivore

The bigots are up arrowing each other like crazy. Lots of back slapping going on for voting for a bunch of unpleasant people led by a crook and a charlatan.

I don't recall this board being so overun with such out and proud bigot supporters before.

Brexit truly has fooked everything up.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:55 - May 23 with 726 viewsHerbivore

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:54 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I don't recall this board being so overun with such out and proud bigot supporters before.

Brexit truly has fooked everything up.

A few have suddenly appeared pretty recently and don't have much to say of any substance about Town. They're probably bots or trolls.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:56 - May 23 with 723 viewsShropshireBluenago09

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:33 - May 23 by Pinewoodblue

People need to think again if they intend not to vote thinning it will be a Brexit landslide.

The allocatioñ of seats is weird.Brexit party could win by a landslide but still get less than 50% of the seats.

Another thing to consider is what if we don't leave? Do you want our loudest voice in the European parliament to be , for the next four years, to be Nigel Farage and his rabble.

FYI he already is

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:58 - May 23 with 718 viewsHerbivore

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:56 - May 23 by ShropshireBluenago09

FYI he already is

He barely turns up for work. When he does he gets owned by the far superior politicians our European brothers and sisters elect.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:59 - May 23 with 715 viewsShropshireBluenago09

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 by Herbivore

voting for brexit

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:01 - May 23 with 703 viewsHerbivore

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:59 - May 23 by ShropshireBluenago09

voting for brexit

I thought we were only allowed to vote once on Brexit?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:02 - May 23 with 701 viewsTonytown

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:59 - May 23 by ShropshireBluenago09

voting for brexit

No because I’m not a racist or an imbecile
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:03 - May 23 with 699 viewsflimflam

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:58 - May 23 by Herbivore

He barely turns up for work. When he does he gets owned by the far superior politicians our European brothers and sisters elect.

Yep of course he does.

I have some medicine here for you.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:07 - May 23 with 689 viewsShropshireBluenago09

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:01 - May 23 by Herbivore

I thought we were only allowed to vote once on Brexit?

We did and we should be out and not even voting today, but remainers and our weak willed prime minister havent accepted the decision taken in June '16. 3 Years of throwing insults, backstabbing and kicking the can down the road. So we re-enforce the message today, by default - pretty much a second referendum... just what you lot wanted!

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:10 - May 23 with 676 viewsStokieBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:03 - May 23 by flimflam

Yep of course he does.

I have some medicine here for you.

Why don't you challenge statements with facts? All you've done is highlight why everyone is getting so annoyed.

Furthermore he was spot on:

"Farage, who has been an MEP for 18 years, has one of the worst attendance records at the parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg. He is ranked 748 out of 751 MEPs and has taken part in only 37% of votes in the current parliamentary session, according to VoteWatch Europe."

That's just a snippet from this article of moaning and misdemeanors:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-c

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:11 - May 23 with 675 viewsfooters

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 15:07 - May 23 by ShropshireBluenago09

We did and we should be out and not even voting today, but remainers and our weak willed prime minister havent accepted the decision taken in June '16. 3 Years of throwing insults, backstabbing and kicking the can down the road. So we re-enforce the message today, by default - pretty much a second referendum... just what you lot wanted!

It's not 'pretty much a second referendum' it's a meaningless protest vote. But you carry on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024