Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies 12:57 - May 23 with 5038 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Check the replies. ahahahahah
[Post edited 23 May 2019 12:58]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 09:11 - May 24 with 537 viewsHeathlander

Does it even matter? What do you win for being the bigger club?
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 09:24 - May 24 with 519 viewsbrazil1982

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 19:06 - May 23 by Whymarkmariner

Good on ya Alan. It's about time we had someone on the media talking about us. We could win the European Cup and those on Anglia and BBC local would still make out a friendly between Naarwich and some tin pot club was more important. They have been unbelievably biased for as long as I can remember and only grudgingly mention if Town have a decent result.

Anglia and BBC have contributed more to my hatred for them than any other cause.

Where I live, Yorkshire, the media is incredibly biased towards Leeds. Sheffield (both clubs) barely get a mention, let alone anyone like Bradford.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:46 - May 27 with 440 viewsbackwaywhen

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 06:29 - May 24 by backwaywhen

The Town and Nodge are on an equal as far as size goes ..... we have been far more successful in the past with trophies in the bag and on record , Nodge are far more successful at present...But with not a lot to show for it , apart from a healthy bank balance......End off !.

Allen Allen Allen .... proof in in the song ! lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024