Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) 10:28 - May 23 with 10905 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:28]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:39 - May 23 with 584 viewsGirthyguy

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:17 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I suspect a lot of them do know. And don't care.

Who did you vote for?
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:40 - May 23 with 576 viewsTrequartista

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 by Herbivore

The bigots are up arrowing each other like crazy. Lots of back slapping going on for voting for a bunch of unpleasant people led by a crook and a charlatan.

The only bigotry here is labelling people bigots because you disagree with them.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:41 - May 23 with 575 viewsfooters

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:40 - May 23 by Trequartista

The only bigotry here is labelling people bigots because you disagree with them.

No, there's the open support for actual bigotry too.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:43 - May 23 with 565 viewsSpruceMoose

Well there is that. Then the Homophobic, Islamophobic, Antisemetic and racist candidates standing for the Brexit Party. Don't forget those.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 with 557 viewsHerbivore

Oh dear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 with 554 viewsBloomBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:41 - May 23 by footers

No, there's the open support for actual bigotry too.

But if I voted Labour that would be the same
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 with 551 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by BloomBlue

Indeed. So don't vote for either. Like me. Be like the Spruce.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 with 551 viewsfooters

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by BloomBlue

Don't ask me, I voted for the Animal Welfare Party.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:47 - May 23 with 536 viewsBloomBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by footers

They fight a good cause
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:50 - May 23 with 528 viewsJ2BLUE

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by footers

I voted for The Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:52 - May 23 with 515 viewsbluejacko

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 17:19 - May 23 by m14_blue

Think your maths is out there fella.

The 30 Tory MP’s would have been enough

Oops duh! Still doesn’t change my belief about most MP’s!
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:52 - May 23 with 511 viewsGirthyguy

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. So don't vote for either. Like me. Be like the Spruce.

And VOTE UKIP
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:53 - May 23 with 505 viewsGlasgowBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:50 - May 23 by J2BLUE

I voted for The Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party

I didn't realise you were a candidate this time around mate?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:53 - May 23 with 504 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:52 - May 23 by Girthyguy

And VOTE UKIP

I mean, sure, they're an irrelevance these days. I'd rather you voted for them than BP.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:55 - May 23 with 498 viewsSwansea_Blue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:53 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

I didn't realise you were a candidate this time around mate?

I hate it when someone else gets in there first. I was going to say 'if the cap fits'. But I suppose there's no point now

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:00 - May 23 with 477 viewsGirthyguy

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:53 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I mean, sure, they're an irrelevance these days. I'd rather you voted for them than BP.

Unfortunately for you I voted for the Brexit Party. Does that make me a homophobic racist islamaphobic bigoted C__T?
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:00 - May 23 with 477 viewsSwansea_Blue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:53 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Or Esso, or Shell

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:02 - May 23 with 465 viewsGlasgowBlue

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:00 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Or Esso, or Shell

Texaco shirley.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:03 - May 23 with 463 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:00 - May 23 by Girthyguy

Unfortunately for you I voted for the Brexit Party. Does that make me a homophobic racist islamaphobic bigoted C__T?

Not necessarily. It does mean you support homophobic, racist, Islamaphobic and bigoted chunts though. And it means we all know you do.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:13 - May 23 with 449 viewsTrequartista

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:43 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Well there is that. Then the Homophobic, Islamophobic, Antisemetic and racist candidates standing for the Brexit Party. Don't forget those.

The label was applied to people on the message board, not the election candidates.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:14 - May 23 with 448 viewsTrequartista

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 23 by Herbivore

Oh dear.

Indeed.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:16 - May 23 with 444 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:13 - May 23 by Trequartista

The label was applied to people on the message board, not the election candidates.

I think it's fair to say that Islamophobia, racism, homophobia and antisemitism probably aren't things that bother you if you're willing to vote for someone who espouses those views.

Now stop being obtuse, and stop excusing grown adults and the decisions they make.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:37 - May 23 with 411 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 16:35 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

So you don't want to discuss it then?

Seeing as your reply wasn't even true.

Maybe you're just a bigot. Who knows.

They’d already explained their reasons in this thread, just because you don’t agree with them doesn’t mean they haven’t

Pathetic that your stock response to anyone on this is to call them a bigot, as usual

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:56 - May 23 with 405 viewsTrequartista

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:16 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I think it's fair to say that Islamophobia, racism, homophobia and antisemitism probably aren't things that bother you if you're willing to vote for someone who espouses those views.

Now stop being obtuse, and stop excusing grown adults and the decisions they make.

you are the one placing those labels on him, yet again it is opinion as fact from the far left.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:58 - May 23 with 399 viewsSpruceMoose

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 19:56 - May 23 by Trequartista

you are the one placing those labels on him, yet again it is opinion as fact from the far left.

Don't be a div mate.

I mean, I know you can't help it. What I mean is, don't make it quite so obvious that you're a div.

I think we are done here. Buh bye x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024