Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) 10:28 - May 23 with 10908 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:28]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:35 - May 23 with 4332 viewsBlueBadger

I'm voting for the Milkshakes and Burgundy Passports party.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We all voting for McCarthy today then? on 10:38 - May 23 with 4310 viewsFixed_It

Click bait heaven!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:40 - May 23 with 4300 viewspeterleeblue

Nice one!!!

10 pager by midday!!
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:40 - May 23 with 4281 views26_Paz

Yes

The Paz Man

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 with 4285 viewshampstead_blue

It's the only way we will get out the EU.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 with 4288 viewsSteve_M

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:35 - May 23 by BlueBadger

I'm voting for the Milkshakes and Burgundy Passports party.

This is splendid work:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 with 4285 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Yes - generally im a conservative voter, but like many, due to the mess they have made of brexit, iam voting for Brexit party. More of a protest vote than anything else.

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:47 - May 23 with 4267 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 by hampstead_blue

It's the only way we will get out the EU.

By voting for someone who's never been an MP and for a position which has no effect on how the UK leaves the EU?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:48 - May 23 with 4253 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 by ShropshireBluenago09

Yes - generally im a conservative voter, but like many, due to the mess they have made of brexit, iam voting for Brexit party. More of a protest vote than anything else.

So, you're cool about tacitly endorsing bigots, crooks and liars?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:50 - May 23 with 4241 viewsShropshireBluenago09

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:48 - May 23 by BlueBadger

cool - although not the main issue here, but as i said a protest vote.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 10:53]

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:57 - May 23 with 4193 viewsflimflam

My X has already been entered :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:58 - May 23 with 4188 viewsflimflam

Here we go again.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:58 - May 23 with 4188 viewsbrazil1982

I'll be voting for Brexit Party. He's not standing in my constituency though so can't vote for the man himself.
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:01 - May 23 with 4185 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:58 - May 23 by flimflam

Here we go again.

Well, no-one ever gives a straight answer to this one. You'd think people as shamelessly non-PC-I-just-tell-it-as-I-see-it as your average Blue Passport and No Foreigners voter could answer a simple question as to whether they're happy endorsing Nigel Farage patriotically addressing a rally of foreign nazis, Widdecombe's homophobia, Fox's straight-out denial of genocies, Galloway's misogyny and anti-semitism and the the swathes of hardcore 'privatise everything' loons that populate the 'party'.

It's making me start to think that all those claims to be 'not racist, etc' might be a little hollow.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 11:07]

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:03 - May 23 with 4165 viewsBloomBlue

He didnt say he was voting for Labour
We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:05 - May 23 with 4154 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:03 - May 23 by BloomBlue

He didnt say he was voting for Labour

No, YOUR mum is fat.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:06 - May 23 with 4138 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:58 - May 23 by brazil1982

I'll be voting for Brexit Party. He's not standing in my constituency though so can't vote for the man himself.

...and you hate women, gays and foreigners and would like to see whole removal of employment rights and healthcare provision?

I ask, because those are the views held by leading candidates who will be forming party policy.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:07 - May 23 with 4133 viewsflimflam

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:01 - May 23 by BlueBadger

Well, no-one ever gives a straight answer to this one. You'd think people as shamelessly non-PC-I-just-tell-it-as-I-see-it as your average Blue Passport and No Foreigners voter could answer a simple question as to whether they're happy endorsing Nigel Farage patriotically addressing a rally of foreign nazis, Widdecombe's homophobia, Fox's straight-out denial of genocies, Galloway's misogyny and anti-semitism and the the swathes of hardcore 'privatise everything' loons that populate the 'party'.

It's making me start to think that all those claims to be 'not racist, etc' might be a little hollow.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 11:07]

I passed a solid which sunk like the Titanic this morning which makes a change from the usual Thursday morning floater

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:07 - May 23 with 4133 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 10:43 - May 23 by Steve_M

This is splendid work:

Magnificent internet.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:09 - May 23 with 4129 viewsBlueBadger

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:07 - May 23 by flimflam

I passed a solid which sunk like the Titanic this morning which makes a change from the usual Thursday morning floater

I'm pleased that your morning Farage went so well.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:14 - May 23 with 4096 viewsitfcjoe

I think more should be made about some of their other candidates - some people putting an X next to the Brexit Party are voting for Communists with a few ex-RCP people standing, some of their views on the IRA are stronger than Corbyn's who most Farage fans hate with a passion

EDIT - Anyone in the NW voting Brexit Party is sending Claire Fox to the European parliament who still refuses to condemn the IRA for Brighton bombing.

Shows that the Far Left and Far Right tend to meet up again at the other side
[Post edited 23 May 2019 11:20]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:42 - May 23 with 3987 viewsPinewoodblue

At least with proportional representation, on a constituency basis, the established parties will still be represented.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:57 - May 23 with 3944 viewsgiant_stow

I voted Green - couldn't decide out of them and the liberals, but my little boy said Green was the best way to go, so that convinced me. I think they must be politicising them young at his school, cos I don;t remember saying anything about it - good for them.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:58 - May 23 with 3929 viewsShropshireBluenago09

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 11:14 - May 23 by itfcjoe

I think more should be made about some of their other candidates - some people putting an X next to the Brexit Party are voting for Communists with a few ex-RCP people standing, some of their views on the IRA are stronger than Corbyn's who most Farage fans hate with a passion

EDIT - Anyone in the NW voting Brexit Party is sending Claire Fox to the European parliament who still refuses to condemn the IRA for Brighton bombing.

Shows that the Far Left and Far Right tend to meet up again at the other side
[Post edited 23 May 2019 11:20]

Regardless of individual political views, the Brexit party are there to put pressure on the UK delivering Brexit. Quite obvious really.

Gus Uhlenbeek

We all voting for Farage today then? (n/t) on 12:05 - May 23 with 3895 viewsSarge

Yep.

Haha no, not really. I don’t want to have less money than I do now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024